+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
NEO_2263 said:
Guys!! An very Important question / please reply soon.

If someone finds that he missed a page in one of form and application already reached CIC ,and needs to send the missing part

Is there any specific Email id where we can send the form as an attachment or sending courier again is only way out?

Kindly reply
Oh, this was a serious mistake. No one knows how this will end as the instructions on CIC's webiste specify that we are to send 'complete' applications as all incomplete applications will be returned.

I think you should check the FSW 2013 threads to see if anyone had similar experience and how it worked out.

All the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
divyangpatel said:
Anybody please reply....... :)
Hi, just follow the instructions on the CIC website on what should be included in the reference letter.

All the best.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
My Suggestion,
Send missing doc with explanation

Meanwhile arrange second IELTS copy and ECA and resend your application,

but you need to confirm from other members wht happen if they complete your 1st application (by accepting the missing doc) and then recieving your 2nd complete application.

Century said:
I heard, if applicant had UCI, they can send the missing documents with a cover letter mentioning reason for missing, the Name of Applicant, DOB, UCI, passport number and CIC accepts for few case. If you don't have UCI, most likely you can't do anything but to wait for the package to return. In any case, you can send the missing documents with covering letter and test your luck.

Another option could be send a new application with a covering letter. I read in the forum, 2nd copy of IELTS is possible and you must have one copy of WES in your hand. Also take the opinion of other forum members.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
I can apply under NOC 1212 if i am workign as Accounts Payable Supervisor in Hotel Industry. Do i need to be working only in banks or trust companies to apply under this NOC

Please Help. So confused agent says cannot apply

Please reply...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
u2c said:
I can apply under NOC 1212 if i am workign as Accounts Payable Supervisor in Hotel Industry. Do i need to be working only in banks or trust companies to apply under this NOC

Please Help. So confused agent says cannot apply
If your company is an private establishment, you can apply.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1212
"1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers" are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.

Sethicanada

May 14, 2014
Hi,
My application reached on May 5th for 2173 but I left with bunch of questions. Can someone please help me answering these questions :
1- I just sent my experience letters, I got recommendation letters now. Should I send them right away to them or should wait to get some reply from them?
2- how many recommendation letters should I send? Would 2 per employer be a good number?
3- I didn't send police clearance. Till when I have time to send those?
4-. My wife haven't given ielts yet. Would it help in any way if she gets ielts score now and we send her result ? I have already sent my ielts and my total points are 73
5- same for her credential assessment. She's B.A. and B.Ed. Though I have sent my credential assessment.
5- When can I expect first communication from them, my application accepted or returning, reviewing or something like that? Do they send mail or email ?

Please help to get clarifying my doubts. In return, I promise to follow this thread now and will answer others' questions with my best. :)

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Century said:
If your company is an private establishment, you can apply.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1212
"1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers" are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
Its a limited Hotels & resorts Ltd

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
divyangpatel said:
Anybody please reply....... :)
A sample reference letter. Note that responsibilities are copied and pasted from the NOC site(http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2133) for example purpose only - but DON'T ever think to do it. Write in your own language and check that around 80% job matches.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr/Mrs/Miss [name] was an employee of this organization from [xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx] a [name of the position]. His/Her key duties and main responsibilities are following:

Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components

Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment

Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products

Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Investigate electrical or electronic failures

Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance

Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.

His/Her annual salary is $xx,xxxx.xx [in words] with company's full time (Forty Hours per week) employee benefits includes; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k plan, employee assistance program and educational assistance.

If you have any further questions regarding Mr/Mrs/Miss [last name] please contact me without hesitation.

Sincerely,

** should be in company's letter head
** include business card if applicable
** describe key responsibilities

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
u2c said:
Its a limited Hotels & resorts Ltd
limited Hotels & resorts Ltd is a private establishment - so you can certainly apply.

