NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I
Guys i have a question,now my file was in sydney,if it will be transfered will it go to ottawa or my lvo or ottawa then my lvo in case it didnt stay at sydney?
i got a reply from CIC today on my enquiry about my application. It says:
Your application is still in Sydney and not yet transferred to the local visa office.
So, I believe your file will be transferred to your local visa office

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I

i got a reply from CIC today on my enquiry about my application. It says:
Your application is still in Sydney and not yet transferred to the local visa office.
So, I believe your file will be transferred to your local visa office
So if it will be transfered it will be either to ottawa or to my lvo but not both correct?if not it will just stay at sydney,is that right??

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
So if it will be transfered it will be either to ottawa or to my lvo but not both correct?if not it will just stay at sydney,is that right??
I think it will be either. If it goes to Ottawa first before your lvo, it might be basically for distribution.
The seniors can help us out on this.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Friends,
I raised 2 CSE's today. How will I know if my CSE's has been updated? Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi Friends,
I raised 2 CSE's today. How will I know if my CSE's has been updated? Thanks
It will show in your additional documents status or you can know by phone,cse usually takes around 30-45 days to be updated in your application and i believe that a phone call might trigger the update,another way is via gcms notes but it will take 30-40 days for your notes to arrive

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
So you mean syndey,ottawa then my lvo or sydney then ottawa or lvo?
It goes from Sydney to your local visa office based on the response I got in the mail from CPC

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
It goes from Sydney to your local visa office based on the response I got in the mail from CPC
Ok great thats why i was wondering because if it will go to sydney then ottawa then lvo then it will take a long time for applications to be processed,but fyi some cases dont go to your lvo and gets processed in ottawa and as far as i know ottawa are considered to be fast compared to other visa offices

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried to check my status via this page: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas

But I got an error message saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

I already double-checked and I entered everything correctly (UCI, family names, birth date, country of birth).

Has this happened to anyone else?

My application status via the other page (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard) is: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Thanks

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have a doubt regarding employment verification:

2 weeks back, i was transferred to another vertical in my organization. The reference letter i submitted 2 years back was signed by my previous manager in the previous vertical and now i have a new manager who has joined the organization recently. Will this be an issue? And what are the chances of physical verification? THere are 3 offices in my city (chennai, India) and I keep jumping from one office to another. So in case someone comes physically to verify and if i am not in the said office, will there be any problems?