+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
jamie2014 said:
Thats good of IDP then.

BC also provides second copy but, they say they need an acknowledgement from Cic that original is with them.....
I am also fighting to get the 2nd TRF as, I sent the original one with my 1st application on sep11.
Seniors, would be grateful if you can advise on a way to get an acknowledgement frm CIC that my original TRF is with them.

Regards
Jamie
I can understand Jamie. I am in the same boat.

I have sent an email to CIC asking for acknowledgement. As they say, they need 30 days to revert, will have to wait for that time. Hopefully, i will get an acknowledgement.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Dear Diplomatru,

Thank you for sharing this. While IDP is very understanding and will give you a second TRF just by showing a copy of application form that is being sent to CIC, BC is very stubborn. They say they need an acknowledgement from CIC that they have receipt the original TRF. As you know that CIC will take lot of time to revert back to such queries, the person who has written the exam from BC is bound to be doomed. They are just disgusting lot.......
Dear Optimist3,

It's always nice to read your inputs to the discussion. Fortunately I don't have any experience with BC, but providing them with shipping label from courier which delivered the package to CIC should definitely do the trick. If they are still hesitant, I would contact the BC headquarters to address the situation because it is their policy and they have to adhere to it.

vmraja

Star Member
Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 13-08-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
canada2319 said:
Hi to all,

I have a question my husband main applicant for NOC 4011 got a 5.5 score on his writing on the IELTS exam.
Speaking 7.0
Writing 5.5
Reading 6.0
Listening 6.5

I feel really sad because I know that automatically makes him not eligible to apply. The next exam here in my country is on the 6th of December they give us the result 17 days after exam. We would have the new IELTS report which he will hopefully pass this time on December 23 if there are no delays. Do you guys think we still have a chance or will our application get returned and fall on the Express Entry program Sad
Your husband have good chances as 4011 is not a hot NOC..

Guyanese

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-10-2014
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
subrun said:
Dear All

What does it mean by ""AOR by local VO?"" and "" Local VO started processing? "" column at FSW Spreadsheet.

Br//Subrun.
AOR - Acknowlegement Of Receipt

VO - Visa Office

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Yup indeed its very frustrating... and they say multiple things... 1st time when i called bc they said they cannot provide without acknowledgement... 2nd rep was good and asked me to send proof of delivery and passport copy and they may provide 2nd TRF...
i sent all that but, no response so, had to call again and again got same response that they cannot give without acknowledgement... i had a a long argument with them but was of no use.

I would also try my luck with CIC to get an ackn.. since, u already tried. would help if u can share on what should be the subject line in our mail + contents of the mail to get a response...

Thanks
Jamie.

Optimist3 said:
I can understand Jamie. I am in the same boat.

I have sent an email to CIC asking for acknowledgement. As they say, they need 30 days to revert, will have to wait for that time. Hopefully, i will get an acknowledgement.

canada_help

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Anybody's credit card charged by FBI recently?
If so, how long was the time gap between card charge and issuance of pcc certificate?

I am aware of 12 weeks processing time. Hence, trying to find the estimated time for people who applied in month of August.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Optimist3 said:
Dear Diplomatru,

Thank you for sharing this. While IDP is very understanding and will give you a second TRF just by showing a copy of application form that is being sent to CIC, BC is very stubborn. They say they need an acknowledgement from CIC that they have receipt the original TRF. As you know that CIC will take lot of time to revert back to such queries, the person who has written the exam from BC is bound to be doomed. They are just disgusting lot.......
Just to let you know getting a TRF from BC is difficult but, by no means impossible. I took the IELTS exam through BC in Mumbai . I sent my application in FSW-13 and the application package was never returned ( or I did not receive). Subsequently, I moved to Bangalore and wanted additional TRF for FSW-2014.
This is what I did:
1. Talked to BC about new TRF. out rightly they rejected. showed them the link that says if some one is applying to CIC he/she is entitled for 2 TRFs
2. showed them proof that I am applying for FSW-2014 (basically print out of IMM generic)
3. showed them proof that I applied in FSW -2013 ( WES report that had April-2013 date and Canada FSW logo)
4.showed them proof that CIC needs IELTS ( basically print out of checklist. Probably this one is optional)
5. A coverletter detailing my situation on why I need 2nd TRF
6. And most importantly, please get a case registered in BC system and get Case ID
7.Call them almost every day. It took 25 days and some 20-25 calls. At one point of time I knew the names of almost all the customer care executive.

I sent the above documents in email ID. Besides, I also sent the hard copy of all the above documents along with the demand draft of required amount. ( Prior to this I have received an e-mail from them asking me to send above documents and DD. I attached the print out of this mail as well)

You need to send the snail mail to the city where you took the test and NOT to your current residing city.

So all in all it's difficult but not impossible. But then dear friend, getting transcripts for WES was also never easy, and neither getting your passport :D

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Diplomatru said:
Dear Optimist3,

It's always nice to read your inputs to the discussion. Fortunately I don't have any experience with BC, but providing them with shipping label from courier which delivered the package to CIC should definitely do the trick. If they are still hesitant, I would contact the BC headquarters to address the situation because it is their policy and they have to adhere to it.
Thanks Diplomatru for you nice words, that you like my posts.

I have contacted the local BC so many times over the phone and via email too. They very clearly state that shipment no., photo copy of application, etc, will not be accepted. Below is the extract from the email i got from them.

"Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to your email, we request you to please provide us the receipts/acknowledgements/or any other documentary proofs which states your application to the immigration authorities so that we can project your case for further approval.

Note: We do not accept Courier receipts, Proof of delivery, Check Lists, Application Forms etc. as valid proofs.

For further information, please feel free to contact us.

British Council brings you best of UK and India experience. See how you can enjoy our wide range of events and services by visiting us at www.britishcouncil.in"

I have even gone ahead and written to British Council in UK, they didnt even bother to reply, its already 10 days since i wrote to them.

I read one blog somewhere on net suggesting a candidate to invoke "Data Protection Act" clause and threaten BC to get a duplicate copy, but, I have not yet given a thought to this.

Thank you for your efforts to help. I am a great fan of your blogs. If luck permits, hoping to meet you one day.

amitbits

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-09-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
05-11-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd Line) - Baby MR 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
insanbakulaw said:
Hey Buddy.. You're going to receive an EMAIL or Snail mail and Yes, eCAS updated as well. Good Luck!

Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: Application # XXXXXXXX

Please be advised that your file was transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I just received this mail from CIC from the enquiry which i made before my CC was charged, is this as AOR mail or it will be directly from NDVO...

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I wish this would have worked ...but, these BC ppl dont budge... i sent them the proof of delivery but they didnt agree..

you are definitely fortunate to have nt given the test thr BC.
Diplomatru said:
Dear Optimist3,

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation. +1 for the update.

dustincarlisle said:
Received PPR today thru email. ;D ;D ;D
God is GOOD. ;) ;) ;)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
jamie2014 said:
Yup indeed its very frustrating... and they say multiple things... 1st time when i called bc they said they cannot provide without acknowledgement... 2nd rep was good and asked me to send proof of delivery and passport copy and they may provide 2nd TRF...
i sent all that but, no response so, had to call again and again got same response that they cannot give without acknowledgement... i had a a long argument with them but was of no use.

I would also try my luck with CIC to get an ackn.. since, u already tried. would help if u can share on what should be the subject line in our mail + contents of the mail to get a response...

Thanks
Jamie.
I have followed the general guidelines for inquiry given by CIC. Mentioned my full name, passport no., date of birth, date of receipt of app at CIC, FSW category, NOC code. Subject is "Request acknowledgement for receipt of original IELTS TRF". Mentioned the entire case, even included the email conversation between me and BC. Now, hoping for them to revert back. Hope it works. Please give it a try, nothing to lose. Good Luck!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation. Yes, you can ask for extension with justification. They may approve extension.

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

Thanks and regards

rpishere said:
I just received the MR, PCC, and RPRF request. ;)

NOC 2171
App received: May 22nd

FBI PCC in progress, my main issue is India PCC from Indian Consulate - it will take 5 to 6 weeks and my family is in India for a month (don't have their passports).

Can I request for extension from CIC? Pls help.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
viveksharma said:
Just to let you know getting a TRF from BC is difficult but, by no means impossible. I took the IELTS exam through BC in Mumbai . I sent my application in FSW-13 and the application package was never returned ( or I did not receive). Subsequently, I moved to Bangalore and wanted additional TRF for FSW-2014.
This is what I did:
1. Talked to BC about new TRF. out rightly they rejected. showed them the link that says if some one is applying to CIC he/she is entitled for 2 TRFs
2. showed them proof that I am applying for FSW-2014 (basically print out of IMM generic)
3. showed them proof that I applied in FSW -2013 ( WES report that had April-2013 date and Canada FSW logo)
4.showed them proof that CIC needs IELTS ( basically print out of checklist. Probably this one is optional)
5. A coverletter detailing my situation on why I need 2nd TRF
6. And most importantly, please get a case registered in BC system and get Case ID
7.Call them almost every day. It took 25 days and some 20-25 calls. At one point of time I knew the names of almost all the customer care executive.

I sent the above documents in email ID. Besides, I also sent the hard copy of all the above documents along with the demand draft of required amount. ( Prior to this I have received an e-mail from them asking me to send above documents and DD. I attached the print out of this mail as well)

You need to send the snail mail to the city where you took the test and NOT to your current residing city.

So all in all it's difficult but not impossible. But then dear friend, getting transcripts for WES was also never easy, and neither getting your passport :D
Hi Vivek,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have at least 10 emails and 20 phone conversations with them, still didnt yield the desired result. As you got a positive outcome from the above approach, will try and follow the same. Hope it works this time. +1 for your contribution.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
rpishere said:
May be you are right, but I don't feel like challenging CIC. They specifically requested Indian PCC for me and spouse, so will have to suffice.
That's absolutely correct, noone need to challenge CIC, if they are specifically asking then we need to provide it.
All the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.