+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
OK, so another work day starts at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Its working day # 15, since receipt of first application.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mshsajib said:
Hi seniors..

It already 22nd May.

Is there any official update from CIC regarding Cap??
Not yet bro,

U can check ur self from below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Harsh5 said:
Hey Kollins & other forum members
Please help me out with DD. It needs to be payable to the "Receiver General for Canada".
But which address do i have to put. Is it CIO sydney, Nova Scotia or New Delhi.
DD payment will be processed at CIO sydney. Is that right? so should i write CIO Sydney's address?
As far as I'm concern ,U only need to specify that its in favour of "Receiver General for Canada".
My bank didn't ask for any address.....and it was ok as DD doesnt have address of the receiver on it.
Just make sure its in Canadian Dollar....that's all you need.
Cheers!

ABP

May 22, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have applied last year but file return due to CAP reached.

I am collecting documents and filling forms and have some queries for this year.

1) I am working overseas and moving next month back to India. So I have selected New Delhi as visa office.

As I have stayed overseas for 2 years, do I need to provide copies of my workpermit with the application.

2) I have last years issued PCC with me which is older than 3 months. Can I send it along with explanation letter that I will provide revised PCC later on when asked. ?

Or sending only explanation letter will be ok ?

Would be grateful, if someone help me out.

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
scylla said:
It's too early. I don't think we'll see anything until mid June based on previous years.

Once cap information is posted, it will consistently be around six weeks behind what applications have actually been received.
Thanks scylla.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
You need to submit again, as your first application will most probably get rejected due to missing ECA/WES but with this application you also need to provide ORIGINAL IELTS. First arrange that and then resend.

Fraz110 said:
Hi everyone, Seniors please guide:

What about if I send CIO two sets of application ? so that if they find duplicate application they will or system will able to remove it the extra one?

I am asking this because I have applied on 12 May 2014 under NOC 2171 and unfortunately I did not submit 'WES original report', as it was in the process ( I attached a letter with application explaining that my WES report is in process) by going through the forum where there are reasons, why some applications were rejected in FSW13, I came to know that even photocopy of WES or IELTS is not acceptable and CIO returns the application. Now that i have received WES report I am thinking about this option of submitting another application with the same docs but just with one original missing document which is highly sought after by CIC.

Need guidance, as:
1. is it possible ?
2. If yes, then is there is any dis-advantage in it ? or by submitting second application may risk of getting rejected for any silly reason ?

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
sriramkb said:
Both the NOCs are equally hot. However you might have an edge if you pick 2173. I submitted my application for 2174 yesterday and I hope I would make it. But it is just my opinion. If I am in your place, I would choose 2173. All the best.
Can anyone give me details of 2173 job duties those who have framed after human resource canada website...

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
scylla said:
It's too early. I don't think we'll see anything until mid June based on previous years.

Once cap information is posted, it will consistently be around six weeks behind what applications have actually been received.
Firstly its always good to see a VIP member commenting in the forum... It shows there are mentors who are watching us silently. :-*

Could you please also wanna comment on the time by which we will start getting PER emails???

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Harsh5 said:
Hey Kollins & other forum members
Please help me out with DD. It needs to be payable to the "Receiver General for Canada".
But which address do i have to put. Is it CIO sydney, Nova Scotia or New Delhi.
DD payment will be processed at CIO sydney. Is that right? so should i write CIO Sydney's address?
address column in DD form is just a formality, u can write nova scotia, canada.
yes ur DD will be encashed in canada

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Fraz110 said:
Hi everyone, Seniors please guide:

What about if I send CIO two sets of application ? so that if they find duplicate application they will or system will able to remove it the extra one?

I am asking this because I have applied on 12 May 2014 under NOC 2171 and unfortunately I did not submit 'WES original report', as it was in the process ( I attached a letter with application explaining that my WES report is in process) by going through the forum where there are reasons, why some applications were rejected in FSW13, I came to know that even photocopy of WES or IELTS is not acceptable and CIO returns the application. Now that i have received WES report I am thinking about this option of submitting another application with the same docs but just with one original missing document which is highly sought after by CIC.

Need guidance, as:
1. is it possible ?
2. If yes, then is there is any dis-advantage in it ? or by submitting second application may risk of getting rejected for any silly reason ?
Your non-inclusion of WES ECA original report means your application package will be returned back to you unprocessed-PERIOD.

1.Submit another application immediately since you have originals of IELTS and ECA now.....its possible and OK.
2.No disadvantage as your first application will be duly returned because of your non-inclusion of the ECA.
Hurry up and get your second application together.....send immediately.
This time....avoid any mistakes.....aks questions if you are confused before sending it.
All the best.
Cheers!

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
kollins said:
1.Specify it as 2014-05

2.You still need to feel your education details (including you Msc) to date even though you didnt evaluate it.For the avoidance of doubt on your part,you can make photocopies of you Msc degree and transcripts for you to have rest of mind.
But...you can still do ECA for it....7 days isnt too much.

3.You should be able to make an estimated guess of it....most certificates degrees wont have the date ending on it....but you can put in the last month of the session for which you graduated.

4.Don't attached any paper to your pasport....the instruction specified in the document checklist that you should write at the back of 5 passport photographs and leave the sixth one blank.
Use balck inc to write the three details on each of the 5 passports.

5.I will advise that you ignore question 7 since you do not have CSQ yet.

6.Do not select Quebec.....if you intend to to land/reside in Quebec,you do not qualify under the Federal skilled worker program as Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements.
Select elsewhere.

Have you been successful with your Quebec application?....or what level are you?
If you are already successful,there is no point of you applying under FSW again.
Cheers!
Thanks kollins..
I just recieved a letter specifying case no. from quebec some 3 months back.. no news ever since then.. I was expecting quebec's certificate and fsw suddenly opened up without giving much time to go to india for having my transcripts attested and sealed.. if i go now it will add up at least 5 weeks untill i get ECA of my masters..when am expecting my ECA with bachelors arriving soon...
Am beginner level to quebec.. so its better for me to apply for fsw which is faster, hopefully there isn't any restriction as such that i am prohibited from applying to FSW is there any?
isn't typing a form of writing , if i write the letters with ink it might be obscure that is the reason why am having the 3 information printed so that its clear.. where will they place the photograph..most prob they will be sticking them to some forms and that additional paper shouldn't be an issue , what do u think?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
anawaraj said:
Thanks kollins..
I just recieved a letter specifying case no. from quebec some 3 months back.. no news ever since then.. I was expecting quebec's certificate and fsw suddenly opened up without giving much time to go to india for having my transcripts attested and sealed.. if i go now it will add up at least 5 weeks untill i get ECA of my masters..when am expecting my ECA with bachelors arriving soon...
Am beginner level to quebec.. so its better for me to apply for fsw which is faster, hopefully there isn't any restriction as such that i am prohibited from applying to FSW is there any?
isn't typing a form of writing , if i write the letters with ink it might be obscure that is the reason why am having the 3 information printed so that its clear.. where will they place the photograph..most prob they will be sticking them to some forms and that additional paper shouldn't be an issue , what do u think?

For now,there is no restriction for you on the FSW so you are good to go.
On the passport issue,write it at the back of the passport photograph as they have instructed......its their duty to stick it anywhere....just follow their instruction.
TYPING IS DIFFERENT FROM WRITING.......you type with type writer or computer while you write with pen,biro or pencel ;D.
I'm not an officer in CIC....so i dont know where they will stick it ;D.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Yeah :) all the best to all of us..
shah2014 said:
OK, so another work day starts at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Its working day # 15, since receipt of first application.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.