+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
How can I contact let the officer processing my second stage to let him or her know that my husband is a canadian citizen and he is not supposed to do medicals. That's just waste of money

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
How can I contact let the officer processing my second stage to let him or her know that my husband is a canadian citizen and he is not supposed to do medicals. That's just waste of money
You need a copy of his passport or birth certificate write a statement explanation
Send by this link
HM - Niagara Fall BRO-BRA
Niagarafallsbro-bra@cic.gc.ca

HM - Vancouver BRO-BRA
CIC-Vancouver-BRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca
I hope this help you my friend

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi Guys, I submitted H&C application in May 2020 and received AOR August 2020, went in process November 2020. my application is based on the interest of the children, establishment and hardship in home country, my family is outside Canada, i submitted H&C application for myself alone due to insufficient fund at that time. my question is: i would like to know if its possible to put in my families application now as mine is already in process, or should i wait until mine is approve then put in sponsorship for them.?
Did you include their names in the first application? I would say you should talk to your lawyer.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
guys i want your advises please, if someone don't have SIN because he never applied for assylum or PRRA or obtained a work permit in general but he has tax number for no resident , can he join this in his application or not ? because maybe he will have a problem with his status cause his status don't permit to work if we want to read just the outline according to IRCC law but in the same time if he will join these in his request he will prove that he pay taxes and he is integrated . i wait your advises

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
You owe me a Starbucks coffee lol
Sure. This whole thing is very stressful until u become a permanent resident.anything ircc ask even if its an error the lawyer will.only tell u to do it.if u ask them to write and inquire they will never do it. My lawyer.i says if they are asking my husband who is a canadian to do medicals he should just do it.for what? Thats just waste of money.even my kids I don't think they have to do.medicals bc their medical is not expired yet.mine is expired but they did not ask.me to redo.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I am surprised they have started doing my back ground check when I have not submitted my police report yet.how is that possible

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Ircc sometimes get very confused.i just received medical instruction for my kids.they did not ask me to do but they asked my husband to do medicals who is already a citizen. Do you people think its a mistake just as I do?
i’m still waiting for my medicals instructions, they haven’t still sent mine?
@Ayanna I did medicals last year but it’s over a year now will they still ask me to do a new one?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
i’m still waiting for my medicals instructions, they haven’t still sent mine?
@Ayanna I did medicals last year but it’s over a year now will they still ask me to do a new one?
Maybe they won't ask u to do one anymore because mine is expired to and they did not ask me to redo