+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
I had same like you but mine has changed to niagara as primary now and secondary Vancouver
Before it was same like you aor in march 2022
Hello msingh, can you advise how we know about the primary or seconday office. My AOR came through Vancouver and I do not know since than if it has change or its same or which one is secondary? Any advise?

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello msingh, can you advise how we know about the primary or seconday office. My AOR came through Vancouver and I do not know since than if it has change or its same or which one is secondary? Any advise?
You can call them and ask about which is your primary or secondary or order gcms notes to get more detailed information about your application

Reactions: stallion1982

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
I don’t know if this is too much but can you send me thru email your draft of cover letter so I will know how will I start. I would like to do this I was refused from lack of evidence too, but did you file a JR at the same time? Thank you so much for answering my dillema right now is I don’t have enough funds to cover new applications and lawyer cost as I have been out of status for too long
Ok I can draft a cover letter and send it to you..I understand the situation you're in as I was in the same situation no funds to even pay the fees for a new application.

No I did not file for Judicial review.

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Does the application range mean anything because mine is 719... and application has been in process since August 2022
I thought maybe they are considering the applications based on the application number in the line. Is it true?

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
The
Congratulations to all of you guys. Hope ours will be soon
Could you please share with us how did you receive your AIP, if it’s by your email or your lawyer, what is the subject of the email, what did you feel, what it includes, is it a letter attached or just a normal email
Let us imagine the situation so we will not be surprised ^_^
the Officer herself emailed me, such a sweet lady and then I received the letter today morning from the Niagara office