Yes
Q1: Undocumented women and how they will be documented
A: TR to PR 2022

Q2: Illegal student visas and Manitoba family accident
A: Beating around the bush

D

Deleted member 994371

at least FSW has been mentioned

On FSW: We don't have a date for how long people will have to wait.

Be prepared to wait a year or two more, I guess.

-----

By god, he is a true politician. He has mastered the art of answering questions without answering them. I look up to that dude in a way. I wish I could bullshit the way he does.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Whats interesting about his 147k number is that he says apps and not people. The 540k PR backlog is in persons. In apps that should cut at least half in 1st quarter.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Q: No draws for the first half for CEC's and FSW's. CEC people in the pool, what are we doing for PGWP extension?
A: Looking at options to keep people. Circling back to talking about a labor shortage. Talking shit about FSW's. Solution for CEC not yet thought of. No fucking answer lol

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Basically, stream-specific draws are dead. They won't focus on CEC-specific draws. They are still looking to keep people who are in Canada, so i think it's going to be
is this basically a confirmation what he is saying that CEC is ded?it seems so
another TR2PR shitshow.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Q: No draws for the first half for CEC's and FSW's. CEC people in the pool, what are we doing for PGWP extension?
A: Looking at options to keep people. Circling back to talking about a labor shortage. Talking shit about FSW's. Solution for CEC not yet thought of. No fucking answer lol
What did he say about FSW?

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
What did he say about FSW?
my assumption is that it is a temporary pause only. (my gut feeling is that they don't want to scrape it because it delivers a negative policital message. Just imagine the headlines: Canadian government stops high skilled worker program - imagine the comments below an article like that from Canadians.) He said nothing regarding whether the principles of the program will change or not.