+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
How do we find out which VO is looking at our case? I live in Costa Rica.

Thanks
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys i have a question,now my file was in sydney,if it will be transfered will it go to ottawa or my lvo or ottawa then my lvo in case it didnt stay at sydney?
Okay, this what is happening to most April AORs, firstly file is at CIO sydney, then after IP1 it moves to CPC Ottawa instead of LVO due to load sharing. I don't think many files go to LVO after CPC ottawa in such cases. I know 2 people personally so am sure.

But leaving these trends aside, your file can b transferred to LVO after CIO also, all depends on CIC working here. The only sure way to know is by e-mailing them.

Also there have been rare cases also where the file remained at CIO for major part of processing and transferred to LVO at very last stage and sometimes it might remain there till very last, but this is very rare.

So in conclusion most likely file will go to either CPC Ottawa or LVO after CIO.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
No its perfectly normal to happen, I have mentioned it earlier also, medical and R10 check are independent of each other, and anyone can be initiated first, but usually they don't have much gap.
Hey @KiranK ,
I honestly didn't know IP1 could start without medical passing first. I thought the only process is what is common with most of the timelines I have seen. :).

It would very nice of them to send me my PPR while they continue doing their checks.:p

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
As you get to the Application details page and we scroll down, below "application messages" there is a link in (second line mostly), there it is written, "your payment receipt number is" followed by the link, As you click o the link it redirects you to your payment details, now I think you will only get $550 receipt there, as that receipt is generated on our AOR date and you did not pay RPRF upfront, i don't think it will be reflected there. But still you can check.
I just checked mine. got a receipt for $1040 as i paid the RPRF upfront

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey @KiranK ,
I honestly didn't know IP1 could start without medical passing first. I thought the only process is what is common with most of the timelines I have seen. :).

It would very nice of them to send me my PPR while they continue doing their checks.:p
Hahhahaahahahha, you know it has happened to some candidates, they (maybe missed) never saw any change in BGC and got PPRs:D

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
It will show in your additional documents status or you can know by phone,cse usually takes around 30-45 days to be updated in your application and i believe that a phone call might trigger the update,another way is via gcms notes but it will take 30-40 days for your notes to arrive
Thanks @Wolverine17,

I am a bit bothered by the duration it would take because the CSE's I raised included a change in address and updating my passport document. Going by the duration you provided, I might even have my PPR by then or may have had my passport requested.
If my new passport hasn't updated by the time they request for my passport, which one should I then send? old one which is attached to the application by has now been cancelled by the embassy or the new one?

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @astralsource your inputs will be appreciated

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello,

AOR 24 April
Medicals Passed (dont know when)

I am using a consultant so dont have access to my profile and updates

I found this link on CIC to check application status
https://services3.cic.gc.ca

Here it says you can use your application no or UCI to find the status, but I am unable to retrieve any info
Has any body tried this link?
Hi,
Same case with me. I am using a consultant. I tried accessing the link. Could not access the status. I went through a link where it says this tool works for Paper Based Applications. For EE we should log into our account and check the status. So we need to chase the consultants for the status.

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks @Wolverine17,

I am a bit bothered by the duration it would take because the CSE's I raised included a change in address and updating my passport document. Going by the duration you provided, I might even have my PPR by then or may have had my passport requested.
If my new passport hasn't updated by the time they request for my passport, which one should I then send? old one which is attached to the application by has now been cancelled by the embassy or the new one?

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @astralsource your inputs will be appreciated
It takes 30-40 days for them to upload additional documents but a friend of mine on this forum got in 15 days also, so can't be sure. No need to worry about this, send them the new passport, they will get all your documents by then, this is no issue to worry.

Reactions: Bayparc

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi,
Same case with me. I am using a consultant. I tried accessing the link. Could not access the status.
These links are not of much help, best thing here is to keep pestering your consultant for daily updates and screenshots of your application details or either share your details with you, you have paid them for these services, its your right to bother them, don't hesitate. Its their job to kepp you in loop and updated.

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
These links are not of much help, best thing here is to keep pestering your consultant for daily updates and screenshots of your application details or either share your details with you, you have paid them for these services, its your right to bother them, don't hesitate. Its their job to kepp you in loop and updated.
Hi kirank,
Thanks. You are right. That's the only way.
Do you have any idea about timelines for PNP Applicants. Will it take same time to get PPR or process will be faster. I am a PNP applicant
Thanks in advance.