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
People..please stop. posting the journey of your application from your place to the destination.. seriously nobody is interested in knowing how your application is travelling..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sethicanada said:
Hi,
My application reached on May 5th for 2173 but I left with bunch of questions. Can someone please help me answering these questions :
1- I just sent my experience letters, I got recommendation letters now. Should I send them right away to them or should wait to get some reply from them? No point sending them now. If your application is accepted and they need anything further from you, you will be contacted.
2- how many recommendation letters should I send? Would 2 per employer be a good number? I'm not sure what you mean by recommendation letters. We were only asked to send 'reference' letters and it's one letter per employer.
3- I didn't send police clearance. Till when I have time to send those? Not complusory. If your application is accepted, you will be asked to provide these for you, your spouse and your children above 18 years old.
4-. My wife haven't given ielts yet. Would it help in any way if she gets ielts score now and we send her result ? I have already sent my ielts and my total points are 73. If you got 73 points from your self assesment, then you dont need your wife's IELTS for adaptability points as you are above the minimum points of 67 required for FSW.
5- same for her credential assessment. She's B.A. and B.Ed. Though I have sent my credential assessment. Not necessary.
5- When can I expect first communication from them, my application accepted or returning, reviewing or something like that? Do they send mail or email ? You will get an email about your success or if the application is being returned. Going by people who partcipated in FSW 2013, it took about 90 days.

Please help to get clarifying my doubts. In return, I promise to follow this thread now and will answer others' questions with my best. :)
1- I just sent my experience letters, I got recommendation letters now. Should I send them right away to them or should wait to get some reply from them? No point sending them now. If your application is accepted and they need anything further from you, you will be contacted.
2- how many recommendation letters should I send? Would 2 per employer be a good number? I'm not sure what you mean by recommendation letters. We were only asked to send 'reference' letters and it's one letter per employer.
3- I didn't send police clearance. Till when I have time to send those? Not compulsory. If your application is accepted, you will be asked to provide these for you, your spouse and your children above 18 years old.
4-. My wife haven't given ielts yet. Would it help in any way if she gets ielts score now and we send her result ? I have already sent my ielts and my total points are 73. If you got 73 points from your self-assessment, then you don’t need your wife's IELTS for adaptability points as you are above the minimum points of 67 required for FSW.
5- same for her credential assessment. She's B.A. and B.Ed. Though I have sent my credential assessment. Not necessary.
5- When can I expect first communication from them, my application accepted or returning, reviewing or something like that? Do they send mail or email ? You will get an email about your success or if the application is being returned. Going by people who participated in FSW 2013, it took about 90 days.

Ahmad AAR

May 14, 2014
ANY COMMENTS ON THE FOLLOWING?

Ahmad AAR said:
Hi
I am a Pakistani, born and raised in Pakistan and now working as a Mechanical Engineer. I have recently thought about applying for the immigration under FSWP and immediately encountered a problem :'(
I have to send my documents to WES for my credential evaluation. For Pakistan, under the secondary education tab the had highlighted that i need to get my result and transcripts attested from the Intermediate Board of Secondary Education (IBSE). The thing is that i never went for this board, instead I appeared for GCE O Levels and GCE Alevels. The conducting body in Pakistan for these University of Cambridge International Examinations is British Council Org. The question is, how do I get these certificates attested and if its British Council, would WES accept that?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Pipis Husband said:
3- I didn't send police clearance. Till when I have time to send those? Not compulsory. If your application is accepted, you will be asked to provide these for you, your spouse and your children above 18 years old.
4-. My wife haven't given ielts yet. Would it help in any way if she gets ielts score now and we send her result ? I have already sent my ielts and my total points are 73. If you got 73 points from your self-assessment, then you don't need your wife's IELTS for adaptability points as you are above the minimum points of 67 required for FSW.
5- When can I expect first communication from them, my application accepted or returning, reviewing or something like that? Do they send mail or email ? You will get an email about your success or if the application is being returned. Going by people who participated in FSW 2013, it took about 90 days.
+1 for answering long query, mate.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mauritius2013 said:
Just want to clarify on the above query, it would be better if we follow the latest guidelines of 2014 rather than form modified in 2013.

Is this correct way to approach any such dilemma ?
Of course, you should always use the most recent instructions given by CIC.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Century said:
A sample reference letter. Note that responsibilities are copied and pasted from the NOC site(http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2133) for example purpose only - but DON'T ever think to do it. Write in your own language and check that around 80% job matches.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr/Mrs/Miss [name] was an employee of this organization from [xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx] a [name of the position]. His/Her key duties and main responsibilities are following:

Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components

Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment

Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products

Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment

Investigate electrical or electronic failures

Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance

Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.

His/Her annual salary is $xx,xxxx.xx [in words] with company's full time (Forty Hours per week) employee benefits includes; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k plan, employee assistance program and educational assistance.

If you have any further questions regarding Mr/Mrs/Miss [last name] please contact me without hesitation.

Sincerely,

** should be in company's letter head
** include business card if applicable
** describe key responsibilities
Thanks buddy....

Actually my supervisor is ready to provide me a reference letter on normal paper. My company is not ready to provide me detailed ref. letter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.