+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all,

how long it will take from IRCC to send the medical request after AIP. Also, the documents that they asked for such as police certificates and application fees, were already sent when we submitted the application. Should I send them again

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all,

how long it will take from IRCC to send the medical request after AIP. Also, the documents that they asked for such as police certificates and application fees, were already sent when we submitted the application. Should I send them again
Don’t wait for medicals they may not request it again if you’ve done in the past. Just go ahead and submit the other requested documents even if you’ve submitted them in the application, submit again.

Reactions: Pear23

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Don’t wait for medicals they may not request it again if you’ve done in the past. Just go ahead and submit the other requested documents even if you’ve submitted them in the application, submit again.
Thank you. The lawyer asked for a lot to finish stage 2. Can I complete it myself

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
@Taweda Many congratulations! Can you plz share how you submitted the update to your H&C application? Was it just through a webform? I am unsure how to do for my mother as it was originally handled by a lawyer who is not responsive now.

Reactions: Taweda