~~ Full Documents sent in APRIL 2010 ~~

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update friends? It seems we are all stuck at a standstill!

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
still waiting for MR. Hope we get some positive news soon....

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
:mad:

Hi All,

I sent all the documents to Delhi office in Aug 2010 under category 4131 and I got second file num in sep. and they update on their site in march like "They receive my application in April 2" and just showing my address. It is still showing the same thing. No change in it. Could anyone plz tell me how much more time it can take for my medical.?? I am waiting for medical..

IS anyone got medical?

Please let me know..

Thanks
Mona

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
no i am still waiting. it is 17 months sofar after i got my 2th Aor. and no any update in my file. ecase changed on feb 2011 with RBVO detail and not else. i dont know how much more i have to wait. :( :mad:

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Seen may people pasting replies received from VOs / CIC confirming time period of 2 years or more, I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from VO & when they say "this office" it is local VO only, although all may not have paid fees to VO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted at respective VO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the situation for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing thinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with something legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Absolutely 100% agree i am ready for any thing to be done to change our statues we have to support each other,they are cheating us because 450000 applications received in 2010 only,it means 450000*1000$c=450000000
you see good money
Canadian Dreams said:
Seen may people pasting replies received from VOs / CIC confirming time period of 2 years or more, I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from VO & when they say "this office" it is local VO only, although all may not have paid fees to VO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted at respective VO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the situation for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing thinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with something legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KDSTTL said:
@ my other fellow applicants.

Immigration department is speeding up the processing of pre June 2010 applications, and trying to process in the 14 months processing period as mentioned in the original immigration website, though they have already crossed 14 months in some case.

They still don't want to revise the schedule period, because they expect to finish the balance applications in the prescribed period.

Cheers and wait for your turn.

KDSTTL

Dear kdsttl,
thanks for the encouraging words,
i applied in FSW early feb 2010, and application received in novascotia by april30 2010, and withing 120 days i applied in Newdelhi will all the documents complete, and i got the aor i guess that is the second Aor by dec23 that application is in newdelhi, i get the update as application received on april30 2010,
i sent an email to newdelhi and got the same reply (ie for two yrs ) but this time the reps. address went missing,
i saw in your information that address is missing any indication about that?
Thanks again.

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
prmalr said:
Dear kdsttl,
thanks for the encouraging words,
i applied in FSW early feb 2010, and application received in novascotia by april30 2010, and withing 120 days i applied in Newdelhi will all the documents complete, and i got the aor i guess that is the second Aor by dec23 that application is in newdelhi, i get the update as application received on april30 2010,
i sent an email to newdelhi and got the same reply (ie for two yrs ) but this time the reps. address went missing,
i saw in your information that address is missing any indication about that?
Thanks again.
Not sure yaar.

Address missing phenomena has nothing do with actual processing. I came to understand about it, when I received my CAIPS. (My address went missing many times on e-CAS and as per CAIPS immigration department had not done anything specific on my file)

Immigration minister recently mentioned on his interviews and also the STAR news paper also reported that the immigration department is strongly doing the needful to bring down backlogs.

Primary motive will be to clear of the temporary visa application backlogs. Hopefully it will be over in a few days time. Then they will look for permanent visa application backlogs.

Yes, as mentioned they have still not made much change in the waiting period for PR visa process from NDVO. So hopefully, they expect to come back on our files very soon. And the two year letters are frustrating really (but still it can only take our files for another 5-6 months - not more than that).

The more concern we should have is whether they will introduce MI-4, MI-5 etc based on the labour market demand. That can be hard on us.

But let us hope for the best. I still guess, it will be good for us.

And we should not even think like Canada is trying to amass money from PR applicants. We must respect Canada when we dream about Canada. They didn't even face recession, when US went downhill.

KDSTTL

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KDSTTL said:
Not sure yaar.

Address missing phenomena has nothing do with actual processing. I came to understand about it, when I received my CAIPS. (My address went missing many times on e-CAS and as per CAIPS immigration department had not done anything specific on my file)

Immigration minister recently mentioned on his interviews and also the STAR news paper also reported that the immigration department is strongly doing the needful to bring down backlogs.

Primary motive will be to clear of the temporary visa application backlogs. Hopefully it will be over in a few days time. Then they will look for permanent visa application backlogs.

Yes, as mentioned they have still not made much change in the waiting period for PR visa process from NDVO. So hopefully, they expect to come back on our files very soon. And the two year letters are frustrating really (but still it can only take our files for another 5-6 months - not more than that).

The more concern we should have is whether they will introduce MI-4, MI-5 etc based on the labour market demand. That can be hard on us.

But let us hope for the best. I still guess, it will be good for us.

And we should not even think like Canada is trying to amass money from PR applicants. We must respect Canada when we dream about Canada. They didn't even face recession, when US went downhill.

KDSTTL
thanks a lot KDSTTL, yes lets hope for the best !

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strong said:
hi
no i am still waiting. it is 17 months sofar after i got my 2th Aor. and no any update in my file. ecase changed on feb 2011 with RBVO detail and not else. i dont know how much more i have to wait. :( :mad:
[/quoteany good news all??
mine is almost 18 months and no news from vo yet. :)

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
anyone with good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@all

No one from pre june 2010 is getting any update, so all we can do is wait!!!

Peace!!

nargis

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2010
Doc's Request.
08-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-06-2010
File Transfer...
"In Process": 08-03-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
ANigerian said:
@ all

No one from pre june 2010 is getting any update, so all we can do is wait!!!

Peace!!