+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
haslam said:
Hi, I just added the details in the form but cannot see them on the sheet, please guide, thanks.
It should work. Please try again at http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Also don't forget to bookmark/save the Edit-Entry Link wirh which you can update your future incidents.

nathan_drake28

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014 (DD - 05-08-2014)
IELTS Request
Included in App
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014 (passport - 26-11-2014)
LANDED..........
June 2015 (hopefully)
hello admins,
could you please update my details...
app received may 12, 12:40pm by mike...
thanks!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Eagerly waiting for PER emails to start pouring.... CIC wake up pls

royston

Apr 27, 2014
randev said:
@ Royston

I think you should be fine if the Team Leader category falls under the HR Department. You may want to include the fact that this Team Leader position falls under HR department in your cover letter (Some on this forum have submitted additional explanations in their cover letters).

Better still, if you haven't yet obtained the letter from HR, ask them to explicitly mention that the Team Leader position is under the HR department - that should save you from any problems that could arise.

I wouldn't worry too much about the overall cap of 25,000 getting filled, and especially this early. Last year the overall cap was 5,000. Even when the program ended on April 30th, the cap was not reached! This year the cap is much larger this year, so the chances of it being reached are less.
Thank you Randev. Feel more confident about the application now.

But my company is giving me the letter with only my current designation as HR - AM and duites being performed currently. Although I have all my promotion letters from the company for different positions held. However I have been doing these duties for the past 6 years.
Can I ask the HR to include the following

Royston is a full time employee of our organisation since 2007 and is currently working as Assistant manager - Learning and Leadership.
Some of his duties during this tenure are as under:
1. XXX
2. XXX
... etc

If they include the above sentence in Red, can I claim the 6 years of experience in my NOC? They will not give me a break-up of each position held and a seperate break-up of roles and responsibilities. They don't have this policy in our organisation.

IRana

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
What is the merchant name which will appear on Credit Card charge? I want to inform my bank in case it is charged

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

In WES my name is showing AHMED, Ishtiaque. Though i remember i didnt put my last name as Capital form. Is it the form they are showing in their sites or is it mistakes done by me or their end ? My certificate name is Ishtiaque Ahmed.

Will that be any issue for education evaluation? Please reply.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@vvv
Experience letter is main requirement, although some supplementary proof is also required such as paystubs (or account statement which shows SALARY), apointment letter (check you might have scanned/email copy), company prepared tax filling/letter for tax deduction, i think business card (if u still have it) could also be attached.

In the end, if CIC has a doubt, they will contact your employer. So don't worry. You have the REQUIRED item, all other are optional to avoid delay in processing (max a week or 2 required for confirmation).

vvv said:
An experience letter from my previous employers are enough or not ?
I have lost the appointment letter from them and couldnot attach them with my application.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
isti84 said:
Hi,

In WES my name is showing AHMED, Ishtiaque. Though i remember i didnt put my last name as Capital form. Is it the form they are showing in their sites or is it mistakes done by me or their end ? My certificate name is Ishtiaque Ahmed.

As long as the name is spelled correctly, the lower or upper case wouldnt matter.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sidsun said:
Dear seniors, in imm5406 I've written the applicant's name in both the forms and changed the family details.both of us signed in each form.is this right or will there be any problem.plz confirm.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Please....you filled it WRONG.
Please note that applicant is written on the form and not principal applicant.The form is expected to be filled by anybody in your family (you,spouse or children) that is 18 YEARS AND ABOVE.
For you.....fill you name as applicant and put your spouse name in its column.
For your spouse .....fill her name as applicant and you name in the spouse section/column.
If you have children above 18 years......fill his/her name as applicant.
Only your children details will be the same for you and your spouse....your family/parents/siblings names will be the one relating to each of you......PLEASE CORRECT.!
[/size][/size]

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@isit84

Its not a problem, its a way to differentiate between first and last name, whereby LAST NAME is CAPITALIZED and written in LAST NAME, given name format. The "," shows that last name is put before first name. All that matters is full name.

At max you can explain it in your cover letter.

isti84 said:
Hi,

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Any thoughts on my query below?

obryan20 said:
Hi

I have a query.

I am at the same organization for over 5 years. I have started from the bottom and my responsibilities have got progressively more so that where it is now, it matches up with almost all of the NOC. The experience letter from my employer notes three different positions and gives the respective periods as well as demonstrate the progressive responsibilities. My question is this: On Schedule 3, Question 12b, I have noted the 3 different positions I was in (all in the same NOC), and in the Main Duties column on the form, I have written a synopsis of the duties of the least position (e.g. Intern), then for the next position promoted to, (because of limited space) I wrote - "Main duties as Intern in addition to ..." and listed a few additional progressive responsibilities, then finally for my current position which I am using to be assessed for the 2014 FSWP in 12a, I wrote "Main duties as [previous position] in addition to ..." and again listed a few additional progressive responsibilities. All of this information is given in more detail in the experience letter.

Is this an ok way to fill out this form?

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sidsun said:
Dear seniors, in imm5406 I've written the applicant's name in both the forms and changed the family details.both of us signed in each form.is this right or will there be any problem.plz confirm.
I assume, when you are filling, you are the applicant and when your spouse was filling s/he was applicant - and you wrote in this way.

Now you both signed both's applicant. If you want my opinion, legally it cannot be cancelled as there exist the applicant signature. Other signature can be taken as witness.

I think, it will not lead to rejection but officer will surely get confused but will lastly identify the incident.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@randev

I have not seen anyone asking for the rating, at max some ppl have actually asked abt rating others (when their rating option is not activated)

Yes, some of us (including mine) has this RATE THE RESPONSE (Good or Poor) thing in signture, but it is mainly as a feedback for ourselves about the response we provide. If we get POOR, we can improve on quality of our response, if we get GOOD we have confidence that type of response provided was sufficient to resolve the query. And, also for the reader's comfort about the response.

I don't think anyone here is for number game, we want to give back to the community, which helped us make our application stronger.

randev said:
I just read a couple of earlier posts that were, for the lack of a better word, complaining about the ratings system that is being employed on this forum. The ratings are given by members to other members who have competently answered their questions. Hence, higher the ratings, the higher the person's knowledge of the FSW process is likely to be. The ratings system is for me, and is likely to be for others as well, a guide as to whose answers are likely to be the most accurate.

That being said, I have seen people asking for ratings. That may pressurize the person who asked the question to give a rating when he/she may not genuinely feel it was the best answer. So to uphold the integrity of the ratings system, let's refrain from soliciting ratings.

Remember, none of us here are immigration consultants here and we rely on each other to help file applications correctly.

Thanks

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Thanx man. Quite relieved now. I can also put the visiting cards of the signing authority with the letter.

shah2014 said:
@ vvv
Experience letter is main requirement, although some supplementary proof is also required such as paystubs (or account statement which shows SALARY), apointment letter (check you might have scanned/email copy), company prepared tax filling/letter for tax deduction, i think business card (if u still have it) could also be attached.

In the end, if CIC has a doubt, they will contact your employer. So don't worry. You have the REQUIRED item, all other are optional to avoid delay in processing (max a week or 2 required for confirmation).

Status
Not open for further replies.