+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
Since you mentioned them at the time of your application,you can still do their paperwork.I believe this is stage of H&C where you’d provide all documents required.I hope you now have the financial means to bring them here :)
Yes i have financial means now..

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
According to my lawyer, its better to join in the application just people present in Canada even if some family members abroad can be included, and about sponsorship (soupses and children under 22) after PR i think strongly that its a right... for Permanente residents and canadians... so its not misrepresentation
Never said it was misrepresentation. I said ‘ I hope the OP Atleast stated he had kids’ because,clearly, if you don’t, that will be a problem.You can’t just apply on your own without mentioning your family and then turn around asking to sponsor them.IRRCC will ask you why they were not included in the first place

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
According to my lawyer, its better to join in the application just people present in Canada even if some family members abroad can be included, and about sponsorship (soupses and children under 22) after PR i think strongly that its a right... for Permanente residents and canadians... so its not misrepresentation
hi My children are under 15.. maybe i should wait for sponsorship then.

Reactions: PositiveLIife08

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Never said it was misrepresentation. I said ‘ I hope the OP Atleast stated he had kids’ because,clearly, if you don’t, that will be a problem.You can’t just apply on your own without mentioning your family and then turn around asking to sponsor them.IRRCC will ask you why they were not included in the first place
mentioning family and including them in the application to obtain PR with you i think iits not the same thing, because they ask you in the forms if you want to including them or no5

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
you can try with legal help ( even if private lawyers are better...) or you can look here for a good lawyer according to members experiences... can you give us some informations about your case if you want ?
i came to canada and made a refugee claim 2017, but the claim was rejected in 2018, appealed 2019, was also rejected august 2019, i went for Judicial review, and also applied for H&C in may 2020 base on the interest of children, establishment and hardship in country of origin..

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Misrepresentation is very bad more then criminal records it’s say band 5 years but actually it’s for long time
Yes but including family members in immigration application and not mention that they will get PR with the principal application. and sponsoring them after approval i think its not misrepresantation. misrepsresantation will be if for exemple the the principal applicant don't declare that he have family members like if he is married or if he haw children and after approval he sponsoring them in this case immigration probabely will detect the false informations and the contradiction

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
i came to canada and made a refugee claim 2017, but the claim was rejected in 2018, appealed 2019, was also rejected august 2019, i went for Judicial review, and also applied for H&C in may 2020 base on the interest of children, establishment and hardship in country of origin..
you have two options
A update your file with this links
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3
Option B
Waiting until you get your Pr then apply for them

it’s better you mention them make your case stronger
Good luck

Reactions: Lexus2021

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
I hope that you will get approval as soon as possible

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
Sorry the Page is not coming up.. i would greatly appreciate if you wouldn't mind to send me where i could get more information to update their file.
When i called IRcc on friday last week, the lady at the front desk told me to wait till i become permanent resident then put in sponsorship for my family for the reason that they are not presently in Canada. but at first in 2019 November the previous lawyer that I had was asking for 10k CAD to put in application for I and my family. so this is where i got confused. Thank you all for your contributions.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Ircc sometimes get very confused.i just received medical instruction for my kids.they did not ask me to do but they asked my husband to do medicals who is already a citizen. Do you people think its a mistake just as I do?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Ircc sometimes get very confused.i just received medical instruction for my kids.they did not ask me to do but they asked my husband to do medicals who is already a citizen. Do you people think its a mistake just as I do?
Medical tests are valid for 12 months.. did you do one before?
You better call them