+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
lovenish said:
please update by entry.... received by COLIN at 13:00 on 14/05/2014, sent from INDIA
Doc received by COLIN at 13:00 on 14/05/2014, sent from Hyderabad.. I think ours docs was sent by same courier person to Nova scotia, lol..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dp_2014 said:
So what do i need to mention in travels??? All his travels are to & from india and australia between that period...
Please note:- his status in Australia was Student not PR..
and 2011 onward till date he is in India
Any time you leave the country where you are normally living (regardless of your status in that country), it's a travel that should be listed. Even if you are returning to your homeland from a foreign country you are living.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
please update my spreadsheet entry.... received by COLIN at 13:00 on 14/05/2014

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
cic looks for liquid funds initially in form of cash in bank account. this can ensure u to get per.......but get ur papers ready for VO background check.......they really don't like liabilities......many applicants faces rejection due to this issue that they failed to satisfy the VO inquiry.
And that is why people who are withholding information on their house loans are seriously misrepresenting.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
lovenish said:
please update by entry.... received by COLIN at 13:00 on 14/05/2014, sent from INDIA
Hi lovenish!

Note that one of the features of FSW2014 spreadsheet is that user his/herself can make changes through a saved link. It will make the spreadsheet self-sustainable with minimal human intervention.

If it is not too inconvenient,

1. please give your input again through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry;

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

After you give entry, there will be double entry for you. Old entry will be removed by admin.

Thanks and regards.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Thank you brother Ashif.....

What exactly should a reference letter include? Isnt the information to be included in the roles & responsibilities letter with designation, salary and tenure same for a reference letter.
Also I can include visitng cards of my manager and fellow employees. So what exactly should refeence letters state?
The application guide and checklist have very clear statements on the requirements.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
3July2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I am a FSW 2014 applicant. I applied last year but my file was returned because the cap reached limit. This year, my file has already reached CIC today and I just realized that in form IMM5669e background declaration Personal History section, although I mentioned details without any gap, including the information when I was in my homeland India and when I was in USA for my work assignments on work visa but I forgot to mention the days I visited other countries (UK for 3 days and Canada for a week) from USA while I was still out of India and still on USA work visa.

However, I have mentioned all travels including USA work, UK and Canada tourism visits in another form IMM5562 supplementary info travels.

My question is, would not mentioning tourism visits in IMM5669e personal history cause rejection of my application? Should I sent another courier to CIC with the modified form by including these visits information. Please advise. Thanks.
Wow, this is serious. I really don't know if the CIC official who reviews your application will overlook such major differences in your forms. But definitely, nobody in CIC is going to try to match your new form with your initial application. There are thousands of applications coming from all over the world and I mean THOUSANDS. Nobody is going to try to match your different packages when they have thousands of other application forms to process.

Just pray that whoever evaluates your application will be in a good mood and overlook your mistake.

All the best.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Yes....No need of experience letter since you ain't claiming points for them.
Just fill it in for record purposes........I did same for myself and it was okay.
Cheers!
But I would attach an annexure explaining that you do not intend to earn points for your experience in those positions. Also note whether they fall into the skill level/type 0/A/B because this makes your application look better even if it doesn't get you points?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must declare all assets and liabilities. Property and a loan on the property included.

Provide documentation as much as you can.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sin.arjun0705 said:
Hi,

Could anyone please help me with a little doubt that I have?

I'm applying for the FSWP 2014 under the Financial auditors and accountants. I have done my undergraduate in Economics from Delhi University and am doing my masters in Finance from University College Dublin, Ireland, which will be finished by the time I apply for the FSWP.

I have a 15 months work experience as an Assistant Accountant between my school and undergraduate degree (as I took a gap year after school). I'm also working for 3 months in Citi, Dublin this summer in a similar role.

I just wish to know if the work experience prior to my university degree will be counted as an eligible work for the FSWP. I'm really confused about this and would for someone to clarify this for me.

Regards,

Arjun
If it fits into the primary NOC under which you are applying and is at skill type 0 or skill leven A or B and was within the past 10 years then yes it will apply.

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
Hi Everyone

Question for Applicants who had also applied in 2013 but had their files returned as cap was reached.
Have you all included details of your previous application (2013) on IMM5669E for Section 6 Part D.

As for the member who missed out providing travel details of visits outside his/her home country. Honestly with the way I have experienced things with CIC last year they are very ruthless in rejecting applications and this in my opinion is a serious oversight that the information you have provided does not appear consistent. You will be very very lucky if they overlook it since I believe there are multiple teams who review and process your application pack.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Thank you Randev. Feel more confident about the application now.

But my company is giving me the letter with only my current designation as HR - AM and duites being performed currently. Although I have all my promotion letters from the company for different positions held. However I have been doing these duties for the past 6 years.
Can I ask the HR to include the following

Royston is a full time employee of our organisation since 2007 and is currently working as Assistant manager - Learning and Leadership.
Some of his duties during this tenure are as under:
1. XXX
2. XXX
... etc

If they include the above sentence in Red, can I claim the 6 years of experience in my NOC? They will not give me a break-up of each position held and a seperate break-up of roles and responsibilities. They don't have this policy in our organisation.
It could create doubt. You should ask the letter writer to list all your duties or enough to account for most of your time there, the closer to 100% the better.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Cardsman said:
Hi Everyone

Question for Applicants who had also applied in 2013 but had their files returned as cap was reached.
Have you all included details of your previous application (2013) on IMM5669E for Section 6 Part D.

As for the member who missed out providing travel details of visits outside his/her home country. Honestly with the way I have experienced things with CIC last year they are very ruthless in rejecting applications and this in my opinion is a serious oversight that the information you have provided does not appear consistent. You will be very very lucky if they overlook it since I believe there are multiple teams who review and process your application pack.
Hi, since your application was 'returned' and not 'refused' then you don't have to refer to it. As for the error in the forms filled by the other forumite, even I was surprised by his mistake. It will take a miracle for that error to be overlooked. I hope he is praying.

Status
Not open for further replies.