+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Its fair to say Canadian immigration is a joke. The meltdown is real among the CEC boomers. I just got tired going thru their meltdown in Kubeir Saar's (Who has already planned his next grift with just $2,799 package) fb page and twitter. I mean I feel kind of feel sad for them. Most of the CEC fools don't even know to speak in English let alone learning French and scoring extra points. I guess its doneskies for the CEC boomers. Its time for the CEC boomers to leave Canada and live their dream somewhere else.. may be North Korea may take them if they stop saying "We pay taxes".
Have you landed in Canada after adding your spouse post approval?

D

Deleted member 1006777

So from today's draw the last guy to get the invitation was sitting on 557 points since November 13th ? Nothing but respect for him/her.

There were exeptionally a lot of candidates added this time biweekly above 500, almost 700 probably due to getting graduated. The average number is 250 - 450.

@mushymush this was never meant to be easy for us. True that.
I expect an increase in high scoring candidates between now and September. This will slow down the pace at which the cut off score drops. Then we have c-19 changes looming in the background. Honestly, if I don't get an ITA before C-19 shit goes into effect, my chances at an ITA are done. But like I said, Canada is just a waypoint for me. If I cant get a PR, I don't really care. There are other countries with strong passports too.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Lol. I don't know what to say. This is like one big, joke. Smh. Much a do about nothing.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
guys, im in a weird fucked up situation.
My EE profile will expire on the 21st of july, the next draw, "IF" it happened, it will be on the 20th of july, another big fucking "IF" i get an ITA, it will be one day before my profile expires, what should I do ? create a new EE profile now or wait and see ?
if i get an ITA, would my EE profile continue to expire on the 21st or not ? does that mean i should accept it right way or what ? i'm confused

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
guys, im in a weird fucked up situation.
My EE profile will expire on the 21st of july, the next draw, "IF" it happened, it will be on the 20th of july, another big fucking "IF" i get an ITA, it will be one day before my profile expires, what should I do ? create a new EE profile now or wait and see ?
if i get an ITA, would my EE profile continue to expire on the 21st or not ? does that mean i should accept it right way or what ? i'm confused
What's your current CRS score? I think you should have recreated your profile before now. If you get an ITA before your profile expires, you will need to accept it immediately, and that still doesn't guarantee that your profile won't expire.

What kept you from renewing your profile? The longer you postpone the inevitable the more disadvantageous it will be to you...

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
What's your current CRS score? I think you should have recreated your profile before now. If you get an ITA before your profile expires, you will need to accept it immediately, and that still doesn't guarantee that your profile won't expire.

What kept you from renewing your profile? The longer you postpone the inevitable the more disadvantageous it will be to you...
i've read online that the profile will be locked when i accepte the ITA and therefore it wont be expired, i read that in different topics, is that right ?

my score is 529

Reactions: wonderbly