+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighFlyer2014

Jun 11, 2014
These Indian consultants are just money making machines where they swindle people on the name of good services. Abhinav, for instance, is known for its shoddy work, where they send badly filled up forms with many mistakes that can ruin the chance of application all the more. Wrong names, wrong date of birth, wrongly filled up job details, sometimes even wrongly filled up NOC, you can expect anything from Abhinav and the alikes. It's criminal to pay them such huge amount of money for such third rate job.

Oscar7 said:
The guys at Abhinav are great. As rightly said by the forum guys these consultants only help in supporting you and guiding you, and then you don't have to come here in the forum and ask what do I fill here and how do I do this or that. That's what these consultant guys know best. But at a cost of about INR 60K. The way I see it, this is a matter of personal choice whether to go for a consultant or not. Don't let others dictate this to you. Even after going to a consultant you will end up doing most by yourself; i.e. the work load will still be on you.

Realistically by the time you will be ready for submission of your package it will be close to August, if not August already. The NOCs that you mention are relatively hot, if not the hottest. This is just MY OPINION, and is open to interpretation. Please note I have not applied to either NOCs. You are on a very tight path, please think through and go ahead with what your gut feeling tells you.

I think you should give it a try (and if money is not a concern, no harm in getting a consultant either....though you don't have to). Worst come worst you might get late this year but a lot of your stuff will be ready for next year (though no one now knows what surprises the 'Express Entry' program will throw up next year). Plus a lot of learning will happen during the process. Good luck!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel15 said:
Hello Experts,

I had applied in FSW-2013 prog. And got my application returned due to cap reached 300. And along with that I got my UCI no.

1)
Now currently when I applied for FSW-14 prog. ( My app. Reached on 9th May & attached DD , NOC 2132 )
Will CIC assign same UCI no to me?
2)
When I try to check my ECAS status with old UCI no. Currently it shows “nothing”. However, I guess when my DD encash & PER expected than my old UCI No. will operational and shows “In progress”.

Are my above understood correct? Please advice

Actually my intention is to check acceptance of my application on other hand, if I do follow with my SBI bank about DD I am sure that won't give proper information. :'( :'( ??? ??? So I thought this could be way to find out DD encashment.

Seniors please suggest
You are doing right, and your understanding is correct! UCI will remain same for life. If application received May 9th might have to wait another 10 days or so plus if DD used add another 5-7 days to your waiting time. There is huge pile of May 6th and May 7th application in the pipeline ahead of you mate. Good luck! :)

ferry-1978

May 21, 2014
Oscar7 said:
I think you have misunderstood what you read there. The word mission is used for those who visit a Canada visa office to make fee payment (since they are otherwise unable to pay in Canadian dollars), as is outlined there. Don't think that part applies to a regular bank DD or CC payment folks. Please read carefully and STOP scaring others LOL! :)

PS - Aren't you the guy who has put both DD and CC information in the package? That is somewhat less heard of. I would be interested in knowing that your PER went through just fine. And I hope it does! Please drop me a note, when that happens, mate! Best wishes!
Thanks for your reply Oscar7.

Yes I am the one who have included both DD and CC information in my fee payment form. :D

The reason for that I had got my application previously rejected twice. First time was in 2008 I forgot to sign the application form and it was returned to me and by the time I signed the form and sent it back, the regulations were changed and I was no more illegible. Second time was in 2013, I was rejected due to cap. :(

This time I don't want any stupid mistake to get me out. My application reached CIO at 2 May but unfortunately still there is no news and that is why I am conscious.

I am still enjoying the path to Canada. One day we all will remember these lovely days chasing a dream in our life. :D ;D 8)

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
ashif_eee said:
Dear brother,

Please check the below --CIC has sent an email to a returning applicant last FSW13:

"
Alternatives to birth certificate are as follows in CIC's own words

We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

So 10th standard school certificate or an affidavit containing applicants name, date of birth and Parent/Parents name should be fine in lieu of a birth certificate. Also you must give reason in a cover letter why you were not able to provide birth certificate and that you are providing 10th standard school certificate / affidavit in lieu of birth certificate."

2. U will need to submit the Marriage cert. So arrange it ASAP....

Best of luck...:)

Is date of birth given in marriage certificate can work ?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
cjg1987 said:
I am not sure but is this NOC one of the 50 eligible occupations on the list?
Sorry....mistake in NOC code...Gosh can't believe I did that even though I look at it day in day out.

