+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
Hi @ibrahim0175, i empathize with you but just as @Jambol has said the processing time is 20 month but that does not mean there aren't cases where it stretches over 20 month. since you have involved your MP i would suggest you wait till after 20 month and then send them a webform if you still haven't received your AIP, hopefully you will receive it before then. Mine is over 30 month and nothing has been passed yet so i guess things are a little slower with IRCC, we just have to wait it out and with prayer everything will be fine.
I do not believe your 30 months processing time. Either you are in Quebec or you applied from outside of Canada.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
I do not believe your 30 months processing time. Either you are in Quebec or you applied from outside of Canada.
@wiener Its okay for you not to believe because even me would not have believed if they told me my application would reach this stage however a quick search would have sufficed here you can always check my post from few years back. Moreso there is actually not much one can do than to fill a web form, request ATIP or involve MP. trust me i have done all that and what i am left with is to just wait. and for your information i am in Canada and outside Quebec

• Wow
Reactions: stallion1982

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
@wiener Its okay for you not to believe because even me would not have believed if they told me my application would reach this stage however a quick search would have sufficed here you can always check my post from few years back. Moreso there is actually not much one can do than to fill a web form, request ATIP or involve MP. trust me i have done all that and what i am left with is to just wait. and for your information i am in Canada and outside Quebec
Why you did not file order of mandamus?. Is your file labelled as non routine/complex application?

Reactions: wello711

ibrahim0175

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hi @ibrahim0175, i empathize with you but just as @Jambol has said the processing time is 20 month but that does not mean there aren't cases where it stretches over 20 month. since you have involved your MP i would suggest you wait till after 20 month and then send them a webform if you still haven't received your AIP, hopefully you will receive it before then. Mine is over 30 month and nothing has been passed yet so i guess things are a little slower with IRCC, we just have to wait it out and with prayer everything will be fine.
@fagsey thank you for your kind words,I appreciate it….

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
I just received AIP (Approval in Principle) now. I want to thank all my friends for their supportive information and prayers throughout this process.
I submitted my application by mail in August 2022,
it was received in October 2022,
it has been in process since April 2023,
AIP granted in May 2024.
Hi, my AIP was approved august 1
Sent exam and requested documents august 5

Can you share your timeline after that?

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello team, it feel great to see some positive news coming into this thread as we are all waiting in this dark tunnel and rhese positive news feels like a little light at the end of the tunnel Can you all please share your timelines? To get an idea of how long this will take and what the success rate is:

I submitted my :
- H&C application on February 2024
- biometrics received March 2024
- PRRA submitted July 2024 while H&C is in process.

Any idea when we can expect any response back from PRRA or H&C?

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
Hello team, it feel great to see some positive news coming into this thread as we are all waiting in this dark tunnel and rhese positive news feels like a little light at the end of the tunnel Can you all please share your timelines? To get an idea of how long this will take and what the success rate is:

I submitted my :

Hi my friend, about 12 to 16 months to get your AIP for H&C.

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi my friend, about 12 to 16 months to get your AIP for H&C.
Good morning Mr Nice!
Thank you for the reply! When I applied for PRRA after H&C in July, I was told by the CBSA officer that my PRRA will be completed within 6-8 months, and that my H&C and PRRA officers will work together and both decisions will be taken at the same time, does that mean that my H&C will now be completed by 6-8 months?

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021

I submitted my :

Anytime from 6 months upward you should be expecting a decision on either of the both. PRRA or H&C. Just keep praying for good decision. i wish you good luck.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Good morning Mr Nice!
Thank you for the reply! When I applied for PRRA after H&C in July, I was told by the CBSA officer that my PRRA will be completed within 6-8 months, and that my H&C and PRRA officers will work together and both decisions will be taken at the same time, does that mean that my H&C will now be completed by 6-8 months?
If the either of the decision is positive, you will proceed to the next level where you will be told to go and pay for your PR processing fee if you haven't paid for it earlier and submit a request documents that will come with the decision.

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
If the either of the decision is positive, you will proceed to the next level where you will be told to go and pay for your PR processing fee if you haven't paid for it earlier and submit a request documents that will come with the decision.
Hi Jambol,

thanks for the responses!
Some times these proceedings are well known to us but because it brings so much stress with it that u get lost and being able to talk to each other on these forums are so helpful like a therapy session! Thanks again!
what are next steps after u get the result from PRRA or H&C if I would get AIP?

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hi Jambol,

thanks for the responses!
Some times these proceedings are well known to us but because it brings so much stress with it that u get lost and being able to talk to each other on these forums are so helpful like a therapy session! Thanks again!
what are next steps after u get the result from PRRA or H&C if I would get AIP?
The next would an instruction given to you together with your letter of approval. All next can't be the same.