+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I paid too much tuition and taxes to have to wait this long
4 month is too long? I honestly don't get it! You paid tuition and taxes because you couldn't land a PR in any other way. You earned on Canadian soil too, but hey, those pesky $5k in taxes entitles you to a much more speedy service, right? What were you making back home?

You could've landed a LMIA like so many others, but nope, you went for a cheap and easy(perceived easy) route and now you are complaining even before 6 months.

Let's be smart and thoughtful, and not make the mockery out of all immigrants.

There are good and bad things about Canada. 4 months wait isn't one of them.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
4 month is too long? I honestly don't get it! You paid tuition and taxes because you couldn't land a PR in any other way. You earned on Canadian soil too, but hey, those pesky $5k in taxes entitles you to a much more speedy service, right? What were you making back home?

You could've landed a LMIA like so many others, but nope, you went for a cheap and easy(perceived easy) route and now you are complaining even before 6 months.

you took his post seriously hehe.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
you took his post seriously hehe.
was he/she/they trolling? I can hardly tell the difference.

On a serious note, people tagging MPs, govt officials, etc on socials and then complaining about every single thing make us look like a joke. Embarrassment aside, there's a real concern of long term damage this will make to an immigrant's voice diluted by unreal concerns.

I'm hiring right now for my employer in BC. I interrupted my HR an educated her on why "Canadian experience" means shit and how people working for companies like Ola, Careem, etc should be shortlisted regardless of their lack of Canadian exp. She was very impressed by what level of experience some of us immigrants bring to the table. She was shocked to see no equivalent scale candidate in BC.

But then, I see this moron complain on Twitter that there are no good opportunities in India and that's why they can't go back as his PGWP expires. That's a lie so big that it should be measured in light years.

I'm going to take a chill pill, go out in the 40 degree weather, and shut up for rest the day.

Reactions: stream and dankboi

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022

On a serious note, people tagging MPs, govt officials, etc on socials and then complaining about every single thing make us look like a joke. Embarrassment aside, there's a real concern of long term damage this will make to an immigrant's voice diluted by unreal concerns.

I'm hiring right now for my employer in BC. I interrupted my HR an educated her on why "Canadian experience" means shit and how people working for companies like Ola, Careem, etc should be shortlisted regardless of their lack of Canadian exp. She was very impressed by what level of experience some of us immigrants bring to the table. She was shocked to see no equivalent scale candidate in BC.

But then, I see this moron complain on Twitter that there are no good opportunities in India and that's why they can't go back as his PGWP expires. That's a lie so big that it should be measured in light years.

I'm going to take a chill pill, go out in the 40 degree weather, and shut up for rest the day.
Yeah just relax for the day

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

you see that signature ? that first sentence sums up this thread. serious posts and enquiries are taken as it is. i believe you are new to the thread, from the info on the sign up date.
the signature here

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

You paid tuition and taxes because you couldn't land a PR in any other way
I was 23 when I was first came to Canada, did my Master's straight after my Bachelor's with 0 years full time experience so yes you're right. But i don't think many people at that age have 3 years experience with Bachelors

Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Does anyone have any idea remotely why no FSW/ CEC draws are happening? its so weird and random
IRCC works in mysterious ways. Some say they want to switch to NOC specific draws.. lord knows!