+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
@Taweda Many congratulations! Can you plz share how you submitted the update to your H&C application? Was it just through a webform? I am unsure how to do for my mother as it was originally handled by a lawyer who is not responsive now.
Thank you. I sent the documents to this
email address for Vancouver office VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca.
You will receive a confirmation email

Reactions: Trailblazer89

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you. The lawyer asked for a lot to finish stage 2. Can I complete it myself
Sure, you can. You don’t need a lawyer, just gather the requested documents in the AIP letter and submit them by email. The email to send them to is in your AIP letter.

Reactions: Taweda

DaveAngel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hey Mahi ,

can you please help as soon as possible

Draft for Exemption Request for PCC for H&C Application
To: [Name of Immigration Authority/Visa Office]

Date: [Date]

Subject: Exemption Request for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for H&C Application - [Your Application Reference Number]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to formally request an exemption from the requirement for a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for my [H&C Application Type] application, reference number [Your Application Reference Number].

Reason for Exemption:

[State your reason for exemption. Be specific and provide supporting evidence, if applicable. Some common reasons include:]

• Inability to obtain a PCC due to circumstances beyond your control: If you are unable to obtain a PCC due to factors such as war, natural disasters, or bureaucratic delays, you can provide evidence of these circumstances.
  • Other relevant reasons: If you have any other relevant reasons for exemption, clearly state them and provide supporting documentation.
Supporting Documents:

[List any supporting documents you are attaching, such as passport copies, residency documents, or evidence of the reason for exemption].

I understand that the PCC requirement is in place to ensure the safety and security of the [Country]. However, I believe that my situation warrants an exemption from this requirement. I am confident that I meet all other eligibility criteria for the [H&C Application Type] application.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

Note :
Don't thank me... the credit goes to my friend (Gemini) for drafting the letter. :p

Reactions: fagsey

Shaktikumar001

Dec 15, 2021
Draft for Exemption Request for PCC for H&C Application
To: [Name of Immigration Authority/Visa Office]

Date: [Date]

Subject: Exemption Request for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for H&C Application - [Your Application Reference Number]

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to formally request an exemption from the requirement for a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for my [H&C Application Type] application, reference number [Your Application Reference Number].

Reason for Exemption:

[State your reason for exemption. Be specific and provide supporting evidence, if applicable. Some common reasons include:]

• Inability to obtain a PCC due to circumstances beyond your control: If you are unable to obtain a PCC due to factors such as war, natural disasters, or bureaucratic delays, you can provide evidence of these circumstances.
  • Other relevant reasons: If you have any other relevant reasons for exemption, clearly state them and provide supporting documentation.
Supporting Documents:

[List any supporting documents you are attaching, such as passport copies, residency documents, or evidence of the reason for exemption].

I understand that the PCC requirement is in place to ensure the safety and security of the [Country]. However, I believe that my situation warrants an exemption from this requirement. I am confident that I meet all other eligibility criteria for the [H&C Application Type] application.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

Note :
Don't thank me... the credit goes to my friend (Gemini) for drafting the letter. :p
Thank you so much
Our passports are with CBSA
Could that be the reason ( country of origin India )

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
I feel like now that minister is thinking of legalization of undocumented people in Canada, HC unit has instructions to approve most of the cases.. cause we see lots of APs which is GREAT!
Oh you are such a dreamer @Kate_20
Canada is looking at people as Revenue or Expense. It's in Canada's interest to be able to tax people. So they want to legalize undocumented folks, since they'll mostly work and lay down roots. Parents are seen a big Expense on welfare system specially healthcare. Otherwise SuperVisa could have been easily modified to include OHIP etc.

P.S - My interview is published in Forbes and Toronto Star, another interview coming in Globe and Mail. I will knock on my MPs door to hopefully get an answer.

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
I feel like now that minister is thinking of legalization of undocumented people in Canada, HC unit has instructions to approve most of the cases.. cause we see lots of APs which is GREAT!
I heard that they will come up with some plan before summer break for the parliament. Hoping for the best. I become undocumented because of my H&C application hope we can benefit it too but we will see.

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Oh you are such a dreamer @Kate_20
Canada is looking at people as Revenue or Expense. It's in Canada's interest to be able to tax people. So they want to legalize undocumented folks, since they'll mostly work and lay down roots. Parents are seen a big Expense on welfare system specially healthcare. Otherwise SuperVisa could have been easily modified to include OHIP etc.

P.S - My interview is published in Forbes and Toronto Star, another interview coming in Globe and Mail. I will knock on my MPs door to hopefully get an answer.
Even in that situation it’s going to be win win for both sides. So nothing to worry about it.

• Love
Reactions: Robin220