+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah, Bro ;) ... great news ... and please let us know the progress on your file.
do the Medical as soon as you can to get use of the VO momentum, as they may change their speed at any time ... they are totally unpredictable ..

A

medwiz said:
Guys... Got MR and RPRF today Alhamdule'Allah!!

And before those emails got employment check... All this today and only Yesterday I sent bank statement by email.... I havn't even sent PCC lool

The VO is working quickly now...(mashallah)

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Congratulations my Bro ... as expected you are the next in queue after LifeXplorer

My turn to say I have received the golden email as well today :)
الحمد لله كما ينبغي لجلال وجهه وعظيم سلطانه

You may say that I haven't received MR, correct, what happens is I had another PNP file which I withdrew, before I withdrew it I did medical for it last July, and Cairo VO used the results as the results for my federal file as well, and that is why in their PPR email they mentioned in red that my visa will expire by July 2016 ..... and I can see in ECAS that I have the line of Medicals Have Been received there...

My issue is that I will be traveling outside Egypt for a week next week and would be very risky to send passports before I travel ..

3 down (LifeXplorer - Almohager - AbdelAllah), 7 to go ..... ;) ... come on Bros waiting for you ...

A
Many congratulations man...

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Brother, congrats and Alhamdule' Allah

For the employment check, how did it go? did they made a call or sent an email?
did they call all your previous employers or your current employer? and what exactly did they ask for?

Sorry for asking for much details but this is so important for me as I am outside Egypt and I can't reach my previous employer

medwiz said:

And before those emails got employment check... All this today and only Yesterday I sent bank statement by email.... I havn't even sent PCC lool

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother, I did at Nadoury and Nahas office next to the US embassy, I take the translation in an hour, pay 70 LE for each paper, and I ask for "translation affidavit" but I think there is no need for it as it is an approved translation office for the Canadian Embassy in Egypt ... http://www.nadourynahas.com/translation.htm

A

xfaris said:
Brothers,

did you translate the PCC at Ministry of Justice or at a translation office??

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Thanks Bro, this means that I can translate at any office, this is good

AbdelAllah said:
Brother, I did at Nadoury and Nahas office next to the US embassy, I take the translation in an hour, pay 70 LE for each paper, and I ask for "translation affidavit" but I think there is no need for it as it is an approved translation office for the Canadian Embassy in Egypt ... http://www.nadourynahas.com/translation.htm

A

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, not any office, the one I mentioned is approved my the embassy in Cairo. I don't have a list of approved offices, I got the name of this office from one of the forums long time ago and I have been dealing with them since then.

A

xfaris said:
Thanks Bro, this means that I can translate at any office, this is good

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Thanks bro, I agree with you but I already know other office who is also approved

AbdelAllah said:
Bro, not any office, the one I mentioned is approved my the embassy in Cairo. I don't have a list of approved offices, I got the name of this office from one of the forums long time ago and I have been dealing with them since then.

A

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Congratulations my Bro ... as expected you are the next in queue after LifeXplorer

My turn to say I have received the golden email as well today :)

You may say that I haven't received MR, correct, what happens is I had another PNP file which I withdrew, before I withdrew it I did medical for it last July, and Cairo VO used the results as the results for my federal file as well, and that is why in their PPR email they mentioned in red that my visa will expire by July 2016 ..... and I can see in ECAS that I have the line of Medicals Have Been received there...

My issue is that I will be traveling outside Egypt for a week next week and would be very risky to send passports before I travel ..

3 down (LifeXplorer - Almohager - AbdelAllah), 7 to go ..... ;) ... come on Bros waiting for you ...

A
mabroook :), I think you need to send them asking for more time as 15 days might not bu sufficient in your case
best of luck for the rest

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
SOTAJ said:
Thanks dear hope you hear some good news soon

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
medwiz said:

mabroook :)
you didnt even send PCC by Email?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allah beybarek feek my Bro ...

A

almohager said:
mabroook :), I think you need to send them asking for more time as 15 days might not bu sufficient in your case
best of luck for the rest

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
xfaris said:
Brothers,

did you translate the PCC at Ministry of Justice or at a translation office??
I did it @ Ministry of Justice,couple of hours, it was for 15 EGP or less

medwiz

May 25, 2014
xfaris said:
Brother, congrats and Alhamdule' Allah

For the employment check, how did it go? did they made a call or sent an email?
did they call all your previous employers or your current employer? and what exactly did they ask for?

Sorry for asking for much details but this is so important for me as I am outside Egypt and I can't reach my previous employer
No worries man ask as many questions as you like :)

So for my work experience I only used the company I am still currently in... So no previous employers

I was actually out in the morning collecting my PCC and when I returned to work the secretary told me that someone called asking for me... A lady. This lady first asked for a person with my surname but different first name... The secretary told her no we don't have this person but we do have xxxx (who's me)... The lady said sorry I got the name confused and yes that's who I want and when she was told I'm not at work she said OK thanks I will call him later... She refused to leave a message citing that she wants me for a "personal matter"

The number she called from is the same number who called me for the POF update so I knew it's the VO. The lady never called back and about 30 mins later I got the MR and RPRF

This lady called on the company line that's included in the reference letter and on our website... She did not call me nor my direct manager... She did not ask about job role or anything

So for me it was simply checking to see if I really was an employee of the company... Nothing more... She didn't even check and ask how long i have been working there... So Alhamdullelah probably the easiest employment check done loool