+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
Hi seniors..

It already 22nd May.

Is there any official update from CIC regarding Cap??

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
jsb85 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have some confusion related to what documents needs to send to WES for the credential evaulation of my 4 year engineering degree. I already have the below mentioned documents :-

1) Attested copy of my degree certificate from the college registrar.
2) Attested copy of the single transcipt from the college registrar (containing information about all the 8 semesters courses which i have taken with grades). The transcript also contain the commulative CGPA which i got after fininshing all 8 semsters with the converted percentage for example i got CGPA of 5.9/10 which is equivalent to 66 %.

My concern is for point 2 above. Will the above mentioned single transcript will be accepted or do i still have to send all the individual 8 semesters marksheets to WES for evaluation.

Seniors, please help me. I need to send the documents to WES ASAP as i have already quite late.

TIA
If the transcript contains all the subjects you studied in 8 semesters then its fine to send. no need of individual marksheet.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
issteven said:
Hi ,

I have an question about fee payment with money order. I live in U.S., can USPS issue CAD dollar money orders? if not, can I use a USD $550 money order? i saw in the instruction:
---------------------------------------
Payment issue: Overpayment

CIO will:

start reviewing your application, and
send you a refund as soon as possible.
Note: You do not have to request a refund, it will be done automatically.
---------------------------------------

Since $550 USD is more than $550 CAD, will CIO refund me in this case? I just want to make sure they won't return my case...

Thanks.
It needs to be made in Canadian dollar.
Kindly ask them further....if not,try to raise a DD in Canadian dollar to "Receiver General for Canada".
Dont send the money order in USD.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mshsajib said:
Hi seniors..

It already 22nd May.

Is there any official update from CIC regarding Cap??
It's too early. I don't think we'll see anything until mid June based on previous years.

Once cap information is posted, it will consistently be around six weeks behind what applications have actually been received.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Achiever 99 said:
My Macbook pro was in service for a day and just realised there are 52 pages added in the forum... :eek: :eek:
;D

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have some confusion related to what documents needs to send to WES for the credential evaulation of my 4 year engineering degree. I already have the below mentioned documents :-

1) Attested copy of my degree certificate from the college registrar.
2) Attested copy of the single transcipt from the college registrar (containing information about all the 8 semesters courses which i have taken with grades). The transcript also contain the commulative CGPA which i got after fininshing all 8 semsters with the converted percentage for example i got CGPA of 5.9/10 which is equivalent to 66 %.

My concern is for point 2 above. Will the above mentioned single transcript will be accepted or do i still have to send all the individual 8 semesters marksheets to WES for evaluation.

Seniors, please help me. I need to send the documents to WES ASAP as i have already quite late.

TIA
Consolidated mark sheet with your degree attested by registrar with copies in a sealed envelope.
Check WES website for more clarity

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
please please guide me

will it be safe to apply for NOC 2174 by the end of the month or start of june...iam very much worried or else shold i opt for NOC 2173 as job duties are almost similar....!!!

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
I have shared the duties cause its been few days i am working on them and may be i missing the minute things like spellings, grammar etc so its like an review exercise and also to get suggestion to conclude on NOC so i would request everybody to comment on the same.

Thanks in advance.
His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture, Interact with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and coordinate all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarification and Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implementing and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing business needs of information systems.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to supervisor.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverables and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Any questions with regard to any of the above may be directed to the writer.
Yours sincerely,
Any comments on the above from the seniors experts which NOC and a quick review please.............

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
startupphase said:
please please guide me

will it be safe to apply for NOC 2174 by the end of the month or start of june...iam very much worried or else shold i opt for NOC 2173 as job duties are almost similar....!!!
Both the NOCs are equally hot. However you might have an edge if you pick 2173. I submitted my application for 2174 yesterday and I hope I would make it. But it is just my opinion. If I am in your place, I would choose 2173. All the best.

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
startupphase said:
please please guide me

If you can craft your job descriptions to fit as 2173 go ahead with 2173 since most of the applicants from last year had filed for 2174(got rejected due to cap limits) and they will be applying again.
go ahead with 2173 instead and fast enough its also a hot NOC...
all the best

Harsh5

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hey Kollins & other forum members
Please help me out with DD. It needs to be payable to the "Receiver General for Canada".
But which address do i have to put. Is it CIO sydney, Nova Scotia or New Delhi.
DD payment will be processed at CIO sydney. Is that right? so should i write CIO Sydney's address?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
anawaraj said:
Thanks kollins once again

I am currently in employment itself so when i show my experience detail for latest employment can i leave my TO (YYYY-MM) empty or have to specify 2014-05 ?
Also do i have to fillup my education details with masters of technology in computer science and engineering- i have masters but accrediating with bachelors only ?
Also my Month part is not specified in my bachelor's transcript - do i leave my month as blank and specify years for FROM and To Sections or should i specify guessing when I started studies and ended it ?
IS attaching a piece of paper with name , dob and photo taken date printed at the back of photos allowed - it will provide clarity. OR do we need to write the same details with ink?
Also i have applied to quebec for quebec skilled worker and obtained the case no. but no further news.
When filling the generic app form do i have to answer q. no 7 ? i donot have certificate. can i ignore it ?
Do i have to specify my intended lading destination as quebec since i have previously signed that i will settle in quebec while applying to quebec.
1.Specify it as 2014-05

2.You still need to feel your education details (including you Msc) to date even though you didnt evaluate it.For the avoidance of doubt on your part,you can make photocopies of you Msc degree and transcripts for you to have rest of mind.
But...you can still do ECA for it....7 days isnt too much.

3.You should be able to make an estimated guess of it....most certificates degrees wont have the date ending on it....but you can put in the last month of the session for which you graduated.

4.Don't attached any paper to your pasport....the instruction specified in the document checklist that you should write at the back of 5 passport photographs and leave the sixth one blank.
Use balck inc to write the three details on each of the 5 passports.

5.I will advise that you ignore question 7 since you do not have CSQ yet.

6.Do not select Quebec.....if you intend to to land/reside in Quebec,you do not qualify under the Federal skilled worker program as Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements.
Select elsewhere.

Have you been successful with your Quebec application?....or what level are you?
If you are already successful,there is no point of you applying under FSW again.
Cheers!

Fraz110

May 14, 2014
Hi everyone, Seniors please guide:

What about if I send CIO two sets of application ? so that if they find duplicate application they will or system will able to remove it the extra one?

I am asking this because I have applied on 12 May 2014 under NOC 2171 and unfortunately I did not submit 'WES original report', as it was in the process ( I attached a letter with application explaining that my WES report is in process) by going through the forum where there are reasons, why some applications were rejected in FSW13, I came to know that even photocopy of WES or IELTS is not acceptable and CIO returns the application. Now that i have received WES report I am thinking about this option of submitting another application with the same docs but just with one original missing document which is highly sought after by CIC.

Need guidance, as:
1. is it possible ?
2. If yes, then is there is any dis-advantage in it ? or by submitting second application may risk of getting rejected for any silly reason ?

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES
• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage

Status
Not open for further replies.