+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentleiphy said:
Hi Seniors,
Please i am new to this forum and i am glad i found here since i have some questions to ask but no one to ask.

1.I want to apply for this 2014 FSW,i have gathered all the document and ready to apply but i recently got the result of my IELTS and its Speaking 6.5,Reading 6.0,writing 6.5 and listening 6.0...what does it mean to my points of Eligibilty as i have 9years working experience,a Bacherlors degree in Accounting,age 36yrs,no arranged employment and my wife just took her IELTS test yesterday 17th May.

2.I applied under NOC 1212..what is my chance since i might send in my application 1st of June as that is when my wifes test result will be ready,is NOC 1212 among the hot occupation

3.as per proof of funds,i know for a family of two we need CAD14,720,i have over this in my savings account which is different from my current account where my salary is being routed..however i always withdraw from my salary account to save in my savings account....do i need to provide both bank statement?
1. You can review the selection criteria here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp. I estimate you get 21 for education, 18 for language, 15 for work experience and 11 for age for a total of 65 prior to your wife's IELTS. If she achieves the minimum mark you will have 70 and be eligible. Don't take my word for it, evaluate yourself. Do you have any other adaptability factors that can get you points under that selection factor?

2. Don't know how hot but check the spreadsheet for a general idea.

3. In addition to the minimum settlement funds, the more assets you can show, the better.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Hi,

Is it ok if i show statements of my salaried account , which is saving account of ICICI bank while sending my file.?
And right now i have only 3600 CAD in it and i will deposit 14000 CAD (required as per my case) later and then generate bank statement and send it with file, So that will be fine or i need to show 14k CAD before 2-3 months of sending file.?
You need to disclose all assets and liabilities as well as meet the minimum settlement funds requirement. It doesn't matter how many accounts you have as long as you meet the requirements. CIC can ask you for updated statements or proof of funds at any time.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you filled the UCI no In the Generic Appln Form while sending the 2014 Apps? If yes. then it certainly will help. If not, still worth giving a shot !

imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arundasp said:
Thanks Ashif Bhai.. One more doubt. My IELTS score as follows. How many points I will get ?

Listening 7.00
Reading 7.00
Speaking 6.50
Writing 6.00
OverAllBandScore 6.50
Looks like a 19

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
neel-here said:
Have you filled the UCI no In the Generic Appln Form while sending the 2014 Apps? If yes. then it certainly will help. If not, still worth giving a shot !

Thanks alot, will give it a shot.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hello All,

Need help from experts ....I got married in the month of may in my case which approach should be considered or followed.

1.Ignore and do not mention anything about in the spouse section and send the application and plan to add that information later.
2.Fill the forms with spouse details and send the application.
as i understand from the check list we need to send Passport copy, schedule A and additional information form signed by spouse, marriage certificate, 6 photos for every member of family (mother,Father, brother) as per the checklist.
Do we need to send marriage photographs and marriage invitation cards from both side along with the application? and since the passport issues is fresh (few days back) do we need PCC for spouse and do we need PCC for parents and brother at this stage or can we send it later ?

A small checklist or some thing if somebody has prepared in order to include dependents would be helpful.
My question is Dependent is Spouse or Parents as well and do i need to add father and mother under parents?
What documents are required to include spouse in dependent section.

In generic form question # 15 after you add your spouse details it asked whether married or not i assume i have to provide my last name and first name please clarify.

Thanks in advance
You must disclose your spouse. You are married at the time of the application. If you don't, you won't be able to sponsor her to go to Canada later. Many documents are required to be filled out for any adult member of the family even if they are not accompanying you. Also, you are required to inform CIC of all changes in your family status, such as marriage or the birth of a child, and doing so creates delays, so you might as well do it now.

You only need to submit what CIC requests in the document checklist. There are a number of items from the spouse required. Marriage photos and invitations are not on the list. Remember to pay attention to civil status documents and PCCs.

In generic form and all other forms where they are asking for your wife's information, treat that form as if she were the applicant (she is one, just a dependant) and fill it out accordingly. So yes she is the applicant and you are the spouse, for generic form as well as family information and background information.

Congratulations on your marriage!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
guys
on CIC official NOC counting page there is a note :
"
Note: Due to the large number of applications we
get, we cannot check that each one is complete
on the same day it gets to the office. The
numbers on this page are updated at least once
a week, but are only a guide. There is no
guarantee that an application sent in now will
fall within the cap by the time it gets to the
Centralized Intake Office. "

wt does it mean ??? that almost all the NOCs are about to get full ???

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ capr13

Response to some of your queries is as follows,

1. DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING PERIOD. so go with second approach.

2. Family members are ONLY SPOUSE & CHILDREN (in your case SPOUSE, only)

3. In any case, PCC can be submitted later but it has no bearing when the passport is issued. PCC for either last 1o years, or since 18 yrs of age if the person is less than 28 yrs old is required (can be submitted later).

4. No document of parents/siblings required if you are not claiming any points for RELATIVES In CANADA. In such a case, you have to provide birth certificates which prove the relation in Canada

5. Marriage certificate is enough to include your spouse.

6. Q# 15, yes you are spouse of your spouse so enter your name.
NO!!!! I've seen several people make this mistake. It's wrong!

PCCs are required for any country where you have lived for more than 6 months since you turned 18 no matter how old you are. You do not only have to go back 10 years. If you are 100 years old, you have to go back 82 years. Here is the direct quote from the guide:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Hi Seniors,

PLEASE HELP ON BELOW QUERY:

All the "month & year" of my work durations from my previous company matches that on the forms what i have mentioned, with the original appointment dates. Just that i have submiited the resume as well & in the resume i mentioned in my first company (from April '08 to July '08) while on forms & my letters and everywhere its (April '08 to Aug '08). Just the resume and that to my first company for which i am not claiming any points.

Do you think they care about the resume that much? I think more important is my "current company's" experience letter, its dates on forms, on experience letter, on my company appointment letters details should match the forms.

Do you think it would impact my application? m worried now PLZ help.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Looks like a 19
u can check here-

First official language (Maximum 24 points)
Speaking Listening Reading Writing Points per ability
6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 4
6.5 7.5 6.5 6. 0 5
7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 6

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ gentleiphy

minimum 4 in each section of IELTS to claim 5 marks of spouse
To be clear, it is minimum CLB LEVEL of 4. Here is a quote from the guide:

Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner’s level of language proficiency in either English or French is at the CLB 4 level or higher in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
What does CLB level of 4 mean? I cannot find anywhere the corresponding IELTS scores for CLB level 4, because the language testing page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp only describes how you can get CLB 5 or above.

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
guys please respond:

WES Equivalent tool result:
Credential 1: Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)
Credential 2: Equivalency in Canada: 1 year of graduate study

On the generic application form should I go with Bachelors/post graduate-no degree/Masters

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
prashant. said:
guys
on CIC official NOC counting page there is a note :
"
Note: Due to the large number of applications we
get, we cannot check that each one is complete
on the same day it gets to the office. The
numbers on this page are updated at least once
a week, but are only a guide. There is no
guarantee that an application sent in now will
fall within the cap by the time it gets to the
Centralized Intake Office. "

wt does it mean ??? that almost all the NOCs are about to get full ???
They always write this pragraph. Don't care, I doubt that any NOC has been completed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.