It is

2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

royston

Apr 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
I guess he is talking abt 2174 (2274 is not enlisted).... ;)
Sorry Brother

It is 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

But I have been seeing soo much of 2174 and 2173 here, so got confused...Still cant believe how I made a mistake with the NOC....Tension Tension...

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

I have my education certificate of 10th class (which is high school education in India) which satisfies all 3 criteria. Can i use that but it is not secondary school certificate. It is a high school certificate. Also, it is both in English and Punjabi. If this certificate is valid then do i need to get it translated fully in English although English portion is there.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFlyer2014 said:
These Indian consultants are just money making machines where they swindle people on the name of good services. Abhinav, for instance, is known for its shoddy work, where they send badly filled up forms with many mistakes that can ruin the chance of application all the more. Wrong names, wrong date of birth, wrongly filled up job details, sometimes even wrongly filled up NOC, you can expect anything from Abhinav and the alikes. It's criminal to pay them such huge amount of money for such third rate job.
I respectfully disagree; my ex-colleagues have gone to Canada with Abhinav's help. Using a consultant is for guidance purpose (as I mention at the risk of repeating myself); a consultant is not mandatory at all. Plus using a consultant does NOT mean that one falls asleep and not check what is being filled/ applied for in the forms. Finally before sending the package everything should be checked by self and by a pair of fresh eyes as well. Sanity check is basic, can't teach that at this age LOL. :D I agree some small consultants don't even have a representative that is recognized by the Canadian Immigration authorities and so they don't fill up the 'Use Of Immigration Representative' form. One should stay clear of such mom and pop shops. This forum is definitely helpful but for a lot of people spending INR 60K once in a lifetime for something like immigration might not really be a big deal is what comes to mind. Plus the guidance helps to supplement the lack of confidence/ lack of knowledge of the process for a lot of people. Not everyone is alike, if you know what I mean mate. Thanks!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
yogi44 said:

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

I have my education certificate of 10th class (which is high school education in India) which satisfies all 3 criteria. Can i use that but it is not secondary school certificate. It is a high school certificate. Also, it is both in English and Punjabi. If this certificate is valid then do i need to get it translated fully in English although English portion is there.

Had a question here.

1. I have my school leaving certificate (10th Std) where the date of birth and name of parents is mentioned. This is issued by the School

2. I have my 10th (SSC) marksheet which says Royston Dsouza Francis and also my DOB. But this does not say explicitly that Francis is my Fathers name. Rather it is just added to my name. This is issued by the examination board (SSC)

Which of the above 2 needs to be submitted as proof for the birth certificate

Thanks

HighFlyer2014

Jun 11, 2014
You can't do anything.. Can you? So just hang in there.

godsowncountry said:
Dear Friends,

As i can see lot of posts regarding the status of application, I am wondering how to get it for mine,
I applied through an agency and they are not providing any information regarding my application, they told me ..they will let me know once i received my file no. or rejection letter. Is there any other way to find out the status as i dont have any details of my application,

Reply would be really much appreciated.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
If has been mentioned Royston Dsouza Francis then it means its your full name. It will not be mentioned explicitly. This is same with me. I dont think CIC will have any trouble regarding this. But the question is will they accept 10th class certificate.
royston said:
Had a question here.

1. I have my school leaving certificate (10th Std) where the date of birth and name of parents is mentioned. This is issued by the School

2. I have my 10th (SSC) marksheet which says Royston Dsouza Francis and also my DOB. But this does not say explicitly that Francis is my Fathers name. Rather it is just added to my name. This is issued by the examination board (SSC)

Thanks

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferry-1978 said:
Thanks for your reply Oscar7.

Yes I am the one who have included both DD and CC information in my fee payment form. :D

The reason for that I had got my application previously rejected twice. First time was in 2008 I forgot to sign the application form and it was returned to me and by the time I signed the form and sent it back, the regulations were changed and I was no more illegible. Second time was in 2013, I was rejected due to cap. :(

This time I don't want any stupid mistake to get me out. My application reached CIO at 2 May but unfortunately still there is no news and that is why I am conscious.

I am still enjoying the path to Canada. One day we all will remember these lovely days chasing a dream in our life. :D ;D 8)
Remember pal, in life what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! 8)
Adversities are part of life, accept them & take them in your stride and you will he happy / at peace. Good luck this time around!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
yogi44 said:

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

You need secondary school certificate with all the above criteria as Mr. Ashif has already explained as proof of DOB.

Thanks

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
royston said:
Had a question here.

Thanks
Check your SSC degree certificate not mark sheet.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.