+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
As per my understanding, Assets are only LIQUID ASSETS with verifiable value.

e.g The instruction guide says

Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

So, ASSETS does not include properties. Therefore, no need to provide in related document or include the value.
I think it would be silly not to include one's real property as an asset. It is most people's biggest asset. It is not settlement funds but it is an asset.

The form clearly asks for liabilities including real property mortgages. If you include your mortgage as a liability but not the market value of the home as an asset, most people would show a negative net worth.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2c said:
I can apply under NOC 1212 if i am workign as Accounts Payable Supervisor in Hotel Industry. Do i need to be working only in banks or trust companies to apply under this NOC

Please Help. So confused agent says cannot apply
As long as your duties fit within the NOC description you can apply. You don't have to work in one of the type of companies stated as typical employers in the NOC description. It is the duties (including in the "lead statement") that count.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
1112 said:
Doc received by COLIN at 13:00 on 14/05/2014, sent from Hyderabad.. I think ours docs was sent by same courier person to Nova scotia, lol..
there is one other person other than me from india who had it delivered today to Colin at 1:00 PM. That makes it four of us.. the other person and I had sent it through DHL

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isti84 said:
Hi,

My comapny is telling they will not give any letter mentioning "to whom it may concern" . Thek asked the title and organization address to mention at the letter ? My doubt will it be accepted if i give cic name, address in reference letter? If yes what would be right format i mean like below

To
CIC

Please suggest
You can have them address it to CIC, yes.

If they need a postal address to make it a formal letter just use the courier address, the one with 49 Dorchester Street.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
This is not a problem since you supplied your names in english. It's not mandatory, the instructions say 'if applicable' and not 'compulsory'.

All the best.
I disagree. Here is the instruction, copied directly off of the form:

Complete all names in English and in your native language...
"And" means it is compulsory to do so in your native language.

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Guys...Please help me, Mind is not working anymore

So I shared my job roles yest and someone was kind enough to reply. The roles are split in two NOC (2171 and 2173). My designation is Business Analyst and that is NOC 2171. However, there are overlapping roles very similar to 2173.

It seemed that 2173 was more evident than 2171 on the reference letter but 2173 is Software Engineer. Now for Q12a should I write the primary occupation as Software engineer with code 2173 or do I write my designation with code 2173. Business Analyst is not in the list of example for 2173 but all my letters have business analyst

Please help

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3July2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I am a FSW 2014 applicant. I applied last year but my file was returned because the cap reached limit. This year, my file has already reached CIC today and I just realized that in form IMM5669e background declaration Personal History section, although I mentioned details without any gap, including the information when I was in my homeland India and when I was in USA for my work assignments on work visa but I forgot to mention the days I visited other countries (UK for 3 days and Canada for a week) from USA while I was still out of India and still on USA work visa.

However, I have mentioned all travels including USA work, UK and Canada tourism visits in another form IMM5562 supplementary info travels.

My question is, would not mentioning tourism visits in IMM5669e personal history cause rejection of my application? Should I send another courier to CIC with the modified form by including these visits information. Please advise. Thanks.
No need. Personal history is to recount what you were doing and where you were living. Major activities like employment, study, etc. Short trips of a few days or weeks belong in the Travels document. You are fine.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
hi,

Just received a mail from WES saying the papers were not received according to the WES format.
I had college sealed & attested marksheet, transcripts and certificates. only the transcripts have been accepted.

In Mumbai, where and how do i get them attested by the Controller of education or registrar and if anyone can help me with the process i would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Wow, this is serious. I really don't know if the CIC official who reviews your application will overlook such major differences in your forms. But definitely, nobody in CIC is going to try to match your new form with your initial application. There are thousands of applications coming from all over the world and I mean THOUSANDS. Nobody is going to try to match your different packages when they have thousands of other application forms to process.

Just pray that whoever evaluates your application will be in a good mood and overlook your mistake.

All the best.
It isn't serious at all; it's not even a mistake. Personal background is not the place to mention short trips of a few days or weeks. That goes in Travels, and that is where the poster disclosed it.

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
CanDoIt said:
WOW!! this is amazing... Is it DHL again? And what NOC?
Yes DHL
0111 NOC

Umang1377

May 14, 2014
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Biotechnology but working in IT-software field and having 2.4 yrs of experience in the same. Should I send only my B.Tech (Biotechnology) degree credentials for assessment to WES or I should include my current resume also detailing my work experience?

2. Does WES use Standard Mail via Canada Post for sending ECA reports to the candidate to any country other than US or Canada? How much time generally does Standard Mail via Canada Post takes for ECA report delivery to the candidate for the country like India?

Thanks

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
Hello....I am about to start my application,though nothing is prepared yet. I am a Mechanical Engineer ... working as Inspector of Aircraft at CAA,Bangladesh. I hope my profession is enlisted in the NOC!...If not please let me know.Now,the biggest hurdle to me is to apply WES ....as I have studied in INDIA,now staying in BANGLADESH,preparing documents is gonna be hectic. How long doest it take to fill up the caps of a particular profession??
Get me some tips, if possible- DEAR ALTRUISTS!
Thanks in Advance.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
priyavig said:
hi,

Just received a mail from WES saying the papers were not received according to the WES format.
I had college sealed & attested marksheet, transcripts and certificates. only the transcripts have been accepted.

In Mumbai, where and how do i get them attested by the Controller of education or registrar and if anyone can help me with the process i would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
Hello!

There is an office of Mumbai university, near Churchgate Railway Station. . Building next to Sydnehem College.
Please approach there. They know about WES process.

Regards

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Umang1377 said:
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Biotechnology but working in IT-software field and having 2.4 yrs of experience in the same. Should I send only my B.Tech (Biotechnology) degree credentials for assessment to WES or I should include my current resume also detailing my work experience? - Just educational credentials are evaluated by WES, no need for resume

2. Does WES use Standard Mail via Canada Post for sending ECA reports to the candidate to any country other than US or Canada? How much time generally does Standard Mail via Canada Post takes for ECA report delivery to the candidate for the country like India? - normal post around 7 - 10 days.

you have to pay more for faster service

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.