+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi kirank,
Thanks. You are right. That's the only way.
Do you have any idea about timelines for PNP Applicants. Will it take same time to get PPR or process will be faster. I am a PNP applicant
Thanks in advance.
Sadly, PNP timelines are the slowest so far, you will have to wait for a while. I know its not logical as you have already all verifications done by province and one would assume that process will be faster henceforth, but CIC has its own ways i guess.

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Sadly, PNP timelines are the slowest so far, you will have to wait for a while. I know its not logical as you have already all verifications done by province and one would assume that process will be faster henceforth, but CIC has its own ways i guess.
That is really unfortunate. Hope things change for good

Reactions: Realme and KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@astralsource, @johnsyk and @gurik and anyone else with insights to below mentioned prob, please advise-

As you all know the problem i had with my consultant on medicals issue, now my consultant informed me that i passed medicals on 30th june, and i had no information after that, on 1st July she e-mailed me a scerenshot of my file dated (30th june which i checked later). Now after 30th june evening till 3rd July Afternoon, I had no information on my file. Though since monday i am getting regular screenshots till today, but sadly no change in BGC (still NA), my question is that do you guys think that it might have gone from NA to IP1 and back to NA in time between 30th june evening and 3rd July afternoon, my doubt here is that though it was (Saturday, Sunday and Monday OFF in Canda, also be noted that Indian time is 10-12 hours ahead of canadian).

In conclusion my question basically is that can our file be updated on weekends and non working days?
P.S- I stalked so many people on tracker could not find any proof:p.

Last edited:

chuxy12

Apr 15, 2017
House.
Yesterday 04/07 I got three updates:
- first it was my BG check moving from NA to IP1 (with my profile info showing 'your action is required'),
- then later in the day I passed medicals,
- yet another update requesting for my France PCC which was missing (though explained in my LOE).
So far I have responded to the request by uploading the pending document.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@astralsource, @johnsyk and @gurik and anyone else with insights to below mentioned prob, please advise-

As you all know the problem i had with my consultant on medicals issue, now my consultant informed me that i passed medicals on 30th june, and i had no information after that, on 1st July she e-mailed me a scerenshot of my file dated (30th june which i checked later). Now after 30th june evening till 3rd July Afternoon, I had no information on my file. Though since monday i am getting regular screenshots till today, but sadly no change in BGC (still NA), my question is that do you guys think that it might have gone from NA to IP1 and back to NA in time between 30th june evening and 3rd July afternoon, my doubt here is that though it was (Saturday, Sunday and Monday OFF in Canda, also be noted that Indian time is 10-12 hours ahead of canadian).

In conclusion my question basically is that can our file be updated on weekends and non working days?

sometimes IP1 is very short....there are couple of members on this forum who says IP1 lasted just an hour.,.....ur consultant might have missed it. on other note , sometimes IP1 starts are few days after medical pass...like 2-3 working days after med pass.

In my case, I never saw my IP1 .....my BGC has been NA, i check my status many times a day.............and its been almost a month since i passed meds.....and this has been case with many others too

Reactions: gurik and KiranK

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017

Yes, it can get updated over the weekend. I have read it in some older forums.
One suggestion, please take credentials from your consultant. Even I did. I asked for updates so many times, finally they got pissed off and gave me login details. :)

Reactions: KiranK

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi,
Same case with me. I am using a consultant. I tried accessing the link. Could not access the status. I went through a link where it says this tool works for Paper Based Applications. For EE we should log into our account and check the status. So we need to chase the consultants for the status.
You can be blunt with your consultant. Ask them to provide login details. Or simply drop status screenshot twice a day. They have charged you fee for services only. Make full use of it.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Yes, it can get updated over the weekend. I have read it in some older forums.
One suggestion, please take credentials from your consultant. Even I did. I asked for updates so many times, finally they got pissed off and gave me login details. :)
Hhahahahahaahhaha good one mate:). i am actually doing that calling her daily, pestering for scrrenshots, hopefully she gives in soon;)

Thanks for the info, it has really helped me relax. Bless you loads.

Reactions: Unusual

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
sometimes IP1 is very short....there are couple of members on this forum who says IP1 lasted just an hour.,.....ur consultant might have missed it. on other note , sometimes IP1 starts are few days after medical pass...like 2-3 working days after med pass.

In my case, I never saw my IP1 .....my BGC has been NA, i check my status many times a day.............and its been almost a month since i passed meds.....and this has been case with many others too
Thanks a ton, you do not know how much i am relieved to see your post, glad to know its normal. Bless you loads, hope your PPR comes this week:).

P.S- Kanneda, hahahhahaha i like it;)

Reactions: prisai90 and gurik

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thanks @Wolverine17,

I am a bit bothered by the duration it would take because the CSE's I raised included a change in address and updating my passport document. Going by the duration you provided, I might even have my PPR by then or may have had my passport requested.
If my new passport hasn't updated by the time they request for my passport, which one should I then send? old one which is attached to the application by has now been cancelled by the embassy or the new one?

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @astralsource your inputs will be appreciated
If they request your passport send both with an loe

Reactions: Bayparc and KiranK

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks @Wolverine17,

I am a bit bothered by the duration it would take because the CSE's I raised included a change in address and updating my passport document. Going by the duration you provided, I might even have my PPR by then or may have had my passport requested.
If my new passport hasn't updated by the time they request for my passport, which one should I then send? old one which is attached to the application by has now been cancelled by the embassy or the new one?

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @astralsource your inputs will be appreciated
This won't be an issue at all. They will update your file by then. Cheers.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

It is highly possible that you missed seeing it since your consultant is handling it. It can sometimes only last a few hours.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik