+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@astralsource, @johnsyk and @gurik and anyone else with insights to below mentioned prob, please advise-

As you all know the problem i had with my consultant on medicals issue, now my consultant informed me that i passed medicals on 30th june, and i had no information after that, on 1st July she e-mailed me a scerenshot of my file dated (30th june which i checked later). Now after 30th june evening till 3rd July Afternoon, I had no information on my file. Though since monday i am getting regular screenshots till today, but sadly no change in BGC (still NA), my question is that do you guys think that it might have gone from NA to IP1 and back to NA in time between 30th june evening and 3rd July afternoon, my doubt here is that though it was (Saturday, Sunday and Monday OFF in Canda, also be noted that Indian time is 10-12 hours ahead of canadian).

In conclusion my question basically is that can our file be updated on weekends and non working days?
P.S- I stalked so many people on tracker could not find any proof:p.
I agree with @prisal90 here, it might have been either over quick and missed, or like some candidates it may not even happen. Don't worry you will go straight in IP2:). Wait for a week and then try calling CIC for reassurance.
My meds also passed on 30/6 and no change in BG. I have decided to wait till Sunday. If no change occurs then i will either call them on Monday or send an email to check my VO (I borrowed your trick here;)).
We have no other way to know I think. So I suggest the same to you. let's wait till Friday.
These are the only 2 options, its too soon and pointless for ordering GCMS at this stage.

Reactions: KiranK

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
No seriously i feel happy for finding you people here eventhough i dont know any of you in person,i hope for the best and hopefully all of us can make it together,i believe that everyone here deserves it,not only because of the efforts made by each and everyone,but also because of the help and support everyone is offering for one another that i found in that thread

I am really glad that I submitted the application on 1st April and not 31st March. Its nice to be around nice people like you all.

Last edited:

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I

i got a reply from CIC today on my enquiry about my application. It says:
Your application is still in Sydney and not yet transferred to the local visa office.
So, I believe your file will be transferred to your local visa office
Though it says that they have not transferred the file to LVO , it does not necessarily mean that it will be transferred to LVO .

It can be transferred to LVO or Ottawa depending on the volume at your LVO.

Infact , I remember a post by legalfalcon on one of my queries saying that file can be transferred in the following order Sydney>Ottawa>LVO.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Honestly, I never raised a GCMS request - so I don't even know my VO :)
Where did you send the passport for stamping and from which email ID you received PPR request?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
No, no any GCMS yet.
I'd emailed to IRCC asking for information of my VO. They replied to me that my file was being processed at CPC, Ottawa.
They had also rightfully mentioned in that email about my outstanding RPRF. So, I was sure that it was really kinda 'trustworthy' reply from IRCC.
Thats nice to hear. I also received a reply mentioning visa office is Ottawa. I never really bellieved it. Now I guess i can after seeing your post.

Reactions: jpv2212

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Thanks @Wolverine17,

I am a bit bothered by the duration it would take because the CSE's I raised included a change in address and updating my passport document. Going by the duration you provided, I might even have my PPR by then or may have had my passport requested.
If my new passport hasn't updated by the time they request for my passport, which one should I then send? old one which is attached to the application by has now been cancelled by the embassy or the new one?

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @astralsource your inputs will be appreciated

I think you should send both. They will check that the new one is issued against the old one. Indian passports always contain the old passport number against which the new one was issued.

Does your passport contain the above information?

Reactions: Bayparc

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Thanks a ton, you do not know how much i am relieved to see your post, glad to know its normal. Bless you loads, hope your PPR comes this week:).

P.S- Kanneda, hahahhahaha i like it;)
My friend's IP1 lasted 15 hours . Nothing to worry about here

Reactions: KiranK

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I feel you would be through by next week. It is too much for single applicant. I wish you get a PPR like a "tracer bullet ".
Thanks for your wishes. You will also get PPR by last week of July or August 1st week at maximum

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I agree with @prisal90 here, it might have been either over quick and missed, or like some candidates it may not even happen. Don't worry you will go straight in IP2:). Wait for a week and then try calling CIC for reassurance.
My meds also passed on 30/6 and no change in BG. I have decided to wait till Sunday. If no change occurs then i will either call them on Monday or send an email to check my VO (I borrowed your trick here;)).
We have no other way to know I think. So I suggest the same to you. let's wait till Friday.
These are the only 2 options, its too soon and pointless for ordering GCMS at this stage.
Thanks Guri, always a pleasure,:) I too now think i missed it.

Reactions: gurik