+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
H

H&C doesn't guarantee your stay in Canada, the government can process it for you after deportation and when the dectation is made they will let you know
yes it's true, they told me that except in the case of a positive evaluation of the pre-removal risk assessment or something like that....

Reactions: Me2020

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
the majority of them advised meto not apply for asylum, if I really want to apply for permanent residence under humanitarian and compassionate grounds because if the application for protection will be rejected, my chances of making an h&c application will decrease and the treatment will become more complicated, is it true?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
the majority of them advised meto not apply for asylum, if I really want to apply for permanent residence under humanitarian and compassionate grounds because if the application for protection will be rejected, my chances of making an h&c application will decrease and the treatment will become more complicated, is it true?
I'm not sure
I don't know if anyone from the group here has been in the same situation could answer your question.

Reactions: PositiveLIife08

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Anyways, follow what your lawyer is advising you to do he/she knows better.
after meetings with many lawyers I concluded that the opinions on google are not always right but it is true there are some of them who are very good.

thank you very much for your help and good luck in your new home !

Reactions: Me2020

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Please don’t apply for asylum if you don’t have a solid ground.You will be stuck for years and these lawyers will use you as their cash cows.i don’t know what your situation is but perhaps you could look into one of those pilot programs that have pathways to Pr

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
hello I have a question.

to apply for permanent residence on humanitarian grounds, is it true that the applicant must live a long period in Canada? I spoke with quite a few lawyers, some of them told me that preferably yes or otherwise if a person has lived a (short) period of time must really prove a great integration in Canada, but others said that it is not a condition especially if the family/ person has other reasons like the difficulty if the applicant returns to his country of origin or if there is a child in the application,
@Growing pains a lot of lawyers have advised me to avoid the asylum, what do you think about my first question?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
My friend got his Aip a month ago and he has been asked to sumbit a list of documents, including medical test, police certificate and his source of income. The question is that he works at a pizza store where he delivers orders and gets paid in cash because, as you know guys, pizza stores do not give checks. What is he supposed to do? Does he need to find a job immediately so he can prove he has income before his interview comes? Any advice for him?

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
My friend got his Aip a month ago and he has been asked to sumbit a list of documents, including medical test, police certificate and his source of income. The question is that he works at a pizza store where he delivers orders and gets paid in cash because, as you know guys, pizza stores do not give checks. What is he supposed to do? Does he need to find a job immediately so he can prove he has income before his interview comes? Any advice for him?
He can get a paper from the branch he works for to prove that he works for them and the amount he gets
Hope this works for him

Reactions: imadeddin

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
@Growing pains a lot of lawyers have advised me to avoid the asylum, what do you think about my first question?
Generally,amount of time spent in Canada really helps with H&C but so many people have been able to apply within a year or so and got approved.H&C is usually a last option for people who don’t qualify for any Pr program.This application is a hit or miss.There’s not guarantee Unfortunately

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Generally,amount of time spent in Canada really helps with H&C but so many people have been able to apply within a year or so and got approved.H&C is usually a last option for people who don’t qualify for any Pr program.This application is a hit or miss.There’s not guarantee Unfortunately
Ok thanks very much

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
can he shares with us his timeline please ?