+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Lol science.

Also science: racism is a public health crisis as bad as (some say worse than) COVID.
What a laughable response, lol. Are you saying the majority of scientists agree on whatever unrelated, strawman claims of racism you make? Why even bring it up.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
1. Don't conflate popcorn media with science. Nobody 180ed on the lab leak theory. It's just wasn't taken seriously before given the source was the same moron who wanted to bleach the virus out of his system. All that was said was 'there is no evidence to support it'. Some other stuff came to light since then, and it's being taken more seriously now. That's how science works. It's based on evidence and reason, not your feelings.
2. Nobody claimed science was perfect. It still is the best thing we have to understanding the world around us as opposed to assuming shit based off of a book or your feelings.

"Lol science" as if your opinion is worth something more than what current scientific consensus has to offer. Each fsw thread has its own unique marks of stupidity. First two were cutesy blatant racism. Guess this one will go down the covid denial/anti-science rabbithole.
Well, there were evidence all along but many just refused to acknowledge it. In fact the research on bat virus began more than 5 years ago. There were live photos circulating early in the pandemic along with records of Collab with U of North Carolina. All open public records. What "came to light"? Theyve been always under the light.

And no there's no feelings involved lol. I'm a stem major as well. But I don't think today's science is as high standards as it used to be. And no, popcorn media still has to at least cite "peer reviewed journals", not some fluff the reporters wrote for themselves. And you tell me that's not science in your book?

Also it's laughable to assume science is pure and immune to lobbying and agenda pushing. When there's interest involved science is no longer foolproof, simple as. (For starters, read more on "American Heart Association")

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
What a laughable response, lol. Are you saying the majority of scientists agree on whatever unrelated, strawman claims of racism you make? Why even bring it up.
One thing I know is they (virologists and researchers in the same field, if we're to talk about the COVID case) will try their best to debunk the lab leak theory coz if confirmed it would be a huge hit to all of their research environments. Imagine the added scrutiny, security protocols and danger of funding taking a dent! They are all in it, ain't it? If you are still not sold just wait and see lol. There's already a lot of sharp turns in the recent months that I wanted to quote you to. Don't even bother right now.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Isn’t even as much as we were made to believe especially when you remember that draws stopped in December
Yes, that’s why I believe that gives a good account of the backlog. Since at that time, you had 90 days to apply, there could be some feb-mar AORs, since the last draw was December.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
With no all program draws happening this year, I believe the inventory would have only decreased for FSW with a few PPRs here and there in recent weeks. I am wondering though - What does landing inventory mean? And secondly wondering if it would include expired COPRs as well.
I think landing are those who have COPR but haven’t landed yet. Not sure how they count expired, could be they are included in that number or could be that they aren’t included in any number, because before pandemic, if your COPR expired, then tough luck. So since landing of expired is an exception, it could be they aren’t in any category.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Good data but it’s from feb 2021. It would be interesting to see the latest data.
He gets these data from ATIP, usually they are always older data, so I think ATIP doesn’t provide updated information. Maybe he can get all of 2021 in January.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Bu
Good data but it’s from feb 2021. It would be interesting to see the latest data.
But there hasn't been an FSW draw since then, so the count now is probably a tiny bit lower, if anything.

Reactions: Lulu69

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am wondering though - What does landing inventory mean? And secondly wondering if it would include expired COPRs as well.
Landing inventory simply means applications that have been approved by IRCC and can become permanent residents (provided that they have or obtain the necessary travel documents and/or clearances to do so)