+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW these photos are very important to be clear and recent as the PR cards will be issued with, if not they may delay your cards.

Did you send Schedule A at an early stage?
What did they tell you in the phone call?

A

LifeXplorer said:
Almadule'Allah :)

Thank you all, we wouldn't have pull it through without one another :) You have all been very supporting through the hard times we had waiting :) I appreciate you all :)

Thanks Ramo and AbdelAllah :) and everyone else I wouldn't have the chance to thank :) I will be offline for a while :)

Insha'Allah, everyone will get their dreams coming true soon :)

medwiz

May 25, 2014
LifeXplorer said:
Sorry, guys I have been away for a while, congratulations for everyone who got there update requests and medical requests... I need to congratulate each one of you in person :)

Now, let me break the good new for you... Alhamdule'Allah, we received the passport request yesterday, November 3rd :) It is coming guys...

Note that they gave me only 15 days to send the passports... I will be back in Cairo just 2 days before the deadline... so, wish me the best :)

I just thought of sending you this post to give you a smile and hope... And just to let you know I only had 15 days for the passport so if anyone wants to make any arrangements :)
Al7amdullelah many congratulations!!

This is fantastic news for you and for all of us

I was last in line for the POF update request so I'll probably be last eventually for the passport request lool but if things isa are going this rapidly then no problems at all

Just thinking we were living in the deadly silence and then suddenly! Activity!
By the way who are we supposed to send the passports to?
I just emailed my bank statement and schedule A today.. Will recieve my translated PCC early next week isa then scan email it then courier all original documents

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Many congratulation the first in our line who are making us ready always :)

Didn't you try to ask them to print the visa in the country where u r now or u just don't want this?

So the last request u got from them b4 the PP was the medical on 22nd October, right?

Thanks & GOOD luck :)

LifeXplorer said:
Sorry, guys I have been away for a while, congratulations for everyone who got there update requests and medical requests... I need to congratulate each one of you in person :)

Now, let me break the good new for you... Alhamdule'Allah, we received the passport request yesterday, November 3rd :) It is coming guys...

Note that they gave me only 15 days to send the passports... I will be back in Cairo just 2 days before the deadline... so, wish me the best :)

I just thought of sending you this post to give you a smile and hope... And just to let you know I only had 15 days for the passport so if anyone wants to make any arrangements :)

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
هي دي الأخبار الحلوة بجد :)
Congratulations, LifeXplorer.
وعقبالنا جميعاً :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
LifeXplorer said:

wooow LifeXplorer very good news, congrantulations dear :)
you have always been optimistic and that's why you are the first to get it ;)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
@Almohager : did you do you medicals? when?

A
Bro, done last Thursday 29/10/2015 and uploaded 2/11/2015

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
LifeXplorer said:
They asked for 3.5X4.5cm photos and a sheet holding the weight, hight and eye colour for all family members :)

I have received a phone call round 1:00pm and then the email follows after couple of hours :)
bro, what is your ECAS status now?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
guys, do you have any idea how do they send the passports back? via courier or regular postal mail?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning Bro, I believe that you send it by DHL and DHL will return it back to you.

A

almohager said:
guys, do you have any idea how do they send the passports back? via courier or regular postal mail?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Good morning Bro, I believe that you send it by DHL and DHL will return it back to you.

A
hope so, in case they use the regular postal mail I don't think our passports will back back at all :), CIO sent me a mail in August 2014 and i didn't receive it till now...

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Guys, and finally the golden email is here :) they want our passports for visa issuance.
and also i checked ECAS and found a new line today "Medical results have been received."
it's been a long journey, and you have been a great support through it. hope you all receive this email soon. and I ask God to guide us all in our coming steps.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations my Bro ... as expected you are the next in queue after LifeXplorer

My turn to say I have received the golden email as well today :)
الحمد لله كما ينبغي لجلال وجهه وعظيم سلطانه

You may say that I haven't received MR, correct, what happens is I had another PNP file which I withdrew, before I withdrew it I did medical for it last July, and Cairo VO used the results as the results for my federal file as well, and that is why in their PPR email they mentioned in red that my visa will expire by July 2016 ..... and I can see in ECAS that I have the line of Medicals Have Been received there...

My issue is that I will be traveling outside Egypt for a week next week and would be very risky to send passports before I travel ..

3 down (LifeXplorer - Almohager - AbdelAllah), 7 to go ..... ;) ... come on Bros waiting for you ...

الحمد لله كما ينبغي لجلال وجهه وعظيم سلطانه

A

almohager said:
Guys, and finally the golden email is here :) they want our passports for visa issuance.
and also i checked ECAS and found a new line today "Medical results have been received."
it's been a long journey, and you have been a great support through it. hope you all receive this email soon. and I ask God to guide us all in our coming steps.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
almohager said:
Congrats

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Guys... Got MR and RPRF today Alhamdule'Allah!!

And before those emails got employment check... All this today and only Yesterday I sent bank statement by email.... I havn't even sent PCC lool

The VO is working quickly now...(mashallah)