+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

medwiz

May 25, 2014
AbdelAllah said:
Al7amdule Allah, Bro ;) ... great news ... and please let us know the progress on your file.
do the Medical as soon as you can to get use of the VO momentum, as they may change their speed at any time ... they are totally unpredictable ..

A
Thanks man.... Earliest appointment is Saturday 14th... But no worries isa once the medicals are sent they are time bound to issue visa cos of the 1 year validity... So hopefully not much waiting

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, sent you a PM, have a look in your inbox.

A

medwiz said:
Thanks man.... Earliest appointment is Saturday 14th... But no worries isa once the medicals are sent they are time bound to issue visa cos of the 1 year validity... So hopefully not much waiting

Aboudo2

Nov 3, 2014
Congrats for the ones who received the MR
Thats great news

For medicals, try calling again and say you are in a hurry , and dont call in the morning, call the mobile number late afternoon, we got an appointment the next day

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly Bro, that is correct, I did the same when I did mine and it is actually mentioned in Al-Matareed (to give credit to their owners), and I referred to it in an earlier post.
Also when you do the medical, tell the lady to confirm to you when she uploads the results by phone.

A

Aboudo2 said:
Congrats for the ones who received the MR
Thats great news

For medicals, try calling again and say you are in a hurry , and dont call in the morning, call the mobile number late afternoon, we got an appointment the next day

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Thanks brother for your reply, I will be sending my documents next week and hoping that everything goes well

medwiz said:
No worries man ask as many questions as you like :)

So for my work experience I only used the company I am still currently in... So no previous employers

I was actually out in the morning collecting my PCC and when I returned to work the secretary told me that someone called asking for me... A lady. This lady first asked for a person with my surname but different first name... The secretary told her no we don't have this person but we do have xxxx (who's me)... The lady said sorry I got the name confused and yes that's who I want and when she was told I'm not at work she said OK thanks I will call him later... She refused to leave a message citing that she wants me for a "personal matter"

The number she called from is the same number who called me for the POF update so I knew it's the VO. The lady never called back and about 30 mins later I got the MR and RPRF

This lady called on the company line that's included in the reference letter and on our website... She did not call me nor my direct manager... She did not ask about job role or anything

So for me it was simply checking to see if I really was an employee of the company... Nothing more... She didn't even check and ask how long i have been working there... So Alhamdullelah probably the easiest employment check done loool

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Brother, after sending your POF and Schedule A, how many days after they called your company?

medwiz said:
No worries man ask as many questions as you like :)

So for my work experience I only used the company I am still currently in... So no previous employers

I was actually out in the morning collecting my PCC and when I returned to work the secretary told me that someone called asking for me... A lady. This lady first asked for a person with my surname but different first name... The secretary told her no we don't have this person but we do have xxxx (who's me)... The lady said sorry I got the name confused and yes that's who I want and when she was told I'm not at work she said OK thanks I will call him later... She refused to leave a message citing that she wants me for a "personal matter"

The number she called from is the same number who called me for the POF update so I knew it's the VO. The lady never called back and about 30 mins later I got the MR and RPRF

This lady called on the company line that's included in the reference letter and on our website... She did not call me nor my direct manager... She did not ask about job role or anything

So for me it was simply checking to see if I really was an employee of the company... Nothing more... She didn't even check and ask how long i have been working there... So Alhamdullelah probably the easiest employment check done loool

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Good Morning guys,
do you have any idea how will we receive the CoPR? is it sent by email or hard copy or is it just stamp or what?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning Bro, CoRP (Confirmation of Permanent Residency) should be sent along with stamped passports ..

A

almohager said:
Good Morning guys,
do you have any idea how will we receive the CoPR? is it sent by email or hard copy or is it just stamp or what?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Good morning Bro, CoRP (Confirmation of Permanent Residency) should be sent along with stamped passports ..

A
thanks bro, what did you do regarding your passport?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent them an email asking if I send my passports to them and received by Sunday (today) can them be ready by next Thursday, they confirmed yes, so i sent them.

A

almohager said:
thanks bro, what did you do regarding your passport?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
I sent them an email asking if I send my passports to them and received by Sunday (today) can them be ready by next Thursday, they confirmed yes, so i sent them.

A
good luck dear :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Thanks Bro, you too :D and let us know you your progress ..
A
sure, I didn't send the passports yet hopefully within couple of days
guys who got RFV and others soon to get it, please share
1-when do you plan to land
2-what are your plans for landing and why
a-will you first land alone then bring your family later
b-will you land with your family and you all return after some time
c-will you land with your family and they will return for some time while you stay
d-will you land with family and all of you will stay
e-another plan(please share :))
I think most of us have no jobs waiting for them there, so we will just land and begin our new life struggle there. I'am trying to find out other opinion and choices to be able to make the right choice

for myself I cant decide the suitable time yet but for the plan so far I prefer (a)

please share...