+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Ircc sometimes get very confused.i just received medical instruction for my kids.they did not ask me to do but they asked my husband to do medicals who is already a citizen. Do you people think its a mistake just as I do?
yeah of course they do a lot of mistakes....

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Reactions: Lexus2021

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
Ircc requested for valid passport ? Is there anyone in the house that have experience this? And my passport has expired & still with cbsa. Anyone with such experience and what is the way out. My lawyer said he will apply for passport exception. I dont want to spend money again on lawyers. Anyway out members?

Reactions: PositiveLIife08

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
When i called IRcc on friday last week, the lady at the front desk told me to wait till i become permanent resident then put in sponsorship for my family for the reason that they are not presently in Canada. but at first in 2019 November the previous lawyer that I had was asking for 10k CAD to put in application for I and my family. so this is where i got confused. Thank you all for your contributions.
don’t listen to those idiots at call center they don’t know nothing what they’re talking about
One day I called ircc for update I explained my situation after that she started talking about her life and boyfriend in For two hours lol
I have to end the call lol

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Ircc requested for valid passport ? Is there anyone in the house that have experience this? And my passport has expired & still with cbsa. Anyone with such experience and what is the way out. My lawyer said he will apply for passport exception. I dont want to spend money again on lawyers. Anyway out members?
The only way out is to ask for exception.See if you can do that yourself if you don’t want to spend money
Here’s how to:
https://www.immigration.ca/obtaining-passports-for-landing-from-the-canada-border-services-agency-and-waiver-of-the-passport-requirements-based-on-the-officer-s-discretion

Last edited:

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
don’t listen to those idiots at call center they don’t know nothing what they’re talking about
One day I called ircc for update I explained my situation after that she started talking about her life and boyfriend in For two hours lol
i know them well also ! agents in call center don't proccesing applications

Reactions: Ayanna

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Kikybabe, can i know if you applied for assylum before or PRRA ? and in the case of PRRA did CBSA confiscate passports ?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Kidding hhhhhhh

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What can u do in this situation?
You got let them by email or contact number on your Aip
There should be officer # or last name
Or spend money on a lawyer the fast you can the better is out come
you never know maybe will law change 2021
If I were in your shoes I will pay the lawyer to do my paperwork

Reactions: Lexus2021

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
I'm sure you can get an exception. I think I've seen a case like yours here in the forum

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
You got let them by email or contact number on your Aip
There should be officer # or last name
Or spend money on a lawyer the fast you can the better is out come
you never know maybe will law change 2021
If I were in your shoes I will pay the lawyer to do my paperwork
Agree