+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
CanDoIt said:
Hi Sreeram, Please explain how you got the second copy from IDP?
I sent email stating my situation that i have sent IELTS (TRF) with package to CIC for FSW 2013 which was not returned to me after CAP reached by that time. I stated that i am applying for PNP need additional copy of IELTS (TRF) to submit for which they agreed and send email with procedure and documents to be submitted.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
For the 'Proof of Funds' I have collected my Saving account statement which shows higher amount than it is required.
As far i am aware to prove the fund any one is required, either bank certificate or saving account statement or FDR statements.
Now as I have Saving account formal statement how i can show the conversion of local currency to CAD?
I used the conversion rates published by the Bank of Canada. They offer historical conversion rates so you can go to match the conversion rate on the date of the statement you have.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
electrical_manager said:
Hi Members,

I am going to apply for NOC 2133 in a few days. The problem is that my 2 month old daughter doesn't have a passport yet. We have applied for it a week back. Can I apply without her passport and furnish it whenever i get it or not?

ps: I have an acknowledgement letter from the passport authority stating that its under process

Please help!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\
No problem, but attach an annexure explaining this. Leave the space for your daughter's passport information blank and hand write "See annexure for additional information" or something like that in the space so they don't think you just didn't fill it out. In the annexure state that you will furnish the info after receiving your UCI.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
electrical_manager said:
No I Couldn't because spouse name was not endorsed in either of our passports which is a requirement for Tatkal. We had to apply for a Normal procedure. It may take around a month to get my daughters passport. And I cant afford to wait till then because the cap will reach until then.

What can be done now? :(
No problem, supply it later and explain in an annexure.

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
future_canadian said:
To be safe, have them elaborate. Remember this isn't a job application so the people evaluating your application probably don't understand your field. Putting in a little explanation to make it very clear that your duties match the NOC is the safe way to go even if it would be redundant or obvious to someone who knows the field. Bottom line, it is the applicant's duty to prove everything that is required within their application so make sure the letters are strong.
Thanx for the suggestions.
I will prepare a new experience letter and ask my previous employers to make them accordingly.
+1 for you

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
who said that the authorized consultants forge docs? its like in every system there are loop holes.......and the experts who understand the system at grass root level can take benefit of those shortcomings until unless they are not against the law. the listed cic consultants are all aware of this fact that if they misrepresent or provided even a single forged doc then not only the client will be in danger but they themselves can be banned from cic and kicked off from Canada and fined heavily.

my point was not to say that consultants listed on cic website are doing tricks and frauds, but my point was that since they are expert of immigration system, they are in good standing of cic, they know the system better than us, they know all the loop holes and shot comings.......so it is possible for some of their clients to take advantage of those things in some regards........now that doesn't mean that they start signing every client who doesn't even meet req to immigrate. they themselves check each and every details of clients before even signing them.

simply track this thing to lawyers........how lawyers in court defend their cases, take advantage of system shortcomings and win the cases for their clients......and no one even says that's against the law or illegal!
I see, I misinterpreted your post.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sansanlaosu said:
Sweet. Thank you for your reply.

One more silly question to ask.
How do you manage to gather the photos with documents?
Can we attach the photos in a little transparent zip bag? paper clips with photos are a bit worried, it might not be stable.

It sound silly but still anyone reckon?
:p :p :p
It's not silly, I had the same worry.

I used numbered tabs corresponding to the checklist numbering, to easily organize my application for CIC. When I picked up my photos they were in a little plastic bag. I put the photos back in that bag and clipped them to the tab bearing the number of the photo requirement on the checklist.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
As per my understanding, Assets are only LIQUID ASSETS with verifiable value.

e.g The instruction guide says

Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

So, ASSETS does not include properties. Therefore, no need to provide in related document or include the value.

future_canadian said:
No, it is better to answer truthfully all the questions CIC is asking you. They are asking for your total assets and liabilities as well as your settlement funds.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello friends,

I am facing problem for getting reference letter from my current company.

My NOC is 2133.

Can anybody send me a copy of reference letter for NOC 2133? You can delete personal details from it.

Response appreciated....

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
Jango1 said:
Hi, Could you tell me how come your wife get an open work permit if you applied for PHD ? Is there a rule like that ?
Hi Jango,

Yes I think that is a rule. In case you are a full time student in Canada your spouse is eligible for an open work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.