+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

What actually happened today:

Thing is, they have consistently drawn 600+ PNPs every other week. So even if they continue having all program draws (and that's a BIG if), it would be safe to assume that only half the draw size will be FSW/CEC. Keep in mind no FST for two years as well. So one of these weeks everyone will again be celebrating an upcoming draw and they'll have an FST draw, once again sending scores up. This is guaranteed to happen at least once this year.

Don't underestimate how high the scores will bounce if they skip a draw. Remember that it was ONE skipped draw in May 2019 that made the scores go to 470 and they NEVER came back down to 456 (which was the mode (highest frequency) of FSW profiles back then).

What I'm talking about is all but guaranteed. You can be forever hopeful or whatever else that helps you sleep at night.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Do you think even buying can push points to 550+ if they don't get pnp or tr to pr
Yeah, if you buy and also work hard which is a big caveat for CEC.

canadian masters + 3 years canadian exp, perfect english scores and under 30 will get you pretty close to 550. Take out the canadian part and this was the most common FSW profile for the last two years: Masters + 3 yrs exp + perfect IELTS + under 30. The only difference now is that CECs will have to work hard. But IRCC will find a way around that. CECs will find a way to have it be easy for them.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Kubeir charging $2700+tax for filling few forms is crazy to me. Applicants can probably get more knowledge reading this site than going through "lawyers".
This draw is incredible news for him. Easy (and foolish) clients that are willing to spend that much instead of taking responsibility.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Kubeir charging $2700+tax for filling few forms is crazy to me. Applicants can probably get more knowledge reading this site than going through "lawyers".
Lol 3k for just uploading documents, people who are signing up for that is crazy, if they have so much money to waste ,I will do it for 1.5 k in cash .lol 1.5k (rest of the money they can donate it for charity)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thing is, they have consistently drawn 600+ PNPs every other week. So even if they continue having all program draws (and that's a BIG if), it would be safe to assume that only half the draw size will be FSW/CEC. Keep in mind no FST for two years as well. So one of these weeks everyone will again be celebrating an upcoming draw and they'll have an FST draw, once again sending scores up. This is guaranteed to happen at least once this year.

Don't underestimate how high the scores will bounce if they skip a draw. Remember that it was ONE skipped draw in May 2019 that made the scores go to 470 and they NEVER came back down to 456 (which was the mode (highest frequency) of FSW profiles back then).

What I'm talking about is all but guaranteed. You can be forever hopeful or whatever else that helps you sleep at night.
I agree, that skipped draw in May 2019 changed the scores forever - draw 116 and 118 : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html#wb-auto-4

Till that point scores were hovering around 450 and even that was considered as HIGH. Today even 550 is not good enough to fetch an ITA. crazy !

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So from today's draw the last guy to get the invitation was sitting on 557 points since November 13th ? Nothing but respect for him/her.

There were exeptionally a lot of candidates added this time biweekly above 500, almost 700 probably due to getting graduated. The average number is 250 - 450.

@mushymush this was never meant to be easy for us. True that.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
If the candidate is female then kindly pass on the contact details as my parents are looking for someone to get me married in Canada. Just kidding
On a serious note if you do want to get married and meet someone do it before you come to Canada. Many of my friends / acquaintances are struggling to find dates in Canada. And it is true for every race and nationality. Also, dating is expensive and with the current inflation etc. it has been a struggle on that front too.