+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
URGENT
After about 30 months without any updates, we finally received our Approval in Principle (AIP). Thank you all for your patience and support. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive you will get yours soon. Alhamdulillah
Congratulations

Reactions: Taweda

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Thank you. Is the forms are easy to fill. What kind of documents do they request.
Also, I have to send the PR forms since my application is more than 2 years now.
Same documents you sent in H&C - latest salary slips , NOA Quebec , any donations. All forms are in French if you knew French then yes it’s easy and I don’t think they need any PR forms . With forms they will send you list of docs

Reactions: Pear23 and Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Same documents you sent in H&C - latest salary slips , NOA Quebec , any donations. All forms are in French if you knew French then yes it’s easy and I don’t think they need any PR forms . With forms they will send you list of docs
Thanks a lot. I may need to contact you again to answer my questions. I appreciate your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone in this platform got medical request with no AIP or after how long from medical exam will get decision on file?
[/QUOTE

Yes you can get medical without AIP it is just part of the evaluation process. If you are on social assistance and not working that will become a huge issue for H&C.

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thank you. The lawyer asked for a lot to finish stage 2. Can I complete it myself
@Taweda, you can do the 2nd stage yourself, is just to submit the documents. If you are using a lawyer you will still have to provide the documents yourself to the lawyer then the lawyer will forward to immigration on your behalf.

Reactions: Taweda

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Request for medicals, fingerprints, payment of right of residence and letter of employment and pay stubs without AIP , is that a good sign

May 11, 2023
Appreciate your advice, I got AIP through reconsideration on 10 Jan 2024,
I submitted all requested documents.

I called client support services ircc, they told me all your assessments like criminality, medical eligibility passed on 6th may. Just wait for final decision.

Please advise me. What should I do ???