+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear Seniors and Experts,

In Economic Class form,

Occupation details:
Should I have write the Job description in details or Should I have write the summary?

It is not possible to write in details in a small space.

Should I have to write self-addressed mailing labels in a A4 sheet and send with application?

Should I have to write 10 years personal history or after age 18 I have to write all history?

I just putted Intended occupation is 2173-Software Engineers and Designers in Generic form

Should I have to put Software Engineer or Software Engineers and Designers in Occupation field of Background Declaration form?

Thanks

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
My birth certificate has my parents permanent address, but this differs from what I have provided for my parents address in additional family form.

Is it negative for my application?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ HighFlyer2014

Oscar7 is NOT promoting consultancy. He has been providing help to other forum members for last couple of weeks. Its only today that discussion started on the topic, and he gave his honest opinion, which can be construed as pro-consultants.

All he means is that TAKE CONSULTANTS ADVISE FOR DIRECTIONS (if you so desire) BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, REVIEW AND EVALUATE YOUR APPLICATION YOURSELF. They are JUST CONSULTANTS, SO TAKE THEIR CONSULTANCY (advice) and FILL THE APPLICATION YOURSELF.

I used the services of one of the top Canadian Immigration Lawyer, he never entered any thing on my application. He asked me to fill application forms, reviewed it, discussed the situation where he had any doubt and asked me to make changes, which costed him more time to explain me as opposed to just making the changes because his responsibility is to PROVIDE CONSULTANCY NOT DATA ENTRY. In fact, data entry is an extra service provide by some consultants as deal sweetener, they are not supposed to do that.

On a lighter note, i think oscar7 is planning to start his consultancy after landing in Canada, he already has 187 posts (got 10 har earned appreciations for that), most of which are to guide others. So, for this reason he has already started advocating the use of consultants ;)

HighFlyer2014 said:
Did you get 9/9 in Writing in IELTS. ;) You write good, man. But let's not promote consultants on this forum. That's not the objective of this page.
I agree. But, I assume, the entire world knows how big a racket these Indian consultants are.
And even if one sees with a pair of fresh eyes, and mistakes do happen, then is there any point paying INR 60K? Nope, Oscar7.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
yogi44 said:
If has been mentioned Royston Dsouza Francis then it means its your full name. It will not be mentioned explicitly. This is same with me. I dont think CIC will have any trouble regarding this. But the question is will they accept 10th class certificate.
In Royston Dsouza Francis, Francis is not my name, it is my Fathers, but in Mumbai SSC marksheet as well as certificate it shows the same. I have checked the SSC certificate as well and it does not show fathers name explicity. So for DOB Proof how can I show this.
Is the 10th std school leaving certificate also valid, as CIC mentions Secondary School Records are acceptable

The dream

Jun 7, 2014
thanx dear ashif....one of my questios is about the cap,,, is it 500 (25,000/50 ocuupations), 0r 1000?
second, i have two options to apply,,, as civil engineer 2131,,, and as early childhood education 4214,,,but am not ready to submit my application before the end of august,,, so,,, in which occupation i will make it in the cap by that time,,, is civil engineer critical,,, so it is better to try with the early education to be in safe according to the cap wise and the previous year trend in filling the caps...

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

1. where should i attach copy of travel info (entry/exit seal of travel)? along with travel form (IMM 5562) ? I didnt see any such guideline to provide passport copy of entry/exit seal of travel. pls suggest.

2. I am Bangladeshi citizen but living in UAE. if i select visa office as Singapore, should i give copy of current residence visa? I am not selecting proof of admission on point no 8 at checklist.

3. POF should submit copy. Please correct me if i am wrong.

4. Kindly correct me if i am wrong for sending courier at below address

---------

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category,
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

--------------

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
isti84 said:
Hi,

1. where should i attach copy of travel info (entry/exit seal of travel)? along with travel form (IMM 5562) ? I didnt see any such guideline to provide passport copy of entry/exit seal of travel. pls suggest.

2. I am Bangladeshi citizen but living in UAE. if i select visa office as Singapore, should i give copy of current residence visa? I am not selecting proof of admission on point no 8 at checklist.

