Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

You may have more than one application in process at the same time. If you already have an application for permanent residence in process there is no restriction against applying for a temporary visa or permit to visit or work or study in Canada.

In general, an applicant may apply for temporary resident visas while waiting for their permanent resident application to be processed. However, all applicants wishing to become temporary residents of Canada must satisfy an officer that they will leave Canada by the end of the temporary period authorized for their stay, that they will not contravene the conditions of admission, and that they are not in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Each case is decided on its own merits. In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors, which may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, the reason for travel to Canada and the applicant's contacts there, the applicant s financial means for the trip, and the applicant's ties to his or her country of residence, including immigration status, employment, property, and family ties. In order to issue a temporary resident visa, an officer must be satisfied that the applicant will respect the terms and conditions placed on their temporary entry to Canada, and depart at the end of their authorized stay, regardless of the outcome of their application for permanent residence.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

hananekhaled

Mar 13, 2011
Salam
i sew ur timimg procce is like us me and mu husband , so i want just to ask you because , we went to our consultante and he said that london office is in delai and he doesnt know when our case will be in process , he said that now canada need labores plz i want to ask u did u get the same unswer from them and after that ur status change to in process? i would like to be memeber here doscuss with u bc we are worried.... :'(

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good news KhiPal. Congrats! :)

KhiPak said:
Status Change from RBVO to IN PROCESS
no change in details

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
KhiPak said:
no change in details
Excellent!

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
I am happy for you

KhiPak said:
no change in details

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
I just have received my CAIPS results,it was empty.
being 3 months in process means nothing,they even have not started calculating my points yet,which is really disappointing but by the way I have to be optimistic to win this boring waiting game.
I will order the second Caips soon,but i am waiting for a replay from the Damascus office because i sent them email asking explain what's going on with my case.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Fedupwating,

Have you received CAIPS or GCMS? From the recent practice, its evident that CIC is simply showing reluctance issuing MR's to 0213's. lots of guys are of CHC London is stuck at IN PROCESS for 6-14 months now, now many seeing their Ecas changing to RbVO or IN PROCESS. it would be so delicate to see if they got their MR's in coming months. we gotta wait.

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Dear jnathan,
The results i got is CAIPS result,the move our statues from RBVO into In process just to keep us thinking that they are handling our cases but in fact they have not,3 months In process with nothing in CAIPS is over,but I will try to push them writing to them or to the minister or ordering CAIPS,but last of all we have to wait

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Fedupwating said:
Dear jnathan,
The results i got is CAIPS result,the move our statues from RBVO into In process just to keep us thinking that they are handling our cases but in fact they have not,3 months In process with nothing in CAIPS is over,but I will try to push them writing to them or to the minister or ordering CAIPS,but last of all we have to wait
Can I aske what is your bring Forward dates? and Microcollector dates

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fedupwating said:
Dear jnathan,
Whats your bring Forward date ?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear staralihaider,

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

Read here for complete details: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39705.0.html

Bests

staralihaider said:
Whats your bring Forward date ?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
CIC Quarterly Administrative Data Release for 1Q2011

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2011-Q1/index.asp