+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nirjhardeb said:
hahaha...THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO... I Already FEEL one step closer ! :p

Another issue I just discovered.... It is mentioned that I REQUIRE TO PROVIDE A POLICE CLEARANCE for any country I have lived more that 6 months after being 18 years of age.

I lived 4 years in INDIA for my Graduation!...SO I AM AFRAID I need that now...
So ,Do I take it from LOCAL POLICE STATION?? and what should be written in it???
You can send PCC later, but here's how to obtain one for India: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahimvirani said:
Is there any negative impact on my file if i prepared affidavit for job duties. If no than shall i give the reason that my employer will not issue any kind of experience letter till my service is continue with them.
Second thing i can arrange the company seal/stamp and signature of my lead. Will they verify it with my lead???
If you can get your boss to write a letter that is much better than self-attesting duties. Self-attesting has caused rejections in the past.

The local VO may verify your employment or any other data they wish. The more irregularities the likelier they will verify.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayanand said:
hi,

I'm planning to include my spouse IELTS score for getting 5 additional points.

i will be the primary applicant and i'm NOT applying visa for my wife when i file the application.

I understand that i have to give details about my wife in application, though i'm not applying visa for her.

My question is, Shall i claim the additional 5 points from spouse IELTS score, though i'm not applying visa for spouse.

Thanks,
Vijay
You cannot. Under "Adaptability" in the guide, the heading for your spouse's language proficiency is this (direct quote):

Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner’s level of language proficiency
So you can only claim points for her IELTS if she is accompanying you.

Which is logical because her English ability isn't going to help you adapt if she isn't accompanying you.

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Hi Seniors,

I have 9 years of experience, i am overseas from past 2 years.. so couldnt get reference letters from all employers but i have offer and relieving letters from all.. I have reference letters from my current company in which i am working from past 3 years. will i get 15 points or all my efforts are waste?

Please reply ASAP.

Sanyasi

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nithyaindia said:
Hi Guys,

I need your Advise I have already sent my app for 2174, but I found that i missed to fill Additional Family Declaration form on my native language whether they will reject my app? also I missed to provide translation for my degree certificate as its already contains native language as well in English translation on the certificate itself, whether it will impact my application?
If a document is in English as well as in some other language, you don't need it translated.

It's hard to tell whether failing to fill in the family information form in your native language where indicated could be grounds for return of your application as incomplete. Some people have said the local VO will just ask for this additional information, and for your sake I hope they do. But note that neither CIC nor the local VOs is obligated to ask for additional information or give you a chance to correct or complete documents. You will need to hope that they do.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gchabs said:
Someone please confirm this for me...

And there is barely any space to type in more than 2 words. Can I just say please refer to attached document and basically copy paste the same job duties as they appear on my reference letter? I would have to include this just after the form as an additional supporting document right with my full name. document title and number of question this additional document would be supporting??
Fill in as much as you can and/or hand write, then use annexures as needed.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hey guys,
So do we need to write only the name of Family members in English and Local language?
If yes then we need to send two additional Family information documents one filled by me and another by my spouse.... my question is my local language is different and hers is different so do we need to fill in the native or local language mentioned under GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA under language details ?

Thanks in advance
You only need one form per person. You can fill in the local language in that person's native language, it shouldn't matter if two different native languages are used on the same form for different people.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sanyasi said:
Hi Seniors,

I have 9 years of experience, i am overseas from past 2 years.. so couldnt get reference letters from all employers but i have offer and relieving letters from all.. I have reference letters from my current company in which i am working from past 3 years. will i get 15 points or all my efforts are waste?

Please reply ASAP.

Sanyasi
You will receive points against work experience supported by reference letter. In your case, it is 3 years.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayur2402 said:
Hi All,

In the spreadsheet one of the candidate has mentioned the file receiving date as 30th april, 2014 and the CC is charged on 14th May, 2014..... Is the information verified.... M confused as the application received on 30th April will be processed as 2014 intake??? Seniors please elaborate on this......
No, any application received prior to 1 May will be under 2013.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
startupphase said:
2 Questions

1. WES status is documents report being prepared for delivery from the past 3 days should i call them and request them to send me the package ASAP

2. Will it be safe to pass the cap quota if my application reach by 5th June (rough estimation)....Please do reply.....!!!
Nobody knows, everyone is only guessing. But a better guess would be available if we knew your NOC...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Documents Returned UCI No Mentioned with Pencil - need for apply in June-2014

patelsd84 said:
Dear All,

First of I would like to thank you all for the information you guys are sharing on the forum. It is very valuable for all of us.

I have applied for PR (FSW) in August- 2011 and my documents were returned Feb 2012 because the cap was reached. UCI no.
was written with pencil on my returned application. I checked the ECAs . It rerurned no results. My Queries are:

1. Can I alter the details mentioned in that earlier application..??
2. DO I need to mention the UCI no. in my new application for June-2014?

Please help on this as I need to apply in June 1st Week..!!
1. What do you mean by alter the details mentioned in that earlier application? If your situation has changed, of course you should provide updated details. If you mean that you intend to be dishonest and wonder whether they will catch you, don't do it. It will backfire.

2. Yes, mention that UCI number. If it was written in, it's been assigned and is the same for life.

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Century said:
You will receive points against work experience supported by reference letter. In your case, it is 3 years.
But i have submitted all offer and relieving letters from past employers.. it doesnt count??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arundasp said:
Hi,

Do we need to send ECA report only or need to send other educational documents including mark sheets ?

Thanks
Arun
Read the document checklist thoroughly. Checklist item 13 shows what you need to send in. Yes, a transcript is necessary.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franie said:
hi guys, i have a question to all the successful applicants here.

i have read a thread on this forum, about an application being returned because he/she did not put "NA", "Not Applicable" on some fields. The thread was created 2009, how true is this now? Did you guys, put NA on every field not applicable to you? Say for the IMM 0008, when you selected "No" on the field "A) Have you previously been married or in a common-law relationship?", then you did not put anything on "b) Provide the following details for your previous spouse/common-law partner:"?

Will the application be returned to you just because you did not put anything on the field that obviously don't need to have anything written on it?

Can you share your experience?
For the generic form, any field not applicable to you based on your answers should be greyed out and not fillable. If any don't apply to you but are still fillable put in N/A. Never leave a section blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.