+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nandha23 said:
Hi All,

I mailed my FSW 2014 application. In IMM5562, I missed to report one of Spouse travel to singapore. In the addresses and Personal history, I have mentioned everything correct. Would this cause an issue? Is there any way I can send the 5562 travel info form again?

Plz reply. Anyone was there in a similar situation. Please help.
So there is a conflict between the two forms? That's a problem. But not necessarily a fatal one. You can attempt to send the newly corrected form but I'm not sure how CIC would handle that.

BTW, there is no need to put brief travels in the "addresses" section of personal history. That section is only for where a person really resided, not traveled briefly.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
missionimpossible said:
guys please respond:

WES Equivalent tool result:
Credential 1: Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)
Credential 2: Equivalency in Canada: 1 year of graduate study

On the generic application form should I go with Bachelors/post graduate-no degree/Masters
CIC would consider it as a Bachelor degree 21 points

canada89

Apr 27, 2014
canada89 said:
I am from India. Guys is fingerprints required at this stage while sending the application. Is it required at a later stage if i have not gone out of India ever? Thanks!
Can anybody please reply to this question. Thanks!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Dear @ shah2014
wants to know , as i also married recently in May ,
so in documents for my spouse only marriage certificate is required/enough OR passport is also required (which she don't have)
Read the document checklist thoroughly. There are many things required of your spouse, including birth certificate, national ID cards, passport, marriage certificate, PCCs, and several of the forms that you must fill out she must also fill out.

If she doesn't have a passport and you intend to bring her with you to Canada, apply for one immediately. Nobody can travel to Canada at all, especially not immigrate, without a valid passport. You can apply now, just add an annexure and very clearly state that she is applying for a passport and that you will update the documents when requested by your local VO.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdec1980 said:
Hello everyone!
I am completing the requirements and reviewing it. In the checklist No. 19, Photo requirements, it says Supply 6 photos for each member of the family.etc.....Follow the instructions provided in the section HOW TO COMPLETE THE FORMS of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications..My question is, what does the highlighted means? I mean what is that statement connection with the photo? What forms? All forms enumerated in the checklist from 1 to 7???
Appendix A of the guide lists the photo specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA

Print this out and take it to the photographer. Be very careful as immigration photos are NOT the same as other kinds of photos such as for temporary resident visas or others. They are a unique type of photo. The photographer we went to assume he knew what was required for a Canadian photo but he was wrong. He was used to taking photos for applications for visitors visas. I forced him to follow exactly the instructions in the guide at the link I just posted for you. When I picked up the photos I took a ruler and measured them to make sure they were done properly. I suggest you do the same!

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
wael.ot said:
They always write this pragraph. Don't care, I doubt that any NOC has been completed yet
wael.ot said:
They always write this pragraph. Don't care, I doubt that any NOC has been completed yet
r u sure bro ?
and why haven't they updated any NOC yet?
not even once aftr 1st may?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wan2no said:
how to fill Economic form schedule -3 in points 12?

in primary occupation I chose " manufacturing manager" NOC 0911. in history what will be occupations with duration if these are executive (2008-2013) and senior executive, production(2014 till to date) by designation? are both the asked occupations with title? if I give main duties in 4-5 lines (as space in forms) which are slight difference from in work reference( where both duties are merged and common), will it be a problem? Embarrassed
As long as you explain everything clearly it will be fine. You should fill in one line per employer, not one line per title or duty you had at that employer. Your title doesn't matter, only the description of your duties fitting in with the NOC matters. I suggest that what you write for your duties on the form should match what your employer wrote in the letter. Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Hi,
My spouse has been working as a staff nurse in emergency department since 2009. As compared to her duties and responsibilities with NOC 3012 'Registered nurses and Registered Psychiatric nurses',it seems that her duties just match in one or two points out of ten points. However, under 3012 there are various titles ,among them, a title of 'emergency nurse' is also included but they have not mentioned duties and responsibilities of this particular title. In this regard, would she be safe to apply to get experience points against with the number of years she has worked?
The source of duties in the NOC is the lead statement (or introduction) and the list of duties. These are what counts. Job title is not relevant. It is matching the description of duties in the NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
startupphase said:
Hello All Seniors...

What is your estimation of NOC 2174 .....What is approximately safe time till we can easily be in CAP for this NOC.......
Roughly estimates are welcome from everybody in the group so that everyone who is going to apply may get to know the rough idea to get themselves ready......!!!!!
Nobody knows. Submit a complete application ASAP.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
PLEASE HELP ON BELOW QUERY:

All the "month & year" of my work durations from my previous company matches that on the forms what i have mentioned, with the original appointment dates. Just that i have submiited the resume as well & in the resume i mentioned in my first company (from April '08 to July '08) while on forms & my letters and everywhere its (April '08 to Aug '08). Just the resume and that to my first company for which i am not claiming any points.

Do you think they care about the resume that much? I think more important is my "current company's" experience letter, its dates on forms, on experience letter, on my company appointment letters details should match the forms.

Do you think it would impact my application? m worried now PLZ help.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdec1980 said:
I have a friend who is about to apply for FSWP. He always took his passport with him while his work permit ID card is still being processed. Unfortunately, a water spilt on the visa page although the main page of the passport was not damaged. The question is, can he apply for FSWP and inform CIO that the passport will be replaced? He is afraid that by the time the new passport arrives, then cap is reached.
Yes that is no problem just explain the situation clearly.

Why is your friend replacing a passport if the main page was not damaged? Has the water defaced a visa your friend needs to travel or work in another country? If not I wouldn't bother.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
The best approach is to use the credit card and the card can belong to your friend or parents and it is the best cause u will come to know when they deduct it and u will be certain that your appilication has gone through initial review.

Thanks
In that case be sure to fill in the payment form properly!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Thanks for the reply shah,
I am going to send the following;
Schedule A signed by spouse and addition information signed by spouse
Passport of Spouse
Marriage Certificate
Will try for PCC or the least i will apply for PCC in the mean time
Photographs of Spouse 6
is there anything else or missing ?
One question while filling spouse details there is passport details and education and occupation i think these fields are for my spouse m i right ?
Thanks in advance
At least national ID and birth certificate of spouse are missing. I STRONGLY SUGGEST you read the document checklist thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.