+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blessedmamat

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys, if you are a health-care worker and your application is still in process, you can send your proof of work experience from March to August 2020 and a letter requesting to move your H&C application to the health-care worker pathway process to Vancouver. They are prioritizing the health worker's applications.

""If you’ve already applied for humanitarian and compassionate considerations, you can ask us to assess your application under this process instead if

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, in your case it might be easier. I am taking care of an elderly person who does not drive and does not have bills on her name. Your AIP letter is NOT the proof of address. They have a list of documents and they are very strict about it.
this person dont have phone number for exemple ?

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
No, nothing like that. 1 or 2 years after the AIP? Makes no sense.
Maybe it has to do with some special circumstances under the Refugee Protection Act? I am honestly not the right person to answer in that case. But everyone else on this forum was processed relatively fast after the AIP - I mean, in a matter of months not years.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Does it have to do with some sort of special interview under the

She has a mobile phone, but I was paying for everything and all the bills are on my name. Our case is very rare and exceptional.
persons without personal adress and they dont have number in their name and other situations like that,.... are note VERY rare and exceptional cases be sure.... i advice you to open a bank account for this person in his name by your adress or change informations with your mobile company.. or change simply the company and buy a new mobile line .

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Maybe it has to do with some special circumstances under the Refugee Protection Act? I am honestly not the right person to answer in that case. But everyone else on this forum was processed relatively fast after the AIP - I mean, in a matter of months not years.
True, anyway I read the decision again he was talking about an interview (if needed) might be within 12-24 months. and due to pandemic I think that's why he mentioned that.
No other option but to wait

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
Hi Guys, I submitted H&C application in May 2020 and received AOR August 2020, went in process November 2020. my application is based on the interest of the children, establishment and hardship in home country, my family is outside Canada, i submitted H&C application for myself alone due to insufficient fund at that time. my question is: i would like to know if its possible to put in my families application now as mine is already in process, or should i wait until mine is approve then put in sponsorship for them.?

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
persons without personal adress and they dont have number in their name and other situations like that,.... are note VERY rare and exceptional cases be sure.... i advice you to open a bank account for this person in his name by your adress or change informations with your mobile company.. or change simply the company and buy a new mobile line .
Yeah, this is what we have been doing once I learned it hard way. Everyone on this forum in the past was convinced and convinced me that we have zero chance to win, so I did not even bother about small things like proof of address. Of course, for younger people who established their lives here, it sounds odd.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
All the bills are on my name, I took full financial responsibility of this woman. Our case is very rare and exceptional.
I congratulate you for your kidness, you are very kind and human, you have a good values which are rare in our present time, but also this woman can use his passport or any other identitiy document, and your adress and buy a new line or open a bank account,
sorry for my english, i'm french speaker

• Love
Reactions: Me2020

stanex

Dec 14, 2020
Not necessarily because my friend got his letter to do medical and it is him and his whole family and he's here in Canada and all family are back home, in total letters he got was 6 in included is own.
Hi Guys, I submitted H&C application in May 2020 and received AOR August 2020, went in process November 2020. my application is based on the interest of the children, establishment and hardship in home country, my family is outside Canada, i submitted H&C application for myself alone due to insufficient fund at that time. my question is: i would like to know if its possible to put in my families application now as mine is already in process, or should i wait until mine is approve then put in sponsorship for them.?

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
True, anyway I read the decision again he was talking about an interview (if needed) might be within 12-24 months. and due to pandemic I think that's why he mentioned that.
No other option but to wait
Yes, we have such sentence in our letter too, I am sure these letters are more or less standard. But I haven't read about such case on this forum in the last year at least.