+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Just another conversation with my family urging me to try the study route.
I am not looking to spend $$$ for another post graduate degree and i am also concerned about my chances if i opt for a graduate diploma/certificate.

The entire process is tiring and expensive.

Last edited:

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Just another conversation with my family urging me to try the study route.
I am not looking to spend $$$ for another post graduate degree but i am also concerned about my chances if i opt for a graduate diploma/certificate.

The entire process is tiring and expensive.
I have been contemplating the same.
Although I have low GPA but I don't know if my work experience can cover up for that.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I have been contemplating the same.
Although I have low GPA but I don't know if my work experience can cover up for that.
Yeah it should.
I get it why CEC applicants and hopefuls make so much fuss, tuition is ridiculously expensive for something i don't even need at this point in my life and career.
I'd rather spend $15k travelling to the Alps and Asia.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Yeah it should.
I get it why CEC applicants and hopefuls make so much fuss, tuition is ridiculously expensive for something i don't even need at this point in my life and career.
Well, spending that kind of money only to be out in a very, very limited STEM job market (those you somehow manage to find will slap you in the face with "hurr durr Canadian experience") in a country with terrible housing prices... I'd be pissed too lol. I'll keep saying the same thing; the only Canadian immigration that makes sense is outland FSW&PNP. There are much better (in the long run) options in EU for study route.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yeah it should.
I wish getting a study permit for Canada was as simple as paying money. Applying for PR is so much simpler.

Reactions: Jaycejay

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
You wake up one morning and the calendar says Jan 1 2021.
You close your eyes for a minute and the calender now says Jan 1, 2022. Entropy in the universe has increased bringing us closer to the heat death of the universe but nothing has changed for FSW-O applicants. :"(

D

Deleted member 1050918

You close your eyes for a minute and the calender now says Jan 1, 2022. Entropy in the universe has increased bringing us closer to the heat death of the universe but nothing has changed for FSW-O applicants. :"(
I'd kill to become an applicant. Try waiting for an ITA, it drains your soul. Tbh you wouldn't see me stressing if I had an app that's going as slow as everybody else's.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I'd kill to become an applicant. Try waiting for an ITA, it drains your soul. Tbh you wouldn't see me stressing if I had an app that's going as slow as everybody else's.
Haha that’s good what I thought when I got my AOR. I thought I had it in me to wait no matter how long it would take. I was wrong. I ran out of patience long time ago and my frustration has grown so much I regret committing to this immigration process.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
You r wrong buddy.. i am April’20 AOR.. n i have lost all the patience i had.. ‘whether you throw a knife at a watermelon, or throw a watermelon at a knife, its the watermelon that gets cut’.. waiting for ITA or COPR, its ‘the wait’ that kills

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You r wrong buddy.. i am April’20 AOR.. n i have lost all the patience i had.. ‘whether you throw a knife at a watermelon, or throw a watermelon at a knife, its the watermelon that gets cut’.. waiting for ITA or COPR, its ‘the wait’ that kills
I agree. It's the painstakingly long wait that drains you. I was busy with my life and didn't really care much about Canada so the wait was easy for the initial 14 months. I travelled to many countries during this time. But now it's more out of "need" I have to be in Canada as I need to be able to travel to the US frequently. I don't know when are we ever going to get the freakin PPR.