+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Good Morning
Regarding to the experience letter, I have some barrier with HR as they refuse to sign and seal my letter, as per the formal CIC check list they mentioned about the com[any's seal (IF APPLICABLE) is that mean that I can provide my letter along with my supervisor signature on the letter without seal ?
If possible any one who had sent file with similar case to reply please.

Thanks

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
dharam1912 said:
there seems no movement for application starting 7th May. Is CIC still looking earlier dated application. Any Idea?
Can anyone update plz?

HighFlyer2014

Jun 11, 2014
Did you get 9/9 in Writing in IELTS. ;) You write good, man. But let's not promote consultants on this forum. That's not the objective of this page.
I agree. But, I assume, the entire world knows how big a racket these Indian consultants are.
And even if one sees with a pair of fresh eyes, and mistakes do happen, then is there any point paying INR 60K? Nope, Oscar7.

Oscar7 said:
I respectfully disagree; my ex-colleagues have gone to Canada with Abhinav's help. Using a consultant is for guidance purpose (as I mention at the risk of repeating myself); a consultant is not mandatory at all. Plus using a consultant does NOT mean that one falls asleep and not check what is being filled/ applied for in the forms. Finally before sending the package everything should be checked by self and by a pair of fresh eyes as well. Sanity check is basic, can't teach that at this age LOL. :D I agree some small consultants don't even have a representative that is recognized by the Canadian Immigration authorities and so they don't fill up the 'Use Of Immigration Representative' form. One should stay clear of such mom and pop shops. This forum is definitely helpful but for a lot of people spending INR 60K once in a lifetime for something like immigration might not really be a big deal is what comes to mind. Plus the guidance helps to supplement the lack of confidence/ lack of knowledge of the process for a lot of people. Not everyone is alike, if you know what I mean mate. Thanks!

medwiz

May 25, 2014
click.trick said:
The spread sheet still shows alot of guys whos application reached CIC more than 30 days back.... whats going on guys??
Ummm for me personally I'm sitting here waiting...but otherwise evthing is OK...what's going on with u?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Samoo2014 said:
Good Morning
Regarding to the experience letter, I have some barrier with HR as they refuse to sign and seal my letter, as per the formal CIC check list they mentioned about the com[any's seal (IF APPLICABLE) is that mean that I can provide my letter along with my supervisor signature on the letter without seal ?
If possible any one who had sent file with similar case to reply please.

Thanks
Lots of applicant have the same scenario brother...:)

Company letterhead is the important thing---(Not the seal....) which is very major one....If u can manage a letterhead ref from ur immediate line manager--will also be ok..

lastly ---if dont have any other option then u have to go though a bit hurdle situation..

if ur employer is not providing on letterhead please check :

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Accumulated Suggestion :

"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)

Let me know if u require the sample affidavit format...:)

Good luck..:)

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: godsowncountry on June 11, 2014, 12:52:45 am

Dear Friends, As i can see lot of posts regarding the status of application, I am wondering how to get it for mine,
I applied through an agency and they are not providing any information regarding my application, they told me ..they will let me know once i received my file no. or rejection letter. Is there any other way to find out the status as i dont have any details of my application,

Reply would be really much appreciated.

HighFlyer2014 said:
You can't do anything.. Can you? So just hang in there.

You should "observe" in the forum the dates for which CC charge/ DD encashment are going on. And when almost 90% from spreadsheet for your application received date have been through, irrespective of whichever NOC, you can check for your DD encashment from the issuing bank (provided you have kept the DD number with you). For CC you'll get a SMS message automatically.

Next when about 90% from your date in spreadsheet have received PER you can barge into your consultant's office and make him check for the PER email receipt. With a little yelling and shouting you should get the outcome you desire. LOL

Note - If your application was received after May 7th you should not be worrying for another 10 days or so... Good luck!

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Are people not providing updates on the forum or CIC is not updating anything to anyone these days?
There are many members who should have received PER by now...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
suppal said:
Dear ashif_eee,

I applied under NOC 2174. My application reached on 5 May and my CC got charged on 29 May. When can I expect the PER email? If you have received it in the past, can you paste the sample here? You can remove your details from that.

Thanks.
U will receive it shortly....I guess it will be atleast within this month... :D :D

I already posted, for ur request posting again...:)

Sample PER Email (Mine one on last yr):

I am showing this for familiarizing with ur upcoming PER email....:)

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

ASHIF_EEE
ABC ROAD
DHAKA 1100
BANGLADESH

10 July 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: YYYYYYYYYY
*YYYYYYYYYY*

ASHIF BBBBB:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 8 July 2013 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091930343. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HD
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
dharam1912 said:
Can anyone update plz?
really unpredictable. As far as there are very few CC charged recently for all NOCs I think just there are too many applications not registered in our forum

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

To All Silent Viewers,

My Sincere request - Please add ur entry on the spreadsheet ....

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Help other....Help urself....

vijayag

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
You will get 2 Copies in few hrs and they charge 500rs

om999 said:
You can apply via passport seva kendra...Please visit their website for detailed description of process.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
+1 to you buddy ! :) :)

ashif_eee said:
U will receive it shortly....I guess it will be atleast within this month... :D :D

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

ASHIF_EEE
ABC ROAD
DHAKA 1100
BANGLADESH

10 July 2013

UCI: XXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: YYYYYYYYYY
*YYYYYYYYYY*

ASHIF BBBBB:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 8 July 2013 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091930343. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HD
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:

To All Silent Viewers,

My Sincere request - Please add ur entry on the spreadsheet ....

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Help other....Help urself....

Or as Jerry McGuire once said it: HELP ME...HELP YOU!!!

suppal

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May - Received
Nomination.....
18th Jun - PER
AOR Received.
24th Aug - 2nd Line
Med's Request
3rd Sep
Med's Done....
8th Sep, Retest on 9th Dec, 3rd Line on 12th Dec
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
12th Apr
LANDED..........
Soon :-) Thanks a lot Sai Babaji !!!
Thanks a lot !!! I really appreciate :)

ashif_eee said:

Status
Not open for further replies.