+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
isti84 said:
In WES my name is showing AHMED, Ishtiaque. Though i remember i didnt put my last name as Capital form. Is it the form they are showing in their sites or is it mistakes done by me or their end ? My certificate name is Ishtiaque Ahmed.
Will that be any issue for education evaluation? Please reply.
royston said:
As long as the name is spelled correctly, the lower or upper case wouldnt matter.
shah2014 said:
Its not a problem, its a way to differentiate between first and last name, whereby LAST NAME is CAPITALIZED and written in LAST NAME, given name format. The "," shows that last name is put before first name. All that matters is full name.
At max you can explain it in your cover letter.
It is not an issue at all. Even last year i got confused with the same. But it is usual with WES profile will showing Last Name in Capital.

So not to worry. Please be relaxed....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krb said:
Hello,
Any Idea regarding
1. Keep blank the asset and liabilities due to staying another country and thus not possible to provide evidences of financial evaluation of that by the recognized institution
2. Put only the readily available cash with evidences
What will be the fortune of application?
Thanks n Regards
Why isn't it possible? You have bank statements or a passbook or some evidence of your assets right? Provide a copy.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit1703 said:
Guys,

I have a house loan on my name but i havn't mentioned the same in the Forms. Do i need to mention that as well.
I have mentioned the liquid cash as assets and no liabalities as i don't have anything other than house loan and i show that it ill make my net worth negative...

Would this be an issue ? because i thought we need to show only liquid cash ?
You need to show two different things. You need to show your overall financial situation (total assets and liabilities) and your available settlement funds (what is liquid or easily liquifiable that you could bring to Canada with you to help you settle). Only the settlement funds is a minimum requirement, but you do need to answer both. No offense but it sounds like you did not answer completely and accurately on your application. A house loan is a liability (the biggest one most people would have), and it must be reported.

Unless the amount outstanding on the house loan is larger than the total of all your other assets (including the market value of the house), your net worth will not be negative. But even if your net worth is negative, you still have to tell the truth on the application form.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Century said:
I assume, when you are filling, you are the applicant and when your spouse was filling s/he was applicant - and you wrote in this way.

Now you both signed both's applicant. If you want my opinion, legally it cannot be cancelled as there exist the applicant signature. Other signature can be taken as witness.

I think, it will not lead to rejection but officer will surely get confused but will lastly identify the incident.
I share your opinion especially if the application has been sent.....though its not advisable.
My first application that was returned because of payment issues has my names in both applicants columns in the 2 forms but they didnt say anything other than payment issues.
I wont advise anybody to do it like that since my third application that was processed was filled separately with each of our names on the applicants column respectively.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit1703 said:
Thanks mate but what if i don't show the statement of the account from which loan would be debited ? because i maintain couple of accounts so i would show the statement which is not having any such loan indication. I thought that we need to show only the liquid balance, hence the trouble
You thought wrong. Read the application form and guides again. You must disclose your total assets and liabilities, and separately state how much you have in settlement funds.

What you are proposing to do is hide information from CIC that they have requested. That is a misrepresentation, it is illegal, and is grounds for rejection of your application and exclusion from Canada for 2 year or even removal from Canada after landing. Do you want to risk that? Tell the truth and let the process play out.

Not to mention that you have admitted your intentions publicly on this forum, not a good idea when one is planning to break the law.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
obryan20 said:
Any thoughts on my query below?
i think this should be ok

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:
Quick question.

In Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3], there is a question which asks for total assets, liabilities and settlement funds.

I have a Bank Balance of 13000 CAD. I am showing this in the Settlement Funds. I don't have any liabilities so this should be blank.

My question is, in the assets section should I include only 13,000 CAD or can I include my other assets as land and house as well. If yes then should I submit the documents related to this?
Show all assets and liabilities and provide documentation or at least be prepared to provide it if asked.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mshsajib said:
I have a question regarding Additional Family Information (IMM5406E) form.

In instruction, it says "Complete ALL name in English and in your native language"

Space given is form is too little to write in native language along with English.

My question is, can I add separate page only for my native language part? It is mention able that I tried to write in native language in given space but form does not support uni-code.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, any time you can't fit the information in the space on the form you can (should) attach an annexure with the additional information.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
sreeramp said:
Yes i got the second copy of IELTS(TRF) from IDP..
Hi Sreeram, Please explain how you got the second copy from IDP?

randev

May 5, 2014
royston said:
Thank you Randev. Feel more confident about the application now.

But my company is giving me the letter with only my current designation as HR - AM and duites being performed currently. Although I have all my promotion letters from the company for different positions held. However I have been doing these duties for the past 6 years.
Can I ask the HR to include the following

Royston is a full time employee of our organisation since 2007 and is currently working as Assistant manager - Learning and Leadership.
Some of his duties during this tenure are as under:
1. XXX
2. XXX
... etc

If they include the above sentence in Red, can I claim the 6 years of experience in my NOC? They will not give me a break-up of each position held and a seperate break-up of roles and responsibilities. They don't have this policy in our organisation.
@ Royston,

Remember, all you need is 67 points. Do you need to claim all 15 points in the work experience category to get to 67 points?

If so,

Look up the document checklist form (IMM 5612 E). On section 12 of the form, it explicitly says letters must include the following information:

the positions that you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position

your main duties and responsibilities in each position

I'd suggest you print the document checklist form and show it to most senior person in the HR department and plead them to make an exception to company policy and ask them to write the specific details of each of the positions that you held (position title, dates, duties, etc)

If they do agree and write you a letter detailing the requested information, claim points the years for which the duties that you performed match the NOC duties list.

Good luck!

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
snow_ski said:
Who are supposed to fill IMM 5604 and IMM 0008DEP?
I am a single person applying btw! ::)
obviously, no one. you only fill the forms that apply to you, other forms you do not need to submit.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vvv said:
One more query to the experts.

I am applying for NOC 2131. In my experience letter, only two of the duties and responsibilities are written. But that matches (means similar) the duties as mentioned in HRSDC.
Is it sufficient or I should ask my employer to elaborate ?
To be safe, have them elaborate. Remember this isn't a job application so the people evaluating your application probably don't understand your field. Putting in a little explanation to make it very clear that your duties match the NOC is the safe way to go even if it would be redundant or obvious to someone who knows the field. Bottom line, it is the applicant's duty to prove everything that is required within their application so make sure the letters are strong.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
obryan20 said:
Any thoughts on my query below?
I recommend it should be independent and complete. If you have space constraints, add additional page.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:
Thanks Ashif. There are properties on my name but the documents are in my native language and it takes hell lot of time to get them to me and get them translated. So, do you this it is better if I mention only 13,00 CAD as assets?
No, it is better to answer truthfully all the questions CIC is asking you. They are asking for your total assets and liabilities as well as your settlement funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.