---------

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category,
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

--------------

Brother,

1. U should send only bio page of PP not the VISA pages...

2. No u need not.

3. YES-COPY

4. Address is right

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
The dream said:
thanx dear ashif....one of my questios is about the cap,,, is it 500 (25,000/50 ocuupations), 0r 1000?
second, i have two options to apply,,, as civil engineer 2131,,, and as early childhood education 4214,,,but am not ready to submit my application before the end of august,,, so,,, in which occupation i will make it in the cap by that time,,, is civil engineer critical,,, so it is better to try with the early education to be in safe according to the cap wise and the previous year trend in filling the caps...

Dear brother,

Each NOC has 1000 CAP with total 25000 applicants...

And for 2131 I am not sure... But as per current and prev yrs trend--Civil engr-2131 should not be ended on the Aug 14....:)

Good luck.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ HighFlyer2014

Oscar7 is NOT promoting consultancy. He has been providing help to other forum members for last couple of weeks. Its only today that discussion started on the topic, and he gave his honest opinion, which can be construed as pro-consultants.

All he means is that TAKE CONSULTANTS ADVISE FOR DIRECTIONS (if you so desire) BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, REVIEW AND EVALUATE YOUR APPLICATION YOURSELF. They are JUST CONSULTANTS, SO TAKE THEIR CONSULTANCY (advice) and FILL THE APPLICATION YOURSELF.

I used the services of one of the top Canadian Immigration Lawyer, he never entered any thing on my application. He asked me to fill application forms, reviewed it, discussed the situation where he had any doubt and asked me to make changes, which costed him more time to explain me as opposed to just making the changes because his responsibility is to PROVIDE CONSULTANCY NOT DATA ENTRY. In fact, data entry is an extra service provide by some consultants as deal sweetener, they are not supposed to do that.

On a lighter note, i think oscar7 is planning to start his consultancy after landing in Canada, he already has 187 posts (got 10 har earned appreciations for that), most of which are to guide others. So, for this reason he has already started advocating the use of consultants ;)
Thanks for pitching in, mate!
LMAOROTF ;D :p 8)
I am thinking the name for the consultancy can be Oscar Shah LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) with offices in Canada, Pakistan and India for now. I am open to a suitable experienced member from Bangladesh to open an office there too, to be able to cater to the high demand from the sub-continent LOL

See now we are already inviting an offer here..no need to worry about finding a job when we land there...our destiny has been written to offer employment to the needy LMAO ;)

Note - Please treat the above on humor value ONLY.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
The dream said:
The total applications CIC will receive is 25000. There is a sub-cap on individual NOC and the maximum applications one NOC can receive are 1000.

All 50 occupations will not necessarily receive 1000 applications, a case in point is petroleum engineering which received single digit applications during 2013.

Nobody here can tell you which NOC will reach the CAP. The best you can do is to send in two applications for both the NOCs and hope for the best. Regardless of the NOC, you should expedite your application and make sure that you dont leave out important documents just to rush in your application.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

1. U should send only bio page of PP not the VISA pages...

2. No u need not.

3. YES-COPY

4. Address is right
Thanks bhai :) 1 for u

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
ashif_eee said:
Lots of applicant have the same scenario brother...:)

Company letterhead is the important thing---(Not the seal....) which is very major one....If u can manage a letterhead ref from ur immediate line manager--will also be ok..

lastly ---if dont have any other option then u have to go though a bit hurdle situation..

if ur employer is not providing on letterhead please check :

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Accumulated Suggestion :

"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)

Let me know if u require the sample affidavit format...:)

Good luck..:)
Many thanks to you of your replay, in my case I can manage signed letter with my supervisor and on letterhead. thank you once again.

ferry-1978

May 21, 2014
isti84 said:
Hi,

---------

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category,
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

--------------
2. you can not select a country other than your home country unless you have stayed and still in that country legally for more than one year.

4. Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Samoo2014 said:
Many thanks to you of your replay, in my case I can manage signed letter with my supervisor and on letterhead. thank you once again.

Then Just go for that...U will be absolutely fine,,,... 8) 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.