+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Imfavored

May 24, 2024
Guys all Glory to God I would like to share that I have finally received my AIP 2 days ago, I was arrested by the CBSA and was detained, while in detention for a couple hours my AIP came which stopped me from being deported

Applied for H&C: April 2023
AOR: June 2023
AIP: decision made June 18, received June 25

I pray for everyone here that you will all get favourable decisions on your applications

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Guys all Glory to God I would like to share that I have finally received my AIP 2 days ago, I was arrested by the CBSA and was detained, while in detention for a couple hours my AIP came which stopped me from being deported

I pray for everyone here that you will all get favourable decisions on your applications
Glory be to God. Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Imfavored

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024

Wow..right on time. Happy for you ☺ Congratulations

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Guys all Glory to God I would like to share that I have finally received my AIP 2 days ago, I was arrested by the CBSA and was detained, while in detention for a couple hours my AIP came which stopped me from being deported Congratulations! So happy for you, to God alone be all the glory.

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022

Congratulations! To God alone be all the glory, So happy for you.

tsam

Dec 27, 2022

Congratulations to you. I rejoice with you

• Love
Reactions: Imfavored

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023

Many Congratulations! Is this your first application or have any previous applications?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020

Wow look at God!!! congratulations

Reactions: Christy Ada

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other

Congratulations