+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Missfy

May 25, 2024
Hello everyone, Is it cbsa that gives out the PRRA application forms and would they approve if one is less than 12 months since last refusal?

Missfy

May 25, 2024
What are the chances of obtaining a work permit before first stage approval of H&C? I will be applying soon, any tips from those who applied and got it before first stage approval?

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
I called ircc today and still no progress on my file, approaching 19 months next week. background (criminality) still in progress, nothing else started, agent can’t see any due dates on file, primary office Vancouver, secondary rroc. I’m just so nervous.. ugh

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Let’s wait for others that know better to respond, I’m so sorry! What were the basis of your application?
Mine was best interest of child, establishment in Canada from 9 years and hardship back home.
I just talk to my lawyer he said your file is strong he is going to challenge decision in Federal , I am so worried coz they must consider best interest of child.

• Sad
Reactions: stallion1982

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
Mine was best interest of child, establishment in Canada from 9 years and hardship back home.
I just talk to my lawyer he said your file is strong he is going to challenge decision in Federal , I am so worried coz they must consider best interest of child.
That sounds like a strong file, let’s pray for the best, I’ve been following your posts because we have similar timelines & I’ll keep praying for you. With best interest of a child, that’s a very sad decision they made, but all hope is not lost, fight it. You’ll come out victorious soon!

Robin220

May 15, 2023
That sounds like a strong file, let’s pray for the best, I’ve been following your posts because we have similar timelines & I’ll keep praying for you. With best interest of a child, that’s a very sad decision they made, but all hope is not lost, fight it. You’ll come out victorious soon!
Thank you Scotia hope universe will listen us soon

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
I don’t know what to do know ,please advise if I should go with Federal or new application
@Robin220 i am so sorry to hear that you got refused. This is so sad honestly after waiting for that long its so unfair of IRCC to delay and then refuse an application. What i will suggest is to appeal this refusal and then put in a new one just to be on the safer side. Hopefully everything will be alright.