+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpmalvar said:
hi guys. In the Schedule3 form question 12 (b) Work experience - Main Duties. Can I put the same details that I have in my Job Description? I mean exactly the same? Or should it be different? pls help.
Yes it's ok to write basically the same as what's in your employer reference letters.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
If you have a national ID you must include the details, no matter what anyone else did.
yes, i agree and also put expire date exactly 15yrs from the issue date.
if u need more information pl check official website for NID. And also do notarized of this photocopy as done by previous yr (fswp2013) forum member.

subrun

Feb 6, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi All

If 35/45mm Photo is taken on September , 2013 should it be OK ?

Please advice. Urgent.

BR//Subrun

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
wael.ot said:
CIC would consider it as a Bachelor degree 21 points
what about this...

Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equalNote de bas de page 1 (at least one must be for a program of at least three years)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teed618 said:
ashif,

I am worried, I have sent my application but it is only my fathers name that was fully mentioned on my birth cert. will this be a basis of rejection?
Shouldn't be, but I'd probably add an annexure and explain why your mother's name isn't on it, if you know why.

I've heard of only mother's names being on birth certificates but never only father's name. Wasn't your mother present at your birth? :eek: Then again I know nothing about Ghana.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Schedule 3 asks whether spouse proficient in English if i add yes and not able to provide IELTS while sending the application will that work ?
or should i say no and send the application package?
If you need the 5 points for your spouse's language proficiency you need to provide her IELTS result with your application. If you don't need the 5 points it's no problem, but don't expect to be able to add it in later.

Also remember the reviewers have discretion, just making the pass mark is no guarantee of success. But you should be ok.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
what should be filled Under dependent (spouse) section of education and occupation current occupation and intended occupation
My wife was working for a bank she has resigned before marriage and now she is not working and nothing has been decided about the job she wants to pursue if FSW goes through.... experts please comment.

Thanks in advance.
Education should be obvious. Just fill in whatever education she has.

Occupation is housewife it seems. Intended occupation you can put whatever you want, but better put something that makes sense. Housewife is also ok.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shb said:
Hello all,

I need advice on the following questions please.

Form IMM0008ENU:
Question 4: Immigration office requested? For Oman, Pakistan Immigration office is London/UK? Please confirm. The web site shows which visa office for anywhere in the world.
Question 6: Where do u intend to live in Canada? I am not sure at this stage. So what should I mention? Your best guess. You are not limited to live in the place you answer. It just can't be in Quebec.
Question 10: Current country of residence? I am on work visa in another country (valid for 2 yrs) and have a resident card , so what should I write in this section? Worker? Other? Foreign National? Please advice. Whatever your status is. Work visa?
National Identity Document? Here should I mention my ID of place of birth or my current residence country's ID card? BOTH! Add an annexure if necessary.

Schedule A form:
Question 7: Education: Elementary/primary school counts from class 1? Or Kg1 and kg2 also count? Normally grade 1/year 1, kindergarten wouldn't count.
Question 12: It says list all Addresses that u have stayed from 18th b'day onwards. Here, DO I have to mention each and every country with dates that I visited along with their addresses? I mean vacations etc that I went that also I have to mention? No, that goes in "travels." In "Addresses" on this form you only need to list the places you actually resided.

Lastly, I am single (Unmarried), so do I have to fill the “Additional Dependant Form IMM0008DEP”. No. And be sure not to check off on the document checklist that you have filled it in. Instead write N/A.

Any help regarding the above shall be appreciated.
Awaiting your valuable comments.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
pointer said:
The Work experience requirement is not clear to me. My work history is as follows:

Current employer:
3.5 Years under NOC 2172 (Current job)
2.5 Years under NOC 2174 (between 2008 - 2010)

Previous employer:
1.5 Years under NOC 2173 (between 2006 - 2008)

I am not sure whether points are awarded for each NOC separately or are calculated for the entire work experience history. In other words, how many points I will be awarded for work history?

I would appreciate if somebody can explain this to me.

Thanks.
jayeshaminnew said:
Your experience will only count for one NOC. If you want to apply for 2174 then you will get 11 points, for 2173 you will get 9 points.
No mate. You will receive full 15 points against your job experiences as all of them fall into category Skill Level A. However, you have to provide all the experience certificates from your employers.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#noc
Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application.

In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hi Goku,

For the information places stayed from 18yrs old of age i have mentioned where i did my college and the place where i am put up looking at your reply you mean to say that i just have to mention my permanent address >? please clarify
If you lived separately from your parents during college you need to mention the place where you actually lived.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salman_H said:
I am working as a Business Analyst for over 4years. I have completed my MBA. I checked that the WES website, accepts the MBA from college, I should get 23 points for education.

Based on my tentative calculations, I should be able to get the minimum required points.

My question is given that I have not got the required certification/approval from WES as well as not got my IELTS test done. Should I try to start applying for the Canadian PR under FSW?

Would It be too late to start the process on my own? I researched and have all required documents. But I feel the CAP under 2171 (Business Analyst) will be reached by the time I submit for the process.

Any pointers will be helpful. ::) ::)

Also, I would need pointers on how to go about the process of getting the documents ready for WES for Mumbai University degree

Thanks in Advance.
You must submit a complete application including original WES and IELTS results or your application will be returned as incomplete. (Only PCCs can be sent later.) Get them done ASAP and hope for the best.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
missionimpossible said:
guys please respond:

WES Equivalent tool result:
Credential 1: Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)
Credential 2: Equivalency in Canada: 1 year of graduate study

On the generic application form should I go with Bachelors/post graduate-no degree/Masters
Disregard WES report when filling generic form. If your highest degree is masters, write master.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
TangoCharlie1234 said:
PLEASE HELP ON BELOW QUERY:

All the "month & year" of my work durations from my previous company matches that on the forms what i have mentioned, with the original appointment dates. Just that i have submiited the resume as well & in the resume i mentioned in my first company (from April '08 to July '08) while on forms & my letters and everywhere its (April '08 to Aug '08). Just the resume and that to my first company for which i am not claiming any points.

Do you think they care about the resume that much? I think more important is my "current company's" experience letter, its dates on forms, on experience letter, on my company appointment letters details should match the forms.

Do you think it would impact my application? m worried now PLZ help.
You don't need to submit any resume.

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
May I request some help guys,
I have submitted my application, I am a legal immigrant in US whereas my wife has no status in US (undocumented) She was refugee claimer which was denied. She has submitted for DACA and hoping to have it processed soon. In my application, she is dependent. Would my petition be rejected on this basis? How much should I be worried (I am already very worried) and hoping to atleast have the opportunity to explain our case to VO. She has acceptance letter from some schools should I even try to apply for her study permit? ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.