+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I tried to check my status via this page: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas

But I got an error message saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

I already double-checked and I entered everything correctly (UCI, family names, birth date, country of birth).

Has this happened to anyone else?

My application status via the other page (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard) is: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Thanks
I think this is for paper based applications.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
I have a doubt regarding employment verification:

2 weeks back, i was transferred to another vertical in my organization. The reference letter i submitted 2 years back was signed by my previous manager in the previous vertical and now i have a new manager who has joined the organization recently. Will this be an issue? And what are the chances of physical verification? THere are 3 offices in my city (chennai, India) and I keep jumping from one office to another. So in case someone comes physically to verify and if i am not in the said office, will there be any problems?
Not really, generally they give a call to your office's number and ask if that employee works over there - probably transferred to the HR. If it goes to your manager, you are good. Don't think anyone can be strict with physical verification - there are people on leave all the time!

Reactions: shrik_14

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Ok great thats why i was wondering because if it will go to sydney then ottawa then lvo then it will take a long time for applications to be processed,but fyi some cases dont go to your lvo and gets processed in ottawa and as far as i know ottawa are considered to be fast compared to other visa offices
Yeah, some files get processed in ottawa or another visa office if cic feels that the load at your local visa office is too much. i think this is unsderstandable considering the traffic in some visa offices are more than some other visa offices. That's why you see an indian application being processed in london or ottawa instead of new delhi

Reactions: Wolverine17

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not really, generally they give a call to your office's number and ask if that employee works over there - probably transferred to the HR. If it goes to your manager, you are good. Don't think anyone can be strict with physical verification - there are people on leave all the time!
I am hoping that they call my manager directly on her desk phone or on her mobile. My team are working as external consultants in my current workplace so not sure how the HR will be able to support us as we are on the payroll of another company. anyway lets see what happens.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am hoping that they call my manager directly on her desk phone or on her mobile. My team are working as external consultants in my current workplace so not sure how the HR will be able to support us as we are on the payroll of another company. anyway lets see what happens.
As long as you have provided tangible proof for your employment, you are good. If there is any problem in accessing information, they ideally would contact you. Don't worry, you should be alright.

shrik_14

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
As long as you have provided tangible proof for your employment, you are good. If there is any problem in accessing information, they ideally would contact you. Don't worry, you should be alright.
i have all the letters stating that i was working in my parent company from may 2014 - march 2016 and that i have been deputed to the client's office from march 2016 etc. so documentation wise, i am confident everything is there but however i havent submitted any documents from the client as i dont report to anyone in the client's organization.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
There is also a link below "application messages" which will say. "your payment receipt number is" maybe that will help, Log in and check in your application. Also as per your information i think you only paid application fees and not RPRF, but don't worry they will request for it. these days its more like a good news if you aren't paying RPRF upfront. Hope it gets solved.
Hi @KiranK
I couldn't find what you said in your post about 'your payment receipt number is'.

Could you please elaborate?

I have paid both of the PR application fess (upfront) & RPRF (upon RPRF request).
But all I have in my profile is Permanent Resident Application Fee worth $ 550. There's no any mention about RPRF along with PR fees.

However, under the ' Documents submitted by the client' section, I can find 'Replacement provided- RPRF'

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Guys, I want to check something with you although I think we are not obliged to do this: Do we have to report to CIC end of our employment if it ended after AOR?
I'm going to resign from my job once I have a valid visa in my hand.
And I'm not going to tell IRCC anything about this.

Reactions: astralsource

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
I bet it was NOT NDVO as you've mentioned in your profile, since i believe it's not that fast!:D
Surely, it'd be Ottawa, as is mine.:)
Question is - did you check that using GCMS or email from CIC?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Question is - did you check that using GCMS or email from CIC?
No, no any GCMS yet.
I'd emailed to IRCC asking for information of my VO. They replied to me that my file was being processed at CPC, Ottawa.
They had also rightfully mentioned in that email about my outstanding RPRF. So, I was sure that it was really kinda 'trustworthy' reply from IRCC.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @KiranK
I couldn't find what you said in your post about 'your payment receipt number is'.

Could you please elaborate?

I have paid both of the PR application fess (upfront) & RPRF (upon RPRF request).
But all I have in my profile is Permanent Resident Application Fee worth $ 550. There's no any mention about RPRF along with PR fees.

However, under the ' Documents submitted by the client' section, I can find 'Replacement provided- RPRF'
As you get to the Application details page and we scroll down, below "application messages" there is a link in (second line mostly), there it is written, "your payment receipt number is" followed by the link, As you click o the link it redirects you to your payment details, now I think you will only get $550 receipt there, as that receipt is generated on our AOR date and you did not pay RPRF upfront, i don't think it will be reflected there. But still you can check.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I bet it was NOT NDVO as you've mentioned in your profile, since i believe it's not that fast!:D
Surely, it'd be Ottawa, as is mine.:)
Even I think so it must have been Ottawa, but NDVO has shown some rare exceptions also, so can't be sure.

Reactions: gurik