+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

IRCC works in mysterious ways. Some say they want to switch to NOC specific draws.. lord knows!
PNP is NOC specific so maybe they're using PNP-only draws as an informal early shift to global NOC draws.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
PNP is NOC specific so maybe they're using PNP-only draws as an informal early shift to global NOC draws.
Truth is that IRCC will be hard pressed to stop PNP draws. It simply cann't. PNPs are based on provincial agreements with federal government. They are harder to stop.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Truth is that IRCC will be hard pressed to stop PNP draws. It simply cann't. PNPs are based on provincial agreements with federal government. They are harder to stop.
I don't know then, maybe IRCC realized Canada doesn't need 150K engineers every year to drive Uber lol.

• Haha
Reactions: stream

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everybody. Need some advices. I just received an ADR to add IMM5406.
i filled it manually to send to IRCC on my profile.
But now many people are telling me that I should fill it directly with the computer electronically.
Will it be a problem for IRCC ? Can they reject my profile because i filled it manually ?

thanks a lot

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
But now many people are telling me that I should fill it directly with the computer electronically.
Will it be a problem for IRCC ? Can they reject my profile because i filled it manually ?

thanks a lot
i dunno about adr's and method of updating it, but i believe all applicants update them on their application if it's online app. for paper applications it maybe sending it by post.
i am very sure that there is no problem for ircc whatsoever. they aren't affected by anything. it's always the applicants. i think you or any applicant must be concerned as it's a problem for them and not for the ircc.

@wonderbly @scylla @Naturgrl @GandiBaat @seadrag0n

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

thanks a lot
How are you able to fill this manually??? It has dropdown boxes for selection etc. Moreover, the instruction on the form says "TYPE or PRINT in black ink".

Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 994371

Well i received a letter asking to scan it and download it in my EE record. I tried to print it from Canada.ca bit it never worked. So i found the document on internet (they said on it type or write dinstinctly in capital letters).
so i filled it, scanned it and downloaded it in my EE profile. I had no link on my ADR to fill it.

Click on the reply button on the message you replied to so that the person you are talking to gets a notification. You will get your answers faster this way.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
How are you able to fill this manually??? It has dropdown boxes for selection etc. Moreover, the instruction on the form says "TYPE or PRINT in black ink".

Well i received a letter asking to scan it and download it in my EE record. I tried to print it from Canada.ca bit it never worked. So i found the document on internet (they said on it type or write dinstinctly in capital letters).
so i filled it, scanned it and downloaded it in my EE profile. I had no link on my ADR to fill it.

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
i dunno about adr's and method of updating it, but i believe all applicants update them on their application if it's online app. for paper applications it maybe sending it by post.
i am very sure that there is no problem for ircc whatsoever. they aren't affected by anything. it's always the applicants. i think you or any applicant must be concerned as it's a problem for them and not for the ircc.

@wonderbly @scylla @Naturgrl @GandiBaat @seadrag0n

Reactions: dankboi

Rbasnet

Feb 27, 2023
Hi all,

I am from Australia. I have exhausted all the possible points collectors except French test andJob offer from a Canadian employer. I currently have 478 points and it seems the cut off point wil never reach that low. Just wondering if there could be another possible way to improve score.

Thanks.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi all,

I am from Australia. I have exhausted all the possible points collectors except French test andJob offer from a Canadian employer. I currently have 478 points and it seems the cut off point wil never reach that low. Just wondering if there could be another possible way to improve score.

Thanks.
478 is a decent score but yeah, it's hard to predict if it will be sufficient. Your options are either a job offer (through PNP stream or FSW) or French. I think there are a couple of PNP programs that don't require a job offer - maybe look into it?
Speaking from my own experience - I thought that learning French would be an impossible task but it's perfectly doable in under 1 year and it seems like Francophones will remain important for Canadian immigration for the foreseeable future so that's probably your best bet. Another option is waiting for NOC-targeted draws to see if they will help you in any way.

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Hi all,

Thanks.
You could also try doing a PhD. I think that would give enough points.

Rbasnet

Feb 27, 2023
478 is a decent score but yeah, it's hard to predict if it will be sufficient. Your options are either a job offer (through PNP stream or FSW) or French. I think there are a couple of PNP programs that don't require a job offer - maybe look into it?
Speaking from my own experience - I thought that learning French would be an impossible task but it's perfectly doable in under 1 year and it seems like Francophones will remain important for Canadian immigration for the foreseeable future so that's probably your best bet. Another option is waiting for NOC-targeted draws to see if they will help you in any way.
Thanks Andy; appreciate it.