+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Can a online statement of the PF accumulated suffice as part of the fund requirement?? I have got one...it also states at the bottom that no sign is required...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
rorita13 said:
hi Nav
even if the box is grayed? such as on the generic application form
thanks
R
No need if box is greyed out.

Thanks

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Some banks offer to track international DDs for a fee, others do it free and yet some others don't bother to track DDs once they issue them. Don't give your self high blood pressure, just relax and wait for your PER. Afterall, you did submit a complete application, didn't you? Best of luck. ;)
thanks pipis husband, you are right,
just one more question, is there anything to be written or attached to the DD other than the payment form, because it doesn't show anywhere that it is related to my application,i'm afraid if it gets lost or something :(
thanks
R

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015

RONAKBEN

Jun 11, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Whether a consultancy or not is entirely your decision. Anyway, where do you live, I mean city, country (so people might be able to suggest options)? Have you taken a date for IELTS test/ or what date is available to you/ or is your IELTS done? Do you have your transcripts from educational institutions? If yes, have you applied for/ received your ECA evaluation?

Not to scare you at all, but it is June 11th today, where do you stand in terms of the application readiness (may be from previous year, who knows)? Document checklist is on CIC website under Immigration > Immigrate > Apply to Immigrate> and under FSW program if you select Apply - FSW and within that click on 1. Get the application package and then select the hyperlink "application package" where the first document is the document checklist.
I hail from Mumbai.Spoke to 3 consultancy Y-axis,opluntez and Abhinav. Let me know if any one has any idea about consultancy.I have not taken IELTS date nor I have received ECA evaluation .I am applying for the first time.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
RONAKBEN said:
I hail from Mumbai.Spoke to 3 consultancy Y-axis,opluntez and Abhinav. Let me know if any one has any idea about consultancy.I have not taken IELTS date nor I have received ECA evaluation .I am applying for the first time.
If you are confident enough, avoid consultants.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Hi all,

Got the employment letter from employer, they seem to firm on not giving the duties, so got a letter signed from team leader for the duties on a plane paper..... also will attach the mail sent by me to HR and the reply I got...also I have salary slips which i'll send...would that be sufficient or do I need to do anything more to make the case firm...? Also I have written the team leads email and phn and they can contact him anytime...

Thanks

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Don't go to any of the consultancy.. they simply take your money and all of your process will be done by you only..

RONAKBEN said:

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Attach business card as well of your team leader..

shaarav said:
Hi all,

Got the employment letter from employer, they seem to firm on not giving the duties, so got a letter signed from team leader for the duties on a plane paper..... also will attach the mail sent by me to HR and the reply I got...also I have salary slips which i'll send...would that be sufficient or do I need to do anything more to make the case firm...? Also I have written the team leads email and phn and they can contact him anytime...

Thanks

royston

Apr 27, 2014
RONAKBEN said:
you dont need any consultancy. The people here are much more knowledgeable and helpful than any consultants. This is my personal experience.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
1. Do we need to include the original of the PCC or a copy will do?

2. Do I need to provide PCC for spouse?

3. Do I need to provide PCC for children if they are below 5 years?

Thank you guys

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RONAKBEN said:
The guys at Abhinav are great. As rightly said by the forum guys these consultants only help in supporting you and guiding you, and then you don't have to come here in the forum and ask what do I fill here and how do I do this or that. That's what these consultant guys know best. But at a cost of about INR 60K. The way I see it, this is a matter of personal choice whether to go for a consultant or not. Don't let others dictate this to you. Even after going to a consultant you will end up doing most by yourself; i.e. the work load will still be on you.

Realistically by the time you will be ready for submission of your package it will be close to August, if not August already. The NOCs that you mention are relatively hot, if not the hottest. This is just MY OPINION, and is open to interpretation. Please note I have not applied to either NOCs. You are on a very tight path, please think through and go ahead with what your gut feeling tells you.

I think you should give it a try (and if money is not a concern, no harm in getting a consultant either....though you don't have to). Worst come worst you might get late this year but a lot of your stuff will be ready for next year (though no one now knows what surprises the 'Express Entry' program will throw up next year). Plus a lot of learning will happen during the process. Good luck!

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
rkraju said:
Document By Document Report is enough .

Just make sure you get

1) printed original (to submit along with your application)

2)it is made ELECTRONICALLY VIEWABLE BY CIC
Thank you for your response

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferry-1978 said:
I did not realize that along with my DD I have to provide a "copy of the receipt from the mission as proof of payment" (please refer to the check list the last two lines of item 20 fee payment".

i beleive what is ment by "the mission" is the bank who issued me the DD? is this correct understanding? ::)

Will this be a problem in encashing the DD? :eek:
I think you have misunderstood what you read there. The word mission is used for those who visit a Canada visa office to make fee payment (since they are otherwise unable to pay in Canadian dollars), as is outlined there. Don't think that part applies to a regular bank DD or CC payment folks. Please read carefully and STOP scaring others LOL! :)

PS - Aren't you the guy who has put both DD and CC information in the package? That is somewhat less heard of. I would be interested in knowing that your PER went through just fine. And I hope it does! Please drop me a note, when that happens, mate! Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.