+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
@Pear23
Good afternoon All

Kindly I need help to update my H&C file without my lawyer, please I would like to know what is the form we should use and if there is any template.
I would like to ask if it is important to update my new job, my tax return, my daughter honor certificate.
Also I received my federal court refused, I would like to know what is the next step ,should I apply for PRRA or pre risk removal or we should wait for CBSA to contact us

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
I received my federal court refused, I would like to know what is the next step ,should I apply for PRRA or pre risk removal or we should wait for CBSA to contact us
Because my lawyer not responding

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
I received my federal court refused, I would like to know what is the next step ,should I apply for PRRA or pre risk removal or we should wait for CBSA to contact us
Because my lawyer not responding
Prra and pre risk removal is samething. I think CBSA will call you and issue you prra if your qualify just wait from them

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
@Pear23
Good afternoon All

Kindly I need help to update my H&C file without my lawyer, please I would like to know what is the form we should use and if there is any template.
I would like to ask if it is important to update my new job, my tax return, my daughter honor certificate.
Also I received my federal court refused, I would like to know what is the next step ,should I apply for PRRA or pre risk removal or we should wait for CBSA to contact us
Hi @Julie julie,
You can update your H&C application via webform or you can send them by email. We used both but mostly email.

Yes send the supporting documents to VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca make sure to put your full name and application number.

CBSA has to offer praa so please wait for them to contact you.

All the best,

Reactions: Julie julie