+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
sriramkb said:
Thanks for the +1 :)
Liked your explanation and you taking time to help other.
Keep it up

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have shared the duties cause its been few days i am working on them and may be i missing the minute things like spellings, grammar etc so its like an review exercise and also to get suggestion to conclude on NOC so i would request everybody to comment on the same.

Thanks in advance.
His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture, Interact with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and coordinate all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarification and Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implementing and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing business needs of information systems.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to supervisor.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverables and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Any questions with regard to any of the above may be directed to the writer.
Yours sincerely,

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its Not at all ok.. and it has nothing to do with India, don't try to hide your mistake by quoting India.

You should go their & provide your own matter / format for Affidavit and have it printed on 10 Rs. Stamp paper by Notary Public .. don't rely on their templates .. do some little hard work for your benefit :p

capr13 said:
Here in india when we go for an affidavit they mentioned only the fathers name and my name but did not mention my mothers name in that is it ok ?

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
neel-here said:
Its Not at all ok.. and it has nothing to do with India, don't try to hide your mistake by quoting India.

You should go their & provide your own matter / format for Affidavit and have it printed on 10 Rs. Stamp paper by Notary Public .. don't rely on their templates .. do some little hard work for your benefit :p
:eek: :D

indian_immi

Sep 17, 2013
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-10-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Thanks a lot century :) +1
If i write NA in family name , upper part of the all the pages in geneeric form will show
"NA,Harshdeep Singh" , isn't it a problem??

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish it is Sufficient to have only one parent for giving birth ! ;D

if not, then why should CIC consider BC/ Affidavit having only one / either of the parent's name :p

asinght said:
Same query here. My birth certificate only has provision for one parent's name. It says Father's/Mother's name.

Is it sufficient?

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Regarding education documents. While sending the documnets to WES for ECA, i send the transcripts in a sealed envelope stamped by the institution but now while sending the documents in application package to CIC, again i need to send the docs in a sealed envelope and get it stamped or can send simple photocopies of all the certificates related to my education.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:

Hey Neel,

I just mentioned India cause i was replying to a query who i think does not belong to india and i expressed my experience that's all and i am not saying that this is the process and also i am not trying to hide any mistake at all.

I went to court and i asked the people there they asked for bond paper and they printed on the same with the information that they generally use to prepare the birth certificate affidavit and when i checked it does not contain mother name.

I sent the same last time to CIC.
I asked opinion in the forum whether it is fine or it should contain name of father as well as mother.

So don't assume without understanding the context why i used India and comment that others are not doing any hard work.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) I am unmarried so i think i need not to fill the dependant form.. Right ??

2) what about the fields which are not applicable ? I will be writing simple not applicable .

3) is it necessary that all forms should have the same date ??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yogi44 said:
Regarding education documents. While sending the documnets to WES for ECA, i send the transcripts in a sealed envelope stamped by the institution but now while sending the documents in application package to CIC, again i need to send the docs in a sealed envelope and get it stamped or can send simple photocopies of all the certificates related to my education.
Dear brother,

U dont need to make the envelope sealed...:)

And simple photocopy of ur educational doc is required here (for CIC)....

Good luck

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sverma495 said:
1) I am unmarried so i think i need not to fill the dependant form.. Right ??

2) what about the fields which are not applicable ? I will be writing simple not applicable .

3) is it necessary that all forms should have the same date ??
Dear Bro,

1. Yes right
2. simple not applicable or NA/NONE (check on the top of the forms).
3. Not mandatory...but try to write the same date....:)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

Kudos to your Consultant ! :eek:

patelsd84 said:
Hi,

If I do not mention UCI no. which was allocated to me when I applied in 2011 (as my application got returned due to cap reached full),

Will CIC / CIO cross verify my detail when I reapply again in 2014..?? OR

Do they consider it completely as a fresh application and proceed further..??

Please guide me as unfortunately as per my consultant's suggestions, I didn't disclose my travel to abroad as a student & showed some
fake experience to gain the enough points.
. Pls help on this..

Also, please do let me know once the file has been transferred to local visa office, do they verify your passport detail..???
(as my old passport is cancelled which had UK visa stamp)

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks ashiff_eee.
One more question :
I am filling Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). In question no. 7 about Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?....i have no such certificate and ans is NO then i need to mention a date..what is this ? ::)

ashif_eee said:
Dear brother,

U dont need to make the envelope sealed...:)

And simple photocopy of ur educational doc is required here (for CIC)....

Good luck

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
yogi44 said:
Thanks ashiff_eee.
One more question :
I am filling Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). In question no. 7 about Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?....i have no such certificate and ans is NO then i need to mention a date..what is this ? ::)
Are u selecting ur landing province as Quebec?

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Other than what university is sending to the WES, what all documents are required to be sent from applicant to WES. Only one set of marksheet/degree photocopies(or more than this). Do I need to get these attested or notarized or sign by myself. shall we send character certificate/migration certificate along as well??
Also, I have added surname to my name few months back, but my degree doesn't have surname details. So in this case what else is to be sent to WES by me and my university.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.