+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Most of those Nigerian files were processed in Hong Kong visa office before being moved to Accra. Hong Kong had done the major components such as eligibility and criminality. Accra just did finished it up. Early last month I noticed Accra has started sending re-medical request for Nigerians with expired Copr. Hopefully by September we should begin to see rapid movements.
I wonder which office is processing applications from Ireland. I mean I do not have Irish citizenship - I am living here 13 years - does it mean it will be processed in Poland - I was born there - or in Ireland.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I wonder which office is processing applications from Ireland. I mean I do not have Irish citizenship - I am living here 13 years - does it mean it will be processed in Poland - I was born there - or in Ireland.
MY COR is India but my primary VO is Ottawa instead of New Delhi, so I think applications are distributed among VOs as per workload basis (my application was transferred to Ottawa from CIO because of workload). I may be wrong!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
MY COR is India but my primary VO is Ottawa instead of New Delhi, so I think applications are distributed among VOs as per workload basis (my application was transferred to Ottawa from CIO because of workload). I may be wrong!
Thankfully I do not have to worry about it as of now, I am still waiting and waiting for FSW hahaha

Reactions: Rkb94

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lol I thought you were one of post AOR peeps.
I wish, it would be like a lottery ticket to me hahahaha :D However we are still stuck on my gf registration process to NNAS. It is unbelievable hard to obtain documentation from Poland, it is crazy. In Ireland we were able to get all required documents in two weeks. We are still waiting to get them from Poland, it is a nightmare.

Reactions: MarieSACD

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
For all you folks waiting for your apps processing I was wondering; IRCC always encourages applicants to update them if they are unable to immigrate so that they don't focus resources on those apps. So if you guys wait for 2-3 years in limbo, if immigration to Canada does not appeal anymore in the process (better opportunities , change in priorities, etc) would you even bother updating the IRCC of this?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
For all you folks waiting for your apps processing I was wondering; IRCC always encourages applicants to update them if they are unable to immigrate so that they don't focus resources on those apps. So if you guys wait for 2-3 years in limbo, if immigration to Canada does not appeal anymore in the process (better opportunities , change in priorities, etc) would you even bother updating the IRCC of this?
Well, if you are not thinking anymore to immigrate to Canada, why the hell would you keep you profile in processing? There is no common sense in it.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I wish, it would be like a lottery ticket to me hahahaha :D However we are still stuck on my gf registration process to NNAS. It is unbelievable hard to obtain documentation from Poland, it is crazy. In Ireland we were able to get all required documents in two weeks. We are still waiting to get them from Poland, it is a nightmare.
Nothing comes easy for us, right?
I never thought we'd have to wait this long for the application to be processed. My friend who applied in 2018 got her application approved in 2 months post AOR.