+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Thank you. No, i just applied for myself as i am single. Previous application refused due to bad submission by bad lawyer
Since I applied on August 05 2022 by mail and my application number is something between 80200 to 80300, would you please let me know your application number is close to this range or there is huge different between online application line and mail applications.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Since I applied on August 05 2022 by mail and my application number is something between 80200 to 80300, would you please let me know your application number is close to this range or there is huge different between online application line and mail applications.
Its something around 78000

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I have made a failed refugee claim before, and a negative PRRA but I have a H&C file processing right now as of April 2023, I have very strong grounds (purchased a house, been in Canada for 6+ years, job, cars, two sons in university here) but 2 days ago, my CBSA officer called me in and gave us a deportation letter with a set date of August 22, I am so lost and I do not know what to do. I contacted my lawyer and she said she will try to ask for a deferral of the deportation but at this point I have very little faith. Has anyone been through a similar situation where they received a deportation letter?
Also, what happens if I have to leave the country, will my H&C be denied or become weaker of a file? and will I even be allowed to return to Canada if my H&C is approved? Thank you
Hello,

May I ask you what happened to your removal, if you find any solution?

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Was paper applications better than the online?

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Was paper applications better than the online?
I'm not sure, the lawyer just said, based on lots of documents, I prefer to send that in paper method, but as I see right now, with the same timeline, I have 2000 later application number in comparison with the person applied online. It means my application would be considered in 2 or 3 months later. I'm not really sure about more.

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Sure. They refused us based on lack of evidence, so we applied for reconsideration same reasons medical and best interest of the children with new evidence and stronger evidence.

Our lawyer basically submitted our application dry no supporting documentations.
Hello I don’t know if you can still read this but what is the process of reconsideration that you did? I was planniNg